Poll: Should I continue the thread?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
100.00%
2 100.00%
No
0%
0 0%
Total 2 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Misc. Erotica Compilation of English stories (Collected)
"Fuck Christy!" I said climbing into the front seat of my car. "What the hell kind of a question is that? Don't freak her out for hells sake!" I admonished her uselessly.

"No..." Diane said, simply.

"But admittedly, you do masturbate, yes?"

Again there was silence. "Can we talk about this on the way home?" she asked. "I feel sort of funny discussing this in the women's bathroom," she said.

"Of course, I'll go out and get the check, meet me out front by the car. Sure you're going to be ok?" she asked her again.

"Yes...yes, I'm fine now, seriously. I don't feel weird or anything anymore. Just a little something, different," Diane actually laughed sounding nervous.

"I guess I can tell you Christy, you're about the only person I think I could say this too. I actually think I'm horny!"

I nearly drove my car into a ditch.

"Oh yeah, we need to get you home, and quick too!" Christy said laughing with her. "We have a LOT to talk about, girlfriend, a LOT to talk about!"

I soon got out of range of the microphone. Though curious as to what else they had talked about, I could only hope that Christy would maybe fill me in later. I'd gotten home about fifteen minutes before they did, watching as they entered the house. I hoped that Christy would come over and say something to me, but it wasn't until well after Diane had gone to bed that Christy snuck over to my place. I was preparing to go to bed myself, when I heard her knocking at the backdoor. I opened it, and saw her standing there naked.

"Well? You gonna ask me in or not?"

"Only if you promise to tell me what happened after you left." I said. Christy walked over to me, reaching down, unzipping my fly and grasping my flaccid penis.

"After you fuck me," she said. "Then I will."

"I take it things went well after you left?" I said, feeling my prick growing rapidly as she continued to fondle it.

"Lets just say she got me very horny on the drive home. Very horny in fact."

We didn't make it past the kitchen table.

Nearly ripping off my clothing, Christy pulled me towards the table, hopping up on it. "Hurry Ben, I need you!"

I moved towards the edge of the table. She was situated at the perfect height. Taking my penis in hand, I began teasing her already wet slit, running the length of my member back and forth, tickling her clit before allowing it to rest against her.

"Quit teasing and fuck me, you bastard!" Christy demanded. I slid myself against her one more time, relishing the heat and warmth of her split before slipping deeply, quickly inside of her.

"Better?" I asked, as I rammed myself into her fully.
My threads
https://xossipy.com/thread-39515.html          (English)
https://xossipy.com/thread-40926.html          (Bengali)
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Compilation of English stories (Collected) - by Priyanka98 - 20-07-2022, 10:07 AM