Adultery Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III (Completed)
Chapter 31 continues...

The hell had broken loose once again in my life. I had lost control over my body and mind. I had become a statue as I heard Meera telling him to close the door just as he crossed the door. She had made up her mind and she had decided to take the fantasy to the next level. A level which I thought she would hate to re-enter.
“No. Not here.” Those were her words. And then, “close that door first.”
I saw the door slamming shut as soon as he entered it, and I assumed it would be a hurried back kick from Desai that closed the door. He was hurrying to take my wife to bed. My bed.
“O, my god!”
I let out a cry. “Meera!”
I got up from my sofa and ran towards the room, only to stop at the door.
Should I stop them?
I scratched my head in disbelief that I was not getting the guts to push that door open. In my head, I was already having visions of Meera lying on the bed in that bride-like attire, and Desai lying on top of her. Their lips, hungrily, feeding into each other’s mouths.
Shouldn’t I stop them?
I took another step forward and my face almost touched the door. But I still could not lift my hand to place it on the door handle. The door was closed and I was sure it was not locked. I could just walk in and tell them to stop it.
But I wasn’t sure if they would stop.
What if Meera asked me to wait outside?
What if Desai asked me not to interrupt them?
I felt my body weak as obscure thoughts began to pile up in my head.
But one thing that I noticed quickly was that there was no sound coming from the room. At first, I foolishly thought they might not have begun it. But then I realised that it was the superior soundproof quality of the doors of our luxurious house. They were very well into it.
I felt a sense of disappointment taking over my mind, and I realised that I had landed myself in the familiar realm of devastation.
I had a belief that I had come a long way from the days of utter humiliation and devastation despite never shying away from my cuckold fantasies. The last time I was left stranded at the door of a room while someone else got to have fun with my wife on the other side was during the days of Das. But after him, I had hoped that such hellish days would never repeat in my life, even though I had granted my wife the liberty to enjoy some form of intimacy. There were two occasions when I had crossed the ultimate line but they too were far from the experience of what I was living at the moment.
I was standing at the door - the very door of my bedroom - while at the other side was my wife being taken by another man. Yet again.
It was Desai who had undergone a miraculous transformation from being an intimidating, ugly and bossy person to an attractive, charming and brotherly figure. My hatred towards him had changed into admiration and friendship. It had escalated limitlessly further by earning him the liberty to shove his dick into the married pussy of my wife, and I was still not able to decide whether I should hate him or not.
I could only lower my head in shame. Not that my wife was being fucked in that room. But I was not able to form an opinion about it. I could not find his banging of my wife in my marital bed a reason to hate him. For once, I felt he deserved it. Perhaps, that's why Meera had let it happen. He had been waiting for her consent for so long.
I closed my eyes and stood in complete silence, and I could not hear any sound from the other side of the door. In fact, the only noise I was able to hear was my own heartbeats. I wiped my face and opened my eyes only to stare at the closed door again.
I took a step back and turned, and then slowly walked back to the hall. I dumped my ass on the sofa I had been sitting and grabbed the drink I had been drinking. I took a sip from it as if I didn't care what was happening inside that room.

But as the time passed, I could not send my mind back into that room.  I knew Desai and Meera would be completely nude this time, unlike they had done in the party hall. I was sure Desai would be enjoying the time and chance this time to lick all parts of her body. To fulfil all of his dreams at once.
He would fulfil his dream of filling her pussy with his sperm once again. Thinking of him filling her pussy with his sperm, I calculated Meera's monthly circle. It was not the safe period of the month.
I was sure they wouldn't use protection and therefore I was going to be the one who'd buy the morning after pill the next day. I felt a sense of déjà vu.
How many times?
I decided that I would talk about it in the morning and made sure she took a pill. I didn’t want her to repeat the mistake of Nikita who had forgotten to take the pill after sex with me.

As the time passed I was able to breathe comparatively normal. I had to reiterate to myself that it was the new normal. I had lived this moment of welcoming my wife back to my life after she had sex with another man, many times. There was no purpose in fighting that moment when I knew that it was me who let it happen in one way or the other.
It was the new normal. I was going to wait until Desai had celebrated his 'first night' with her, even though it was the third time he was having sex with her.
As I kept on waiting, I also realised that I had been carrying a boner in my pants since the beginning of the night. But I didn't want to shag this time.
I remembered Desai's words.
"There are two types of husbands in this world, Krish. One, who looks at his wife with pure hatred after she fucked another man. Two, who gets the itch to fuck her brains out so that his authority as her man is re-established. The first one will part ways with his wife. The second one forgives and lets the woman stay. The first one is a fool because he accepts that he's a loser. The second one is the smart one. His life can only improve because he gets more power than his wife in the marriage after that. He would fuck his wife like never before and she can only be grateful to him for letting her continue to be his wife. She will be grateful for him to fuck her again.”

I could relate to his words again. I wondered if Meera would be grateful for me to fuck her again.
"She will be grateful for you to fuck her again."
I heard Desai's words echoing in my head. It was the moment when I decided to keep my erection for my wife. I wanted to welcome her with all my love. Not only Desai but I was also seduced by Meera's bridal look. And I wanted to welcome her back to my bed after Desai had his sweet time with her. I was going to undress her again and make sure she felt the intensity of my love. I was going to wipe out our guilt of letting this night happen.

The time was passing annoyingly slow. But I could only wait for them to finish. My desperation to see Meera again was growing. I could already imagine how the tenderness of her look would have changed to a fucked up one. Her lips might bear the marks of Desai's aggression. There might be love bites around her tits. Her pussy might have been loosened by the hard pounding she was being subjected to. The visual of Desai's muscular figure moving up and down flashed in my head, and I imagined Meera crying in pleasure every time Desai's body went down. I imagined her lying in my bed and smiling at me, wondering if I was going to lower my mouth into her pussy as if nothing happened. Perhaps she would be expecting me to do it.
The thoughts were making me restless.

As the door remained shut, I was tempted to walk up to the door and try to listen. I was sure I could hear the moaning of my wife. No door of any quality could stop the sound of a woman screaming so loud with pleasure.
I sat tight on my seat and still heard Meera's cries echoing in my head. My dick had been pushing its head against the inner wall of my innerwear like there was no end. I was struggling not to touch it. But I still ended up touching it inadvertently as I kept adjusting it to stop the pain. And eventually, I exploded in my pants. Without touching, without receiving any sort of physical pleasure, I exploded in my pants, drenching my underwear with a huge burst of cum.
I leaned back with my eyes on the wall clock and realised that it had been forty minutes since Desai had carried my wife to that bed. And I was sure Desai would have been drilling her pussy with his monster for most of it.
My wife, lying on her marital bed, with her legs spread apart, and her pussy being penetrated non-stop for forty minutes!
The visuals of his monstrous dick getting treated with royal love by Maithrei at his villa many months ago flashed in my head. It was something far thicker than I had imagined until then. It had looked very different from any other dick I had seen or imagined, with a round head at the front and a thicker body behind it. Even though it didn't look too longer than mine, the twin bulges were surely capable of evoking friction at a woman's pussy lips and inner walls nonstop. And my wife was enduring that penetration non-stop for forty minutes. She must have been crying in pleasure already. She must have screamed out many times already. I thought.
Damn. Why isn't he finishing it?
I wished I had the strength to kick that door open and pull Desai away from her. I wished I could gather the guts to shout at him. "Enough is enough!"
Isn't it enough, Meera? I asked in my mind.
It was the moment I decided that I was going to make love to her, after Desai left, no matter what. Even if Meera is against it, I was going to drag her to the bed and treat her with my cravings. Since Desai would have left her pussy aching already, I had to find another way to put out the flame of my desire. I imagined how I would squeeze her cheeks and shove my dick into her open mouth. I wanted to fuck her mouth. I would fuck her mouth and fill it with my cum. I decided.
That is how I am going to redeem myself. I thought.

The door of my bedroom opened exactly after fifty-five minutes. And Desai walked out first. He was wearing his shirt, leaving his jacket in the bedroom. The first thought that came into my head was whether he was planning to return to that room.
I kept staring at him, unable to make an expression. Desai sat on his sofa and exhaled.
"You took so long. Had enough fun in there?" I asked, for the sake of saying something.
Desai looked at his wristwatch. "Oh, really? Time flew in there, I guess."
"It's been close to one hour," I said, hiding my despair.
"That woman," Desai gestured towards the room as he spoke, "that lovely woman in that room commands my life. I have never felt this, but I am just a slave to her."
I didn't know what he meant by that.
Desai poured plain water into his glass and took a long sip. He was thirsty, after the hard work indeed. I had lost my strength to carry on talking.

After a couple of minutes, Meera too returned to the hall. I was dying to see her, and the mere sight of her at the door felt like rain in a desert. The bridal saree was gone; she was wearing just the underskirt and Desai's jacket. The jacket had many of its front buttons left undone. But more than anything, I was distracted by where her eyes were at. She glimpsed at me only for a fraction of a second after exiting that door, and after that, her eyes were simply glued to Desai. I was disappointed by the lack of her enthusiasm to return to me. She was slightly shy as well as angry.
"Where is my brassiere, gentleman?" She stopped in front of Desai and asked.
As she kept both hands on her hip, I could see part of her breasts through the unbuttoned portion of the jacket. She was not wearing her blouse too. I could not take my eyes off that slit, and before I knew I was ogling at her breasts like a pervert on the road. For one moment I forgot that she was my wife.
Desai touched his thighs, gesturing at his pocket.
"It’s a souvenir from the most memorable night of my life."
He said.
"No, that's not your souvenir. Give it to me." Meera demanded.
"Please, baby. I need to keep it. You are making me begging."
Desai said with a coy smile.
Meera stared at him for two more seconds and then pulled up her skirt. All the way up to the thighs! And her hands disappeared even further inside it and she pulled down her panty.
As I watched in disbelief, she pulled it down to her ankles and removed it.
"Take it and give the other one to me. Because that's one of my favourites."
If I were in the place of Desai, I would have still sat like a statue. But he wasn't me. He slowly pulled out the brassiere from his pocket and handed it to her. She took it and rushed back to the room.
She didn't forget to throw another glance at me as if a message was being conveyed that she hadn't forgotten my existence completely.

"Can't argue with her," Desai quipped to turn my attention back to him and then pointed at our empty glasses. "You've stopped?"
It was something he surely would have thought more important to me at the moment.
I nodded and he refilled our glasses again with whiskey and soda.
I grabbed it silently and took a long sip. I didn't know how to start a conversation for a while.
"You okay, Krish?" Desai asked.
"Yeah," I didn't smile though, "I'm okay. But I'm still in a phase of recovery... I..."
"Did you jerk off?"
His polite enquiry simply stunned me.
"What," I blurted and then realised that I had already heard it. "No, I didn't."
"Then you must have blasted your gun in your pants."
His facial expression was extremely friendly and far from intended to humiliate me. I couldn't decide whether I should take offence or not. And my facial expression might have revealed that his wild guess was true; he went on. "Don't be embarrassed, Krish. I can understand; she was very loud. Even I would have cum, if I were you."
She was very loud!
That was the first bit of revelation from him.
"I didn't hear anything. The door is soundproof." I said. I regretted sounding like complaining.
"Oh, really?" He looked at the door. "So you've heard nothing?"
"Absolutely nothing."
"It's hard to believe, but I believe you. Then it's unfortunate; I'm sorry." I couldn't believe he was apologising for my bad luck due to which I was unable to hear the sound of him fucking my wife. He certainly believed that I wanted him to bang my wife.

Meera returned to the hall, wearing the tank top and skirt she had worn earlier. The 'first night' was over and she was now reverted to being my wife. She walked over to Desai and handed over the jacket to him. And then she sat with me, much to my delight. 
However, she struggled to look straight at me. For a moment I felt she was giving me a chance to see her; to let me see how she looked after another adventure. And I didn't want to waste that chance. My eyes were glued to her; from her face to neck to shoulder to breasts to arms. I had a hunch that I was acting slightly shameless. But I looked on until Meera turned her head and smiled at me shyly. The lipstick was not what I had seen an hour ago. It looked as if wiped clean, except for the smeared shade of it around her mouth. I assumed it wasn't wiped clean but consumed by Desai's hungry mouth.
I smiled back at her, acknowledging her. I felt like I was welcoming her back to me, and I was letting her know that I was ready to welcome her back to my bed for the rest of the night. My dick had regained its erection before I knew it.
I looked at Desai and found him watching me closely, with a sense of satisfaction. I surveyed his face long enough to find the patches of lipstick around his mouth. I wasn't surprised. Meera grabbed my drink and took a long sip. She looked thirsty, but I didn’t feel the need to tell her she was having the wrong drink. I instead felt a sense of satisfaction for she was drinking what I had leftover in the glass.
We were sitting silent to the point of making it awkward, and I broke the silence.
"I think we should have dinner."
"Oh, yes," Meera said quickly and got up. "I'll get it on the table."
She hurried towards the kitchen.
By the time she arranged the food on the dining table, we had finished with our booze. The dinner looked delicious on the plate. But I could not feel its taste. I was struggling to stop thinking about how Meera's lipstick would have been tasted by Desai.
I kept looking for the tint of redness around Desai's mouth, wondering about other parts of his body where he would possibly have got her lipstick smeared on.
On his dick?
The thought was disturbing and arousing at the same time.

At the dinner table, Meera chose to sit with me, giving me a lot of chance to glance at her cleavage. And at one point I saw a dark spot there. I ended up staring at it and Meera saw me.
"Stop staring, Krish." She looked down and found where I was looking. "It is what it is; a love bite."
She quipped and smirked at Desai as if making him guilty of it. Desai smiled back.
"It's one of many." He said and then added. "But I have the most of them on my body."
"Shut up."
Meera giggled. Her response simply validated his comment. I quickly felt I had been wrong about carrying a feeling that Desai had been the one who enjoyed the night the most.
No. It was my wife who had enjoyed most of the night.
The display of her cleavage continued and I was becoming impatient for the night to end. I wanted to undress her and find out all the love bites and ask her how she got them. I wanted her to look into my eyes and tell me about the experience of receiving them. I was waiting for Desai to leave. I helped Meera take the plates to the kitchen.

When I returned to the hall, I heard Desai speaking on his phone, getting details of the hotel where his night's stay had been arranged.
I asked him if he had booked his flight too.
"Not yet. I've told him I'll be late in the morning. I don't want to wake up early. I would rather love to stay in the hangover of this night for a while."
He picked up the jacket from the sofa and began to wear it as he spoke. I looked at the bulge in his pants pocket. Meera's panty was still in there. His souvenir.
"Where is my key?" He began to search around as if he lost something. I gestured towards the key hanger on the wall.
"Have you booked the cab?" Meera asked as she walked into the hall.
I looked at her.
"No, babe. He's got his car." I said.
"Oh, and you didn't tell me about it," Meera said. "What about your driver? Has he had his dinner?"
I smiled at Desai and he smiled back.
"What driver? I've come by driving my car."
"What?" Meera stared at him.
"He'll drive it, baby," I said.
Meera looked at me and then at our unfinished whiskey bottle on the centre table.
"You've finished more than two-thirds of it. And you want to drive?" She looked at Desai again.
Her facial expression told me she was not making a funny conversation.
"Yeah, I’m good to drive. This is nothing."
"That’s bullshit," Meera said and turned to me. "Krish, tell him not to leave like this."
I was stunned.
"You know why I am telling you this. I am still not recovered from Shiva’s accident. My colleagues say he too had great confidence in his driving skills. No, I am not going to let you drive a car tonight, Susheel. That too, on a rainy night like this."
Meera grabbed his car key from the key hanger on the wall and then came to me.
“Shiva wasn’t the first person we know about dying in a drunk and drive accident, was he, Krish?”
She was right.
How could I ever forget about Shekhar, who had lost his life in an accident when he went home after a crazy night with us?
I turned to Desai.
"She’s right, Desai. It’s not right to drive in this state."
"I’ll have to call my driver. I hope it’s not too late to disturb him."
Desai pulled out his phone and started making a call.
"It’s still raining heavily out there, Susheel. Why don’t you stay overnight and leave in the morning? Do you have someone waiting for you at the hotel?”
Meera asked. Her question left Desai motionless. And me too.
Desai cut the phone call he was making and looked at me.
I chose to side with Meera.
"She’s right. You can stay overnight. And you can leave for the airport from here in the morning."
Desai wiped his face, thoughtfully.
"That’s not right, Krish. I can’t spoil your night."
"What do you mean by spoil his night?" Meera took a step forward as she asked.
Desai looked at me. He was reading my mind, I felt.
"Don’t look at him, Susheel. I am the one who’s asking you to stop. You’re not spoiling his night. You’ve just made it special already."
Meera glanced at me as she spoke. I could only nod my head.
"Okay, but on one condition. I don’t want to sleep alone tonight."
Desai said. I was surprised.
"What do you want then? Do you want to sleep in our room?" I asked jokingly.
Desai was looking at Meera and I felt my joke wasn’t funny. He was asking her to sleep the whole night with him. I felt it was obvious that he was just trying to trick her. But Meera didn’t see it.
Perhaps she did not want to see it.
"It doesn’t matter anyway after what has happened already," Meera said and added quickly. "Okay. You won’t sleep alone."
Desai looked at me. I was stunned at her quick decision.
"Are you okay too?”
I wanted to say no. I wanted to tell him that his chance to sleep with him was over. It was my moment. The rest of the night was mine. I wanted to tell him how I was already dying to feel my wife’s warm body in my arms and her breath on my face. I wanted to tell him how I was going to kiss my wife and suck her tender lips no matter how they had been used by another man a few minutes ago. I wanted to beg him not to take her away from me.
But I said, “I am okay.”
“No one’s gonna make a deal out of it, anyway. I’m a bit tired already.” Meera said as if consoling me like I didn’t lose anything.
I forced a smile to look at my normal best.

Meera soon went to the other room to prepare the bed for him. No, to prepare the bed for them. I sat on my sofa, trying to keep a calm face. But my heart was beating hard and I could feel my body being deprived of its life. Meera was going to spend the whole night with Desai. I knew one thing already. No matter what Meera had told about her physical state a moment ago, Desai was not going to fall asleep just like that.
He was going to undress her again and make her body and soul receive the pleasure of being filled by his lust again. The imaginary visuals started reappearing in my head. I saw Meera lying in bed completely naked and Desai's heavy body moving up and down on her. My wife was going to cry in pleasure again. My wife was going to forget me, once again. This time for the whole night.
After preparing the bed, Meera came toward me and then turned to Desai.
“You can go now, Desai. I’ll join you.”
Desai said goodnight to me and then went to the room.
“You are okay, right?
Meera turned to stand in front of me and ran her palm across my cheek, looking down at me.
I could not simply look into her eyes. But I did.
“I am gonna miss you, baby.”
I barely said.
"I am gonna come back to you. You are going to love it tomorrow."
She said with a smile. I wanted to grab her face and kiss her madly.
"Now, go to sleep.”
She said and kissed me on my forehead. I could feel the warmth of her lips on my skin. My heart sank further.
“And try to sleep. Don’t be awake for long." She added.
Her words were at its best an acknowledgement that she knew what I was going to do in my bed, in my loneliness. In other words, she knew what I deserved.

I nodded and got up from my sofa. She moved back and then walked toward the room to leave me stranded in the hall.
Was she hurrying to meet him again?
I waited until she disappeared into the room and closed the door. I let out a sigh and walked toward my bedroom.

It was the room where Desai celebrated a simulated first night with my wife until an hour ago. And it was the first time I was entering the room after it.
It was a bloody sight.
The bed was a mess. It indeed looked like a huge fucking ceremony was held in there. The whole surface of the bed was crumpled. I climbed onto it and ran my palm over it. At the centre, I felt moisture. No, it was kinda wet and sticky. Suddenly I felt the familiar smell of sperm. It was Desai's sperm!
It was spread all over. I found sticky drops of cum in many spots, and some were highly moist. I guessed it was a mixture of Meera's juice and his sperm. And I guessed it must be what came out after filling her pussy. The man had been waiting for the moment for a long and I knew there was no point in getting surprised over it. I had let my wife sleep with him and there is no point in getting worried about the amount of sperm he might have filled in her pussy. I was sure that by the time I had deduced it, he would have already shoved his dick into her pussy again; to fill her pussy with another load of his cum.
At first, I wanted to rush to the bathroom and wash my hand. I felt I must change the bed sheet. But I could not move my ass off the bed. I felt too weak to move and I lay right next to it. I was conquered by the reality that I had no other way to evade my fate. I could not stop imagining more and more of my wife’s submission to the man whom she hated for years. She hated him more than any person in this world. I hated him like an enemy. There was a time when I wanted to charge onto him and beat the shit out of him. But he had managed to turn it all around and to fuck my wife twice. That too, with my consent, in my presence. This time, it was in my bed, where he had shoved his dick into her coveted married pussy and filled it with his fertile sperm.
And I was left to sleep on the same bed, left to spend the whole night with a dick that had the brutal power to command my thought process. I was feeling thrilled instead of feeling humiliated.
I visualised how Meera would have felt when she had her pussy filled with his sperm. She was not safe. And I was sure she would be using the contraceptive pill in the morning. But still, the feeling of having her fertile womb receive his hot sperm in huge quantity would stay in her mind for long.
I was sure he must have allowed himself to cum only after making her hit the pleasure peak. I sat up on the bed and imagined Meera lying in the bed and Desai on top of her, pumping hard into her, fucking her furiously through her mind-blowing orgasm. I saw her screaming his name out, “Susheel…Aaaah…my god… aaaah….haaa…aaaah…oh my god…”
As the visuals got clearer in my head, I could not stop pulling my pants down and letting my throbbing erection break free. I removed my shirt as well, to get completely naked. I was sure that was how Desai would have presented himself to her; the whole of his muscular and heavily built body.
I was getting thrilled at the size of my dick. I felt I hadn’t seen it bigger.
I rolled my body over the bed and lay on my stomach on the cum-drenched spot on the bed. I could not lie straight as my erection obstructed it. I lifted my torso with the support of my arms and knees and imagined Desai lying on top of Meera.
I saw Meera lying with her legs wide apart.
“Are you ready, baby?” I asked as if Desai was asking her.
"Just do it, Susheel…" came Meera's reply.
And I imagined her grabbing Desai's dick and guiding it into her pussy; her wet pussy. I heard her moaning.
“Aaaah….Susheel…aaaah…."
I lowered my hip with my eyes stuck on my dick and imagined it going inside her pussy.
"Aaaah….Susheel…it’s so good."
And I started moving my hip up and down, letting my dick move in the air. In my head, it was swimming through the pool of pleasure. I got up quickly and knelt on the bed. All my self-control had been turned to dust by then. I grabbed my dick and started jerking.
“Oh, my Meera… This is so good. My dick feels so great inside you…” I blurted in Desai's voice as I imagined him fucking my wife’s brain out. The scene in my head was rushing toward the climax quicker than I wished. And before I could even sense it was coming, I burst my second load of the night, this time right on top of Desai's dried cum drops on my bed.

-------00000-------
Find my stories here:

Thread Page
[+] 15 users Like krish_999's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Chapter-1 - by krish_999 - 10-10-2020, 04:53 AM
RE: Chapter-1 - by Givemeextra - 10-10-2020, 11:00 AM
Chapter - 2 - by krish_999 - 17-10-2020, 01:04 AM
Chapter - 3 - by krish_999 - 23-10-2020, 11:52 PM
Chapter-5 - by krish_999 - 04-11-2020, 11:47 PM
Chapter - Six - by krish_999 - 12-11-2020, 07:57 PM
Chapter-7 - by krish_999 - 19-11-2020, 07:11 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 24-11-2020, 04:15 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 25-11-2020, 11:45 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 10:00 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 11:05 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by krish_999 - 23-07-2022, 12:46 AM