Poll: Should I continue the thread?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
100.00%
2 100.00%
No
0%
0 0%
Total 2 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Misc. Erotica Compilation of English stories (Collected)
"Oh fuck yes!" Christy groaned, thrusting back against me. I began a rhythmic coupling with her that soon had both of us racing towards climax. Whatever foreplay either one of us might have enjoyed had been going on all day. Christy was at a fever pitch, drawing me along with her in a frenzy of lust, passion and unfulfilled need.

"Harder! Faster!" she screamed, wrapping her legs around me tightly. I continued to slam into her with a rapidity that threatened to collapse the table. Barely touching it now, she had dug her hands, particularly her fingernails into my back, raking me as her pleasure began to build, taking her to unimaginable heights of ecstasy.

"Oh yes...fuck me...fuck me...fuck me!" Christy screamed loudly over and over again. I felt her tense suddenly, sucking in her breath, holding it. As she did, I felt my cock expand, felt the first tremendous discharge escape my prick, filling her cunt with fluid. She screamed, every ounce of her breath exploding from her lips in wild abandonment as her orgasm overwhelmed her.

#

It was quite a while before either of us had recovered sufficiently to even speak. "Damn girl, what was that all about anyway? Not that I didn't enjoy it mind you, but shit! You gotta tell me what made you so fucking horny!" I said.

"The drive home? You never shut down the program did you?" she asked. I sat there for a moment thinking.

"I thought I did," I said finally. "But in all the excitement, I'm not entirely sure that I did. Why?"

"On the way home, Diane was squirming, fidgeting around in her seat. I figured that she was still being stimulated somehow. Either you'd forgotten and left the program running, or she was causing it to work on its own by being aroused herself. Either way, I decided to try and take advantage of the situation. That's when I asked her what she was thinking about back at the restaurant. If she hadn't been as aroused as she already was, I don't think she'd have told me. But since she looked like she was on the verge of having another orgasm, she was in the mood to be sharing!"

"What did she say?"

"Well, I guess when I had mentioned that you and I had fooled around before, especially telling her how good you are with that tongue of yours..." Christy winked, "Diane started imagining that. Coupled with the stimulation she was already getting, she became more and more aroused. She admitted to me, of course, that's never happened to her before, duh. And she was really embarrassed by it initially. Anyway, telling me about it on the drive home, she got aroused all over again. And that's when I wondered if you'd left the program on. It was at that point I decided to gamble a little bit."

"Gamble? Christy? What did you do?"

Christy smiled, reaching down to actually touch herself as she remembered. "Listening to her, I told her to tell me specific's, to describe to me what she was thinking about when she came. Surprisingly, she did. And she told me in pretty juicy detail, imagining you down between her legs licking her cunt, I began playing with myself, slipping a finger beneath my panties underneath my skirt. Diane knew what I was doing of course, continued watching me, AND telling me what had turned her on so much. The more she watched, talked...the more she became excited. Shit Ben, she joined me!"
"You mean to tell me she actually played with herself in front of you on the drive home?"

"Ah huh, she did. And even came again too! The only bad thing, the moment we got home, she raced upstairs to her bedroom, slammed the door and never came out again."

"Shit! Hope we didn't freak her out," I said.
My threads
https://xossipy.com/thread-39515.html          (English)
https://xossipy.com/thread-40926.html          (Bengali)
[+] 1 user Likes Priyanka98's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Compilation of English stories (Collected) - by Priyanka98 - 20-07-2022, 10:07 AM