Adultery Journey of innocent wife madhu
Vacation -II

As they reached the hotel co ordinator called all the couples and gave them thier respective rooms expect madhu and kabali , madhu went forward and asked about the key . 

Co ordinator informed that owner asked to give a special room for you and handed over premium honeymoon suite. The speciality of that room is everything has erotic theme in that suite.

Kabali and madhu reached the room when they entered the got shocked everywhere they turn its erotic paintings and a jar full of condoms and sex toys all over the place 

The bed is super smooth and the wall above the bed has nude potrait of a man and woman hugging eachother.

After they placed the luggage madhu wanted to take a nap so she went to bed in the same saree.

Kabali said that he need to buy cigarettes and left the room.

Madhu had a nice nap for couple of hours but kabali didnt returned yet she taught may be kabali lost the route or may be went to the bar .

She got furious and called kabali , he attended and asked are you awake madhu is furious and shouted where you went it has been 2 hours , kabali replied i came back after 20 mins but u locked the door and sleeping so didnt want to disturb you so i was waiting at the lobby

Madhu felt sad about him and asked to come back yo room as they need to go some sight seeing arranged by thier travels.

Kabali reached the room and he has little bit of glimpse of what he had done so doesn't feel comfortable because madhu may hate him for that.

He brings a packet of magic mashroom which has effect equals to other high effective drugs and kept it on his bag.

Madhu asked what are you hiding he replied it's a medical mashroom for headache and went to bathroom for get ready for site seeing.

Madhu doesn't take any inners with her so she was so careful she wore a hoodie on top of her saree.

Kabali came back after 15 mins and both of them went to the reception that they can able to find other couples and Ganpati too. 

The co ordinator inform we are going to amusement park .

Madhu taught of avoiding whole activity so she doesn't care about the announcement.

As thier journey started on the same bus they came madhu started to think what happend half day back and her nipple started to getting erect because of kabali's naughtiness back then luckily she wore hoodie that helps to hide .

On the whole travel to kabali didnt spoke anything they reached the amusement park. Madhu becomes happy to see all the rides there because shankar never took her to amusement parks. Even when she was kid she dreamt of going to amusement park.

After seeing that child in her got woke up. She grabbed kabali's hand went inside area for dry games, but other couples suggested first we will go for a water ride and then dry rides every one agreed.

As we know in amusement park they will give a white t shirt for all of them to wear.

All of the wifes are in salwar kameez so they wore tshirt on top of that it did look awkward but for madhu she took saree .

so co ordinator suggested there are some dress they are selling near the counter as wearing saree she may fall down.

After that kabali and madhu went to buy those in the mean time other couples went in. Co ordinator informed them we are on first water games join as soon as possible and went.

Kabali break the silence to madhu and said its better to buy a shorts madhu just nodded her head and both went to the counter and bought a medium size shorts, madhu said to kabali i feel it wont fit on me.

The salesman suggested there is a trial room take ur wife there to check the size and they took a tshirt for madhu that is also m.

Kabali took her to the change room and waited for couple of mins .

Madhu started removing her saree once she removed her saree she is able to see her nipples are rock solid because of arousal and chillness .

She removed her blouse now her both the boobs comes in to her view and she pressed her boobs couple of times and came back to reality. 

Undressed rest of the clothes and she wore the t shirt it was fine but able too see pokies on top of the t shirt.

She tried the shorts its also good but its too tight for her from behind.

She called kabali inside the dress changing room for his suggestion.

Kabali came inside and asked her are you comfortable on this dress ,
Madhu said i feel shorts is very tight and turned her back towards him and showed on seeing the complete peach shape ass.

kabali lost in the aroma of lust in that room and he placed his hands on top of it madhu got shocked but not stopped him he whispered its too tight showing my wife 's sexy ass , i dont want other to see and gave a tight squeeze.

Ah... Madhu moaned lightly that encouraged kabali, he turns madhu towards him and asked am i correct? 

Madhu just nodded, he again added i am able to see my sexy wife nipple impression on top of t shirt.

Madhu felt shame and tried to hide that from kabali, kabali to took a step close to her and whispered again i have a idea.he removed his t shirt inside he is wearing a vest, he removed that and gave to her ask her to wear inside the t shirt.

Madhu hesitated a little and asked kabali to step out of the room.
Kabali looked deep into her eyes if you like i can help you on wearing my vest do you need my help.

Dont know what happens to madhu after the puja she is getting a feeling of husband when kabali is around her same for kabali . both of them able to feel the arousal for each other. That took control over her.

Madhu replied yes in a muffled voice she felt that need to obey what are all the words or task from kabali.

Kabali hold the buttom of the t shirt and started lifting the t shirt as madhu didnt wear anything inside the t shirt , its kind of arousing for him so he lifted very slowly, first her navel comes into his view, then he raised a little now upper portion of her stomach that too milky white kabali started losing control and removed the whole t shirt in a swift moment.

And he is able to see a milky white boobs with pink nipple infront of him , madhu started breathing heavily so her boobs moves up and down.

Kabali asked can i touch it? Madhu replied as my husband you have every rights on me ( its like someone driving madhu its not came by her) and showed the second mangalsutra tied by kabali.

Kabali didnt wait after hearing those words from madhu 
He started to press her both boobs vigorously and able the hear the madhu's moaning sound  both of them heard a walking sound .

so both of them came back to normal and madhu covers her boob and started to wearing kabalis vest and she wore t shirt on top of it

as the t shirt is too long it covers the bottom part of the shorts.

So both of them came out and kabali paid for the dress to the salesman, salesman said to kabali you are lucky to get such a beautiful wife.

Kabali replied yeah with a big smile on his face. 

And both of them reached the first water ride games.
Madhu is totally confused she is like two persons in one body if kabali is too close she becomes some other person she asked same to the kabali do you feel differently after the puja.

Kabali also said the same but he didnt feel like someone is inside him .

After seeing the water madhu goes back to the normal and started to play on the pool all of them are moved into pool as couple .

Madhu and kabali also went inside the pool both of them started to play splashing water on one another. That pool has the wave facility.

After couple of mins a big wave came to hold madhu safely kabali hugged her from behind and that was a big wave both of them are dragged little bit backward.

The pool is too crowded so no one can see what others doing.

Madhu again started to feel the same sensation again like she had in trial room, kabali started to moving her hips and started to thrust under the water.

Madhu is on different sensation kabali whispered u have a great ass. And kabali requested her to raise her t shirt above her shorts so he can have better access . Madhu nodded her head this time its madhu decision and she felt some relief.

And she figured out if she behaves kabali's wife she is not getting that sensation and this time its 100% madhu pushed her ass little bit out and tied her t shirt on the place where here shorts starts.

Madhu is on very high state started to moving her ass over kabali's lund.

Kabali is already very high due to the trial room session.

Now  he is getting the pleasure even he is not dreamt of and he started to increase the phase of humping inside the water.

Kabali is about shot out his cum his cock is throbbing he again comes near madhu and said you are my sexy slut wife and hold her hip and made the hug even tighter.

And ask her to say it.

Madhu confused and turns her head to kabali , kabali again asked are you my sexy slut wife?

Madhu nodded .

Kabali again asked her to say it.

Madhu finally said yes im your sexy slut wife and seeing her eyes its clear that she is in a sexually aroused state.

Kabali again asked her will you do anything for me.

Madhu said i will 

Then lower ur short under the water my cock wants to touch the naked butt 

Madhu without any hesitation lowered her shorts in a way that only people from behind can see she lowered luckily kabali is hugginging from behind so she did it.

Kabali lowered his shorts from front now his naked cock is touching her naked fat ass.

With in 5 seconds he shot cum on her ass and brick her short to its orginal place.

Kabali whispered again i want to fuck you.

Madhu this time replied im your wife you can do anything.

As both of them came out of the pool and went to dry games.

This time madhu's last layer of defence already broken its a two seater ride only madhu and kabali are there its kind of giant wheel.

Kabali put his hand on madhu shoulder and hugged her when they sat on thier seat as usual like newly married.

When thier portion of giant wheel reached the top madhu started panicking to distract her kabali started to pressing her boobs on top of her shirt.

Suddenly a jerk came and the giant wheel stopped.

Operator informed some Power failure will be fixed in 10 mins.

As madhu and kabali are in the top of wheel she started crying in fear to console her kabali hugged her .

And said dont look down just see me think that we are sitting in the park bench and doing naught activities as noone is around.

Saying that he started to maul both the boobs and madhu closed her eyes. 

As thier part is kind of closed so no one can see whats happening that too in top of giant wheel no chance.

After couple of mins kabali inserted his hand from bottom of the t shirt and inside the vest and hold her naked boobs in his right hand.

And he again whsipered who are you?

Madhu replied im your sexy wife, slutty sexy wife and he atarted playing with the nipples.

And kabali hold her head and asked her to lie on his lap. She did facing kabali's stomach and his boner is touching madhu's nose.

Kabali asked can you kiss my little buddy.

Madhu smilled little bit and bite his cock on top of his shorts.

Kabali said you sexy bitch and inserted his hands on the gap of her shorts and started caressing her naked ass.

Madhu on other hand started to give small kisses on top his cock on top of his shorts.

Suddenly another jerk giant wheel started working and they came back to normal and adjusted thier dress.

In the mean time other couples completed all activities

So everyone changed thier dress and started back to the resort.

After this amusement park incident both madhu and kabali started feeling they are husband and wife for real. Madhu not even got memory of shankar. So she doesn't feel any guilty.

Kabali confidently put his arms around madhu , madhu also felt the warm of comfort from kabali.

Both of them waiting for the exact movement to reach thier erotic villa.

After 20 mins journey they reached the villa, madhu opened the door , kabali came inside and closed the door.

Both of then hugged and started to caress each other and kissing across all the places.

Kabali lifted madhu and made her to sit on the side shelf and started to raise the saree with petticoat and started to kissing all the exposed skin.

Madhu had here head on kabali shoulder and surrendered her. 

Kabali raised the petticoat above her waist now kabali can see the cunt in that much closer and he started kissing her cunt and started to sucking her cunt not able to control her anymore she started moaning yeah suck me kabali. Suck ur sexy wife.

Take me im yours fyck your sexy bitch, kabali cant believe its happening he also want to play with her so he stopped sucking and saw her face.

And asked who are you  say it?

Madhu replied im your bitch wife, sexy bitch.

Kabali said if we are in bed ur my slut you need to everything i say did you got it.

Madhu said anything which u says now please suck my cunt.

Say it are you my slut kabali asked?

Madhu shouted her lungs out and said im ur slut. Im slut i will do anything u says .

Kabali played again prove it. 

Madhu asked what you want me to do. Remove the other mangalsutra and prove me ur slut and madhu on the heat of the moment removed the mangalsutra tied by Shankar and throws it to kabali 

Now who are you im your sexy bitch, slut.

Kabali said from now onwards your only my wife, my sexy wife.

Madhu shouted yes im only ur bitch i will do whatever things you ask me now please suck me.

Kabali replied im coming my bitch and again started to sucking her cunt.

In the side table kabali found a dildo and took it and started to rub on madhu's pussy.

And again started teasing her this time madhu lost her cool and pushed kabali on bed and she climbed on his lap.

Fuck ur bitch, please fuck your wife and kabali tore her blouse and started sucking her nipples and pressing her boobs alternatively.

Madhu holding his face tight to her boobs and moaning heavily.

Kabali can you do one thing for me , madhu replied anything for you what you want.

Next part: Kabali's request

Author note:
 i will surely complete this story but i cant give weekly updates due to my tight working schedule . Sorry for the delayed update. 
[+] 8 users Like Mgrandsivaji's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Journey of innocent wife madhu - by Mgrandsivaji - 23-04-2021, 10:43 AM
RE: Journey of innocent wife madhu - by Hotyyhard - 23-04-2021, 05:28 PM
RE: Journey of innocent wife madhu - by naani - 24-04-2021, 06:23 PM
RE: Journey of innocent wife madhu - by bobby - 25-04-2021, 02:42 AM
RE: Journey of innocent wife madhu - by djroxx14 - 25-04-2021, 06:14 AM
RE: Journey of innocent wife madhu - by behka - 29-04-2021, 11:47 AM
RE: Journey of innocent wife madhu - by life21man - 29-04-2021, 12:51 PM
RE: Journey of innocent wife madhu - by Joshua - 29-04-2021, 02:54 PM
RE: Journey of innocent wife madhu - by djroxx14 - 30-04-2021, 05:26 AM