Poll: Should I continue the thread?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
100.00%
2 100.00%
No
0%
0 0%
Total 2 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Misc. Erotica Compilation of English stories (Collected)
"What's that supposed to mean?" Christy responded a little testily.

"Well this is going to hell in a hand basket," I said to myself. "If this keeps up, they'll be throwing their lunch at one another, if they wait even that long," I thought.

"I'm sorry Christy, I didn't mean it to sound like that. I really don't know what's come over me, maybe I'm coming down with something. I just feel, well, I feel a little peculiar is all."

I was half tempted to lower the setting back to one. It seemed that even a level two setting was becoming troublesome for her.

"I just figured since you also like women, that maybe you had discussed...well, you know sexual preferences or something. Actually, I guess I shouldn't even be asking you this question. Frankly, I don't know why I did or why I suddenly started wondering about it."

"Go! Go! Go!" I tried to will Christy from across the street.

I watched as Christy leaned across the table towards Diane in a conspiratorial manner. "Just between you and me? Ben and I have fooled around once or twice, but if Sharon ever found out, she'd kill me!" Christy told her.

Now it was Diane's turn to sit there silently for a moment. "You and Ben?" she said in disbelief. "The two of you have, have..."

"Fooled around? Yes, a few times. Don't worry Diane, it's nothing serious, we just have fun every once in a while, that's all!"

"You don't think its wrong, fooling around with Ben outside of marriage?" Diane questioned her.

"Of course not silly. We have a good time, and Ben's a very tender, very, very good lover," she added.

I wasn't sure if Christy had honestly meant what she'd just said, but it made me smile anyway. I was so involved in listening to their discussion that I nearly missed it when Christy ran her hand through her hair again.

"God, I hope you know what you're doing Christy," I said, punching in the number for level three now.

"And something else too Diane, as you are already well aware, I do generally prefer women over men. But Ben's as good, if not better even than most women I've been with as far as his tongues concerned, he's given me the strongest most intense...."

"I'm not sure I should be hearing this!" Diane interrupted her. "It's...it's...oh my, can I have your water?"

I'd seen her drain her own glass just a few minutes ago. Now she was asking Christy if she could have hers. Obviously something was happening to her.

While Diane drank down her second glass of water in as many minutes, Christy picked up the tempo, turning up the heat as it were. "Anyway, like I was saying, he really does know how to pleasure a woman Diane, I've even found myself masturbating while thinking about it," she confessed openly.

"Would you excuse me a minute?" Diane said suddenly standing up. "I need to use the bathroom."

Once again I was half tempted to turn the level down. To my total and complete surprise however, I saw Christy stand up actually waving at me and running both hands through her hair frantically. Almost immediately she chased after Diane, heading for the bathroom.
My threads
https://xossipy.com/thread-39515.html          (English)
https://xossipy.com/thread-40926.html          (Bengali)
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Compilation of English stories (Collected) - by Priyanka98 - 19-07-2022, 08:28 AM