Adultery Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III (Completed)
Chapter - 31

As we settled down in the hall, I explained to Meera about the development at my office. Desai was lavish with words as he praised my effort to make the agency a success.

“He has surpassed the expectation. I am not saying I didn’t expect much from him, but I never thought a security service agency would grow at this rate. It was unknown territory to me.”
He said. Meera kept smiling at him like a perfect host before she went to the kitchen.
I followed her and asked her plan for dinner.
“Desai will leave in an hour,” I said.
“Tell me the truth, Krish. What’s in your mind?”
She asked me, looking into my eyes. I could not look straight.
“Nothing in my mind, baby. Just dinner.”
“Seriously?” She moved closer, her eyes fixed deep into my eyes as if trying to read my mind.
“What do you expect me to say?” I finally looked back into her eyes.

Meera smiled. “You left me completely surprised.” Meera looked at the clock. “But no problem; there are people here who can deliver nice food in a short time.”
She picked up her phone and began to make the online food order.
I wanted to ask her about her outfit. I wanted to ask her if she had plans to celebrate with me like the other night. But as soon as the order was placed, she walked out to the hall. I followed her. My eyes fell on her bare shoulders and curvy back, and I could not just take my eyes off her.
“I'm thinking about a hot coffee, thanks to the cold weather out there,” Meera said to Desai. "Any objections?"
Desai smiled at her.
"I would prefer you leave the kitchen to sit by me and Krish. We're good."
"That won't work. Give me a chance to play the host. It's your first visit to our house, isn't it?"
“Then...Anything. Your wish.” He said.
I moved forward, “I’ve promised him a couple of drinks. There’s enough time before the food arrives, right?”
Meera turned to me. Her smile was suddenly gone.
"No. There's not enough time."
"Come on..." I began to say and stopped as Desai raised his arm.
"It's okay, Krish. I can settle for the coffee."
"Yeah, I forgot. She can convince you of anything. Just like that, right?"
I said.
Desai laughed.
"Just like that. I love being convinced by no one but her."
"Yeah, he's my slave," Meera turned to me. "Happy now?"
"Yeah, he would love to play your slave, I'm sure."
I hit back.
"Don't go overboard, my dear hubby." Meera made a face at me and turned to Desai.
"Lucky you, I've baked a cake today. I'll bring it for you."
I was surprised. She had stopped baking after her fling with Ashish. It was a sign that she was back to her normal life.
"Wow, that's wonderful," I said.

"I haven't done baking for long. I'm just happy that I've got a guest to taste it."
"Well, I'm not just a guest. I have to tell you that today happens to be my birthday."
Desai revealed.
"What?" We asked in unison. We couldn't believe that Desai was letting his birthday go like any other day.
"Then you must cut the cake," Meera suggested.
"No, that's not necessary," Desai said.
"It's your birthday, gentleman. And you are cutting the cake. I'm so happy that my cake has a purpose." Meera said loudly, though with a smile. 
"I don’t believe in celebrating my birthdays. But suddenly it feels like it’s in my destiny that I get to have a nice cake this time."
He said, with a coy smile on his face.
"Why don’t you celebrate your birthday?"
She asked.
"I just don’t. I rather believe that birthdays are a thing for children to celebrate their parents’ birthdays, those parents whose children should feel special enough to be celebrated. It will come at a later stage of our lives, right?" Desai said.
"To make your children celebrate your birthday, you must make children first. And for that, you need to get married, gentleman." Meera said with a giggle.
Desai laughed, "I didn’t know I was getting my own ass swept. Sorry, my bad."
"To celebrate your birthday, you only need to feel special about it. You are welcome, by the way."
"Thank you," Desai said. “But please, spare me from the cake cutting thing. I’d love to taste it, though, surely.”
“I know I can convince you. But it’s okay. I don’t want you to be late.” Meera said.
"I don't know how to thank you for this. Both of you. You guys are a miracle only I get to witness. Despite all the adventures and misadventures I have brought into your life, you guys are united and liberal at the same time. I consider myself rich because I have the luxury of your friendship." Desai said.
"Well, it's the other way around for us," Meera said with a giggle. "We consider you a friend because you are rich."
Desai and I laughed together.
Meera went on. "But I noticed that you evaded my question about your marriage. Is there any plan like that? Are you not seeing someone in your hometown? It’s been too many months since you’ve shifted your ass there. I won’t believe you if you are going to say no.”
"I have no plan to lie to you, my queen. I’ve met a girl, of course, who’s been nice to me. She likes me but after meeting a couple of times I felt I cannot see a young girl like her."
"What do you mean by a young girl? A virgin?" Meera asked.
"Probably."
"Oh, I forgot who you are. You are still looking for married women to hook up with, aren’t you?" She said with a straight face. “I was talking about marriage, gentleman. Not a hook-up.” She added.
Desai laughed again.
"I wasn’t looking for anything when I met her. To be honest, I am not sure what to look for in a girl. I’m kinda lost when the women are concerned. But it’s a good thing that I’ve found peace with that."
"Are you not seeing yourself getting married in future at all?" I asked.
"I often think of you. And I wonder how lucky you are. And yes, I do fantasise to be you, living your life.” He said and looked at Meera. “Living the life of Krish.”
“Why don't just openly accept that you want to become my husband?” Meera joked.
“Yeah,” He laughed again and I joined.
"That's true," Desai added.
Meera looked at me.
"You better keep an eye on your friend, Krish. He's still dreaming about your wife. Not just about sleeping with her but about becoming her husband." She said.
"I'm going to prison, then," I said. “after taking someone’s life.”
"How am I supposed to be happy by that?"
She retorted.
"No, I won't bring such misery into your lives. That's not my dream." Desai said.
"Your dream." Meera giggled. "I'd like to hear more about it. Like how our life would be. How many kids would you like to have?"
"As many as you want to be the mother of."
"Oh, that's tempting. Indeed a rich guy!” Meera laughed. "And, at what time would you come home from the office?"
"At the right time. I'm the boss at my office so I can leave any time I want."
"Yes, you are the boss," Meera said.
"No plans to take your wife around the world?" I asked.
"Of course, I do have great plans for that. That's the best thing I'm gonna do with her. The world tour. Holding her hand in mine and enjoying all the beautiful places, wonders, and journeys. Together, always."
"Wow. That's even more tempting." Meera went on playing along. "But one more question; What would you do when you see other men ogling at me?"
I laughed aloud this time.
"When you are with me, I'm not sure if I would notice what the others are doing," Desai said.
"That's a diplomatic answer. But I can live with that." Meera bobbed her head as she went on. "Now I suggest you ask my current husband if he agrees to let you become my new husband."
Desai and I laughed at her remark.

Desai's phone buzzed at this moment and it turned out that his flight delay was extended up to six hours.
He decided to cancel his flight ticket. He phoned someone and told him to book a suite for him.

“Now I can relax a bit more.” He said before returning to the old topic.
“Krish has already spoken his mind. And I don't want to send him to prison by letting myself killed.”
“Then I can't help you,” Meera said quickly.
“This woman is cunning. She will make you do anything.” I opined.
“Really? You're the one who can make anyone do anything.” Meera took a dig at me.
“But the credit for my transformation goes to both of you. If I was able to change Krish's impression on me from hatred to friendship, it's only because of the opportunity you guys gave me. I can never forget that." Desai said.
"My impression of you didn't change from hatred to friendship in one day. I can say hatred became admiration first. Admiration resulted in our friendship." I said.
"Enmity became a friendship. Now friendship has become a partnership." He added and looked at me. "Krish, I often wonder how you would react if you were in my place during Meera's persistent refusal to have friendship with me."
"I would have quit, easily."
"Then you probably aren't able to imagine yourself in my place."
"Yeah; that's true. I know you are not the one to quit. How you stick with your game is often a subject of admiration."
"That is my formula for success. Even in my professional life. You can follow it in your professional life too."
"I would love to follow it in my personal life too," I said.
“Then I suggest you cut the cake on behalf of him,” Meera said.
“That’s a great idea. I was wondering when you’ll talk about the cake again. I want to have it.” Desai said.
Meera went to the kitchen and brought the cake, placed it on a plate and covered it with a lid. She kept it on the centre table and then took a candle from the drawer beneath it. As she bent forward to arrange it with the cake on the centre table, I couldn't miss the lavish display of her cleavage. I was sure Desai too was enjoying it.
Meera looked at Desai, “Do you have a lighter?”
“No, I’ve quit smoking.”
She made an appreciative gesture at him.
“Thanks to me?”
“Yup.”
“Clever guy; never stops trying to impress me.” She said with a wink at him. He laughed.
“You never stop frying me.”
I offered to bring a lighter from the kitchen. As I walked away from the hall, I wondered if I was giving them the wrong message by giving them more space. I ended up hurrying my return.
Meera had removed the lid to reveal the beautifully decorated, red and white colour cake.
“Wow, it is beautiful,” Desai said. “It is red velvet, right?"
“It’s not!” Meera suppressed a giggle at his wild guess, “it's a drip cake, gentleman."
Her smile was cute and her eyes were simply locking him up. I felt a sense of warmth taking over me.
Meera lit up the candle and handed the knife to me. “Cut the cake, birthday boy.”
“Me?” I was surprised.
“Yeah, you. You are Desai from this point. It’s your birthday and so you will cut the cake,” Meera said.
I looked at Desai.
“And then who is this gentleman?”
“I am Krish; the house owner of this wonderful house.”
Desai said.
Meera pushed him away. “I can see your humbleness, you crook! Speak your mind.”
Desai laughed, “I can’t believe how she’s pulling my legs all the time.” He said and turned to me. “Okay, let me say it. I’m Krish, the husband of this wonderful woman.”
“Well,” I moved towards the centre table. “I’m excited to play the rich guy.”
“Remember to make a wish,” Meera reminded as I blew out the candle.
“Well, I wish to see you and Krish keep on being at your romantic best,” I said and proceeded to cut the cake.
I took the first piece and looked at Meera and then at Desai.
“May I?”
I asked him as if taking permission from him to feed Meera.
“Oh, please, my friend.”
Desai said.
I fed the cake piece to Meera.
“First, to the woman who took the effort to bake this wonderful cake…”
She opened her mouth and ate it. She ended up sucking my fingers lightly. I took another piece and fed it to Desai too.
“Mmm…” Desai let out a noise. “It’s delicious.”
“You gave me a small piece,” Meera said.
I took another piece and fed it to her. She sucked my lips again. I knew she was playing naughty and I licked my fingers myself.
"You are making me envy," Desai said and added, "I've just noticed what you did."
Meera looked at him and smiled. “Mmm…that’s exactly what my husband is like.”
“Now you understand my pain of watching you take advantage of my wife,” I said.
“Except that it has always excited him,” Meera joked.
“Yeah, it excites me,” I admitted shyly.
Desai took a tiny piece of the cake and fed it to Meera. She ate it with a smile, looking into his eyes. I watched her lips making a circle around his fingers and sucking it once, as he pulled it out of her mouth. Desai looked at his fingers. There were some bits of cake on his fingers.
“What about now?” He looked at me.
Before I could say anything, Meera grabbed his hand and brought it to her mouth. She sucked each of his fingers until the cake bits disappeared. Desai nodded at her and then looked at me as he brought his fingers to his mouth and sucked it.
I was stunned. But I knew she was teasing me.
“You guys invited me to your wonderful house to witness this?” I asked
“It was your wish to see me and Krish on our romantic best, Susheel,” Meera told me. “Did you forget?”
“But he didn’t make the wish as I do,” Desai told her.
“Okay, give me a hint. I’ll make that wish for you.” I promised.
“I had gifted Meera a saree on our trip to the resort. I would like to see her in that saree, one day.” Desai said.
“That’s a cool wish. But why not today?” I asked.
“Today might not be possible. The saree needs a matching blouse and other accessories. It will take time to stitch the blouse and all, right?” Desai asked her.
“Ladies don’t delay such things. Particularly not me. But I have no plan to wear it tonight.” Meera said.
I chose to ignore her words.
“Then, I, Susheel Desai, am making a birthday wish here. I wish to see you in that saree for the rest of this night.” I said.
“No way. It’s a bridal saree. It will take time to wear now,” Meera said.
“It’s okay, we can wait. I don’t have a flight to catch tonight anymore.” I said. “And I wish to see you in the complete bridal look.”
“What?” Meera looked at me and then at Desai.
“It’s his birthday wish, baby. I can see him dying to see it.” He said and Meera laughed.
“Dying to see. Wow!”
Desai patted her shoulder. “Go.”
Meera pushed him away. “It will take one hour,” she warned.
“We’ll have a couple of drinks by then.” He said.
“Drinks. Drinks.” Meera finally got up. “Don’t go over the limit, Krish. Whoever that may be.” She said walking towards our room.
“It’s a bridal dress. I know you’ll look like a bride in it.”
Desai said and Meera paused.
“Are you going to make me your bride tonight?”
Desai smiled, “You are my wife, already. Why not play a little younger?”
Meera smiled at him and then at me before disappearing into the bedroom.

I quickly got up and brought a whiskey bottle from the shelf.
“Wish you many, many returns of the day, Mr Susheel,” Desai said as we raised our glasses. He seemed to be enjoying the role swapping. I wondered if he was fantasising about swapping ourselves in Meera's bed too. The thought brought a secret smile to my lips. I knew it would make him dream a lot in future.
“Why don’t you guys exchange your jackets to make it look more real?” Meera asked from the bedroom.
We laughed at her suggestion.
“It’s good that you remembered the saree. I have never seen it.” I admitted.
“Thank me later,” Desai said.

The doorbell rang and it was the food delivery guy. I accepted the order and kept it in the dining hall.

I returned to Desai and we went on with our casual banter, entertaining each other with small relatable jokes.
“You said something about the pain of watching me taking advantage of my wife. And Meera said it has always excited you. Which one is more correct?”
Desai asked me after a while.
I smiled, “You are asking which one is more correct. You are suggesting that both are correct to an extent.”
“You have admitted that you get excited.”
“Right. It’s pain versus excitement, right?”
“Which one is more powerful?”
“I don’t know. It’s tough to decide by thinking.”
“I never mean to hurt you, to bring you pain in any way. I am living the last best moments I can have with Meera. But I don’t want to hurt you.”
“You are not hurting me. I am enjoying this night, buddy.” I said.
“She’s coming here in a bridal dress. Can I keep on playing this roleplaying game a little more, if it doesn’t hurt you?”
I was surprised by his open proposal. And I was getting a sense of danger in the proposal. But I didn’t want to accept that I felt threatened by his proposal.
“What is it that you want to do?”
I asked.
“I wish to sit with her. And I wish to dance with her if she agrees. I will have my arms around her, if she agrees, of course.”
“No kissing?” I asked.
Desai smiled, without answering. “I am not a good dancer. Maybe I am just looking for an opportunity to hug her.” He then admitted.
“When we met today, Desai, I almost felt you have forgotten about Meera. You spoke nothing, asked nothing about her. So I felt you might have moved on.”
“Did you bring me home because of that?”
“No; I was talking about the way you control your feelings for her. But now it seems you are never out of fantasies about my wife.”
Desai looked down and took a deep breath.
“We are two sides of the same coin; we have the same weight of fantasies but can’t show our faces together. If one takes the front side, the other one has to go to the other side.”
“In your fantasies, you want to see me take the other side.”
“What about your fantasies?”
“I can’t talk about it, Desai. I will end up talking too much.” I said and finished my drink.
I quickly refilled it though.
“Will you have a hard-on if you see Meera sitting next to me?” Desai asked.
“I had a hard-on when I saw you licking your finger after she ate the cake from your hand,” I revealed.

The door of the bedroom was opened and we both turned our heads towards it in great anticipation. Meera walked out slowly. And my jaws dropped to the floor, literally.
It wasn’t my wife, but a bride, walking into her wedding ceremony. Maybe I am exaggerating, but that was how I felt.
I had a glimpse of the saree the other day when she had opened the gift. But I never knew how beautiful it was.
Meera looked absolutely stunning in it. She walked a few steps toward us and paused a moment to acknowledge our surrender. I was sure Desai was lost in her beauty but I was not ready to check him out. I simply could not take my eyes off my wife.
The saree was a stunning combination of pink and maroon with shades of gold in small checked designs all over it. The soothing pink shade of the saree was complemented by the elegant golden paisley border. The sleeveless blouse was maroon in colour with hues of gold in small paisley prints. And just like Desai had wished a few minutes ago, Meera had made conscious efforts to look like a bride. Starting from the nude matte pink lipstick and a matching gold jhumka earring and her signature wavy hairstyle, she looked like a bride who was stepping into her wedding hall. No bling, no embellishments but just a few pieces of jewellery – a sublime mango pattern necklace which I had gifted her years ago – around her neck and a pair of gold bangles on her otherwise long naked arms; they were enough to make the whole look scream rich and grandeur.
My heartbeats only rose as she slowly walked over to us, and stood with a pregnant smile that told me she was enjoying the undivided attention from us. I could do nothing but sit and stare at her, admiringly.
Her transformation from a housewife in her casuals to a bride in her stunning bridal attire had suddenly elevated the mood of the night into something else. I could already tell that the way the night was going to progress was not in my hands anymore. But at the ecstasy of seeing Meera walking into the hall like a bride at her betrothal, I ended up ignoring everything else.

“How do I look?” She asked me.
“You should better be asking your husband,” I said something I shouldn’t have. But it was my destiny to say it.
Meera spent a moment staring at me, without even glancing at Desai. But I felt she was watching his response – even enjoying it – through the corner of her eyes.
“It is your gift. I hope you haven’t forgotten that. So you are the one to tell me if I match your vision.”
It was another way of telling me she was seeing Desai in me. The thrill of being at the receiving end of her admiration for Desai simply left me speechless.
“It’s…uh…” I stammered. “Stunning. You look perfect as a bride. Right?”
I looked at Desai, inviting him to the conversation.
“Not like the bride, Mr Desai,” Desai said. “She is the bride. My bride.” He said proudly and turned to Meera. “And yes, she makes me spell-bound.”
“Spell-bound?” Meera's lips widened with a smile that melted my heart instantly. “But you seem okay.”
“I am just waiting for the public to leave.” He said. His voice was suddenly soft.
Meera's eyes were now glued to him.
“And then, what are you gonna do after the public leaves?”
“I will spend the whole night staring at you in the eye, just trying to comprehend the fact that I am your husband.”
He said it with a dramatic face and Meera burst into quick laughter.
“You are so funny.” She said. “It’s a wonderful selection, by the way. I loved it.”
She was still looking at him.
“You can thank him.”
Desai gestured at me with his eyes.
“No. I’ll thank you, for letting me wear it now.”
Meera said and gracefully walked to the centre of the hall. Desai shifted to his left on his sofa to give her space to sit. Meera noticed it and looked at me.
“My jealous hubby doesn’t want me to sit you.” She said. Desai smiled at her ‘jealous hubby’ remark, aimed at him.
“Yeah, you should sit with him. I hope I’ll get a chance to enjoy your company on my sofa too.” I said.
Meera sat slowly on the sofa next to Desai, careful not to fold the saree in the wrong places. As she settled down, I caught a glimpse of her beautiful folded belly and a portion of her breasts from her left side. And she adjusted it quickly to cover it properly. There was grace in every movement she made. I could not stop staring at her. Desai wasn’t any different as I saw him struggling to take his eyes off her, as she acknowledged him with a smile.
“You make me feel it’s my wedding day,” Desai whispered.
“So be it. Who’s stopping you from fantasising?”
Desai kept on looking at her admiringly, and slowly put his right arm around her.
“No one will stop me,” I heard him say. “But I can’t hurt the emotions of our guest who’s sitting there, right?”
Meera nodded and suddenly as if she remembered something, she said, “wait; I need your help.” She turned to her right on the sofa to show the back of her shoulders to him. “Can you tie the back laces please?”
The U-shaped deep back of the blouse exposed the creamy white skin of her shoulder back. The two laces at the inner border of the shoulder strap were hanging loose.  Meera grabbed her wavy hair and brought it around the neck to give him a better view of the laces; I again watched the glorious side view of her belly and breasts under her lifted arm.
“Yeah, sure,” Desai said and placed his drink on the centre table. He turned to Meera and tied the loose laces together. I could not say who Meera was trying to tease. But I could see it was Desai who was getting to live the heat of the moment as he took his sweet time to make the knot at the exact centre of her shoulder. I felt he would be dreaming of an opportunity to take off the same blouse with his own hands.
The beautiful golden laces complemented both the tone of her blouse and her skin.
“The look is now complete,” Desai said and Meera thanked him.
However, I just noticed an imperfection. She was not wearing the vermillion and I pointed it out.
“You forgot to wear the sindoor. Have you forgotten you are married?”
“Oh,” She touched her forehead and looked at Desai apologetically. “I forgot it.”
I felt it funny that she looked genuinely sorry. As a matter of the fact, there was nothing unusual in it as she was used to wearing the visual marker of her marital status rarely – on formal occasions only.
She began to get up from the sofa, carefully, and Desai stopped her.
“Don’t bother,” he got up quickly and said. “I can bring it for you.”
He was playing the husband's role well.
Meera thanked him with a nod. Desai walked to our bedroom as if he was familiar with her wardrobe. I looked at Meera and smiled at her as Desai disappeared into the room.
“Enjoying the game, you cucky husband?” She asked.
I was stunned at her role reversal in the blink of an eye. I knew I was not the Desai anymore.
I pushed my tongue against the inner wall of my cheek to pretend confidence to play up the game.
“Very much, baby,” I smirked.
“I might need your vocal guidance, Meera.” Desai's voice interrupted our little banter.
I laughed at Meera. “Just married, huh?” I said. “It’s okay. Help him.”
The next moment I regretted my words though, fearing I had just given Meera a reason to join him in my bedroom. As Meera turned her attention towards the room, I anticipated her walking into it, and disappearing behind that door.
But fortunately, Meera just leaned back on the sofa and directed him. “Pull out the third drawer. You’ll find it inside.”
“Third one, yes, I’ve found it. But, no. It has a collection of hair clips and headbands. Wow. Do you use these? I can’t wait to see you wearing it.”
“Say you haven’t noticed.”
Meera said.
“Maybe they look like something else on you. Just better only.”
“Are you really looking for what you’ve gone there for?”
“I am on it, sweetie!”
“Don’t open the rightmost drawers. They are my innerwear.”
“You are my wife; can’t I even look at them?”
Meera giggled, “Yeah; you can look at them. But don’t tell me you can’t wait to see me wear it.”
“What’s wrong with that too? Are you shy?”
“Of course, I am shy, mister. You’ve got a guest here, you remember?”
“Which guest? I am kinda so lost here.”
“All the husbands are so stupid at a certain point in their lives. Can’t help.”
Meera said and began to walk toward the room.
I watched in horror and thought in horror that Desai was just playing stupid to draw her into the bedroom. I also got up from my sofa. I was not going to let my wife walk into that room like that.
“Hurray! I’ve found it,” came Desai's voice. He had found the sindoor box.
He showed up at the door and I sat back on my sofa.
Desai walked over to Meera and stood in front of her.
I thought he would hand over the box to her. But he opened it carefully and pinched a small amount of sindoor from it. And as I watched, he moved closer and put it on at the end of the parting of her hairline.
“Perfect!” He said.
I felt a sense of unease growing within my skin. I did not know whether I should smile foolishly or darken my face if Meera looked at me.
However, Meera didn’t care to look at me. She looked up straight into him, at his eyes.
“Say something to your newly wedded wife, gentleman.”
Meera said, teasingly.
I felt she was too lazy to acknowledge the significance of putting sindoor on the parting of her hairline.
Or was she reliving the experience of being taken by a man?
“Now you look perfect, just the way I imagined.”
I did not know what his imagination was, but to me, she looked like a gorgeous newlywed wife. Just waiting for her husband to lavish her with love.
“And this is a moment to cherish,” Desai said and took out his mobile phone. He stood close to Meera and took a selfie on his mobile phone camera. Meera smiled at the camera, holding her head in a perfect pose. I couldn’t see the phone’s screen but from the look on Desai's face, I knew the photo was perfect.
“Wonderful.” Desai blurted and moved away from her. “Now give me a smile, please.”

Meera turned slightly to her right and placed her left fist on the hip. From the side, I knew Desai was getting a stunning partial view of her belly and blouse.
“I probably won’t need these photos to remember how beautiful you are, Meera. But I can’t fight the temptation. One more selfie…” he said and again moved closer. This time he went around her and put his left arm around her while taking the selfie. I witnessed the satisfied gesture on his face again as Meera lent her gorgeous smile to enhance the photo.

He put the phone back in his pocket but didn’t take his hand off her even as he turned towards me.
“Now say something about us, Mr Susheel.”
He said. My attention was not on how he had put his arm around her, but on how she had conveniently moved closer to him to let him hold her closer.
“Being Mr Susheel Desai; I am dying with jealousy. I wish I was in your place.”
I said.
“That’s a bit selfish but exciting like hell,” Desai said. “What would you have done if you were in my place, by the way?”
“You can make a guess. It’s easy.” I said.
“You have already spoiled our anniversary once,” Desai said. He was referring to the night he had taken Meera to the party hall and banged her. I was amused by his knack to accuse me.
“I am sorry, buddy; it happened.” I went with the flow and apologized.
“I had let it happen. Not your mistake.” Desai said.
“And I have promised myself that I will not repeat it. Our anniversary will be ours only.” He added and looked at Meera. “Right, baby?”
She was watching us talk, with a never-ending smile.
“I can sense you are slowly taking it to a familiar place...” She said. “What is in your mind?”
“What do you expect on a wedding night?”
“I expect fireworks.”
Desai nodded and turned to face her, and then grabbed her both palms.
“I have taken permission from him.” He brought her palm up and placed them on his shoulders. I saw a sense of surprise in Meera's place before Desai added, “For a dance.”
Meera glanced at me. “Really?”
I was lost in the realisation that the gap between them had disappeared. Desai's arms had slowly dropped along her sides to reach her hip. I nodded at her.
“For a dance.”
“But I know he’s not a man of dancing,” Meera said. “I know it from the day I met him at the Square.”
“Oh, you remember the day we met at the Square?” Desai asked.
“How can I ever forget that night? This is the place you took me to from there. I just walked in through that door and you grabbed me and kissed me.”
They were talking with their eyes locked, and I felt they had forgotten about me.
“The kiss. Mmm… yeah…”
“Do you have permission to kiss me?” Meera asked.
Desai looked at me, followed by Meera.
“Do I have, buddy?”
I could not say anything. For once I wanted to see his lips meeting hers. But I didn’t want to tell him.
“I can read his mind. He wants to watch it.” Desai said.
Meera let her eyes linger on my face a bit longer than Desai. I could not take my eyes off her too. And I watched Desai turn her face to him. The next moment his lips were on hers.
It was the same way he had kissed her on the anniversary night. Desai slightly opened his mouth to welcome her lips and Meera let her eyes close for a moment, despite a sense of shyness taking over her face. Desai parted his mouth from her after two seconds.
“Again a small, plastic kiss,” I blurted.
“Oh, our guest is not entertained,” Desai told Meera without looking at me. Meera nodded slightly and bit her lips shyly. The next moment I realised my mistake of tempting him, as he kissed her again. This time he parted his lips wider and had them all over her mouth. I saw him sucking her both lips and I thought I even saw his tongue making a swift motion around her lower lips.
If that wasn’t enough to leave me breathless, I saw Meera's tongue moving into his mouth as if it was drawn by a magnet. Desai's right palm had crawled up behind her head and tilted it slightly right, and I saw his jaw moving as he sucked her lips and tongue intensely.
I ended up clearing my throat desperately, in an attempt to make them remember my presence.
Desai parted and smiled at her.
“I don’t want to stop but I know I can’t have all the fun.” He said.
Meera let out a sigh. She was not taking her eyes off him, not even for a second. Neither was she feeling the necessity to move away from him. “I thought you spoke about a change of heart when the last time when we met. Are you still saying I am your dream woman?” She asked.
“You’ll always be my dream woman. The only difference is that I wouldn't do anything to seduce you.”
“What is the use of that generosity when you know that the seduction part is already done?”
He kept looking into her eyes as if she had delivered a golden line for him. His eyes held her as if by a spell; she was drawn to him.
“I am shamelessly desperate for these eyes, Meera. I don't know what to do. Will Krish be angry?”
“He wouldn't,” Meera assured.
I was stunned by the realisation that Meera was expressing her consent to play the game wilfully. I did not know where it was going. I had seen enough. I wanted her to get back to me as soon as possible. But there was no way I could pull them apart. My ego would not let me express my desperation. I could not even move from my seat.
Desai let it sink into his heart for once, and then he kissed her again. The kiss was even more intense, and the sight of Meera's lips and tongue being consumed by him simply left me gasping for air. I again saw their tongue competing with each other to invade the other’s mouth.
Desai's hand tightened around her, and his one palm stopped at the side of her belly, to grip. He squeezed at its softness. His other palm was caressing her body. I felt he was pulling her toward him, unable to let her separate from him.
Meera was the one to stop it this time, to my relief. But Desai was not the one to be stopped. His lips descended to her throat, and he bent inward to help him travel further down. I felt he would proceed to take her saree off her chest and plunge his mouth into her cleavage. And I already knew he wouldn’t hesitate to unhook her blouse while I watched.
Meera held him, her palms at either side of his face.
“No…Susheel…”
She called him Susheel, clearly suggesting the end to the fantasy from her side. I was disappointed but relieved as well, that she said no.
“Let’s stop this game.”
“Why stop something so good, sweetheart?”
Desai was still lost in the momentum.
“It’s getting dangerous.”
“What are you scared of, honey?”
Meera threw a glimpse at me as if I was the thing she was scared of.
Desai too looked at me in my eyes and then turned to Meera. His eyes were strong enough to make me unsure of what to do and what to think. I felt I had no role in the proceedings.
“Look at him; it is a game he would love to lose.”
Meera threw her eyes at me again. And I sat like a loser who didn’t want to compete. I was conquered by the fact that I had nothing to hide. Desai had said it all about me. I was indeed witnessing a game I loved to lose.
Desai pulled my wife close to him again, and this time Meera did not try to step away. Their lips met again. Their tongues invaded each other’s mouths again.
This time Desai's hand move further down below her hip, and grabbed the softness of her ass over the saree. As he pulled her closer, I felt he was pushing his crotch into hers. I was sure she would have felt his erection pushing against her centre.
I felt my dick twitching inside my pants. It had started to ache in its confinement. I couldn’t help but adjust it. Meera stopped and turned her eyes to me at the exact moment. I stopped adjusting my crotch but I could not take my hand off there before Meera saw it. I felt I was caught in the act.
The biggest irony was that I felt a pang of momentary guilt for being caught in the act of touching myself, though I hadn’t done it.
My guilt must have reflected on my face, Meera turned to Desai and bobbed her head sideways. I thought she wanted to stop Desai.
I was wrong.
“I don’t want to stop now, baby. I’m well past that point,” Desai whispered.
“No,” Meera whispered. “Not here.”
Though a whisper, it was loud enough for me to hear. For Desai, it was something that would turn him both a king and servant at the same time.
And the next thing I witnessed was my wife’s saree-clad body getting lifted by Desai in his arms. Meera laughed in wonder.
“What are you doing?”
Desai smiled and nodded at me.
“Wish me all the best, Desai.”
He told me.
Our fantasy game is still on?  He was still playing me. He was the husband of the woman lying in his arms.
“Wish you what?” I thought my voice was shivery.
“It’s our night. What do we call it?” He said and looked at Meera. “First night. Isn’t it, honey?”
Meera responded with a giggle. She threw her right arm around his neck to thwart the fear of slipping off his arms. But his arms were strong enough to hold her safe in his grip.
“Stop this game and let me stand on my feet, okay?”
I heard her say as Desai was still looking at me.
“Wish me, dude.”
It was not a request.
“Okay. All the best.” I mumbled with a forced smile. “And then?”
“Thank you.”
He said quickly and started walking away. The smile on my face faded in seconds as I saw where he was heading.
It was my bedroom.
He was carrying Meera to my bedroom!

to be cont'd...
Find my stories here:

Thread Page
[+] 7 users Like krish_999's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Chapter-1 - by krish_999 - 10-10-2020, 04:53 AM
RE: Chapter-1 - by Givemeextra - 10-10-2020, 11:00 AM
Chapter - 2 - by krish_999 - 17-10-2020, 01:04 AM
Chapter - 3 - by krish_999 - 23-10-2020, 11:52 PM
Chapter-5 - by krish_999 - 04-11-2020, 11:47 PM
Chapter - Six - by krish_999 - 12-11-2020, 07:57 PM
Chapter-7 - by krish_999 - 19-11-2020, 07:11 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 24-11-2020, 04:15 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 25-11-2020, 11:45 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 10:00 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 11:05 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by krish_999 - 23-07-2022, 12:46 AM