Poll: Should I continue the thread?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
100.00%
2 100.00%
No
0%
0 0%
Total 2 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Misc. Erotica Compilation of English stories (Collected)
I had no desire to leave things up to chance, I dropped by the resturant a full hour earlier than when I knew the girls would be arriving. I tipped the waiter handsomely, not only for giving them excellent service, but ensuring that the table I wanted would be available for them when they arrived. I planted myself down at a table across the street at the coffee shop, bringing a paper along with me. Though the likelihood of being spotted by Diane was remote, I planned on hiding behind my newspaper as much as possible. Unlike out by the pool, this time I wouldn't be able to speak to Christy directly, though I would, or should be able to hear anything and everything the two of them discussed. More importantly, I hoped Christy would remember all the various signals we'd agreed on. If she touched her hair in anyway, that would mean to increase the level. If she scratched her nose however, that was an immediate signal to decrease it. I hoped however that I would hear enough to have a pretty good feel for what was actually taking place, reacting to it, as I couldn't actually talk to Christy or ask her any questions.

My biggest worry had been if Diane would actually wear her 'Sunday' panties. If she wasn't, I could end up wasting a lot of time trying to figure out which pair she was wearing. Thankfully, Christy had had the foresight to barge into the bathroom while Diane was in there, on the pretense of needing to pee beyond her ability to hold it. In doing so, she confirmed that Diane was in fact wearing her pink 'Sunday' briefs. She'd managed to tell me that just before I left.

"Mat also told me there's like a two mile range," I told Christy. "I think to get a little bit of a head start, I'm going to program it at level one. The moment she comes within range, it will hopefully begin working on her. Maybe by the time you guys get to the restaurant, there will have been enough time that she's at least starting to think in sexual terms."

"Yeah right. Diane?"

"Well, she was playing with herself, or at least I think she was," I'd responded. "Anyway, any edge we can get will give us some sort of advantage. When you're two miles from the café, just be aware that it should start working. Sort of look for any odd signs of behavior, if by the time you get there and feel it's worth jumping it up to a two, run your fingers through your hair or something."

I'd been at the coffee house for half an hour when I saw the waiter I'd tipped lead them over to their table. Christy knew where I would be of course, quickly looking in my direction. Before she'd even sat down, I watched as she brushed her hair with her fingers.

"You're kidding!" I said to myself. I already had my laptop open. I quickly accessed the code and set a stage two excitement level. I sat there listening to them discussing what they were considering for lunch, ordering, even talking about the weather. I'd expected that of course, waiting patiently. Christy and I had discussed her eventually steering, or trying to anyway, the conversation towards more intimate topics. As she'd expressed a brief interest in the guy on board the plane who'd reminded her of me, we thought it might be a good idea for Christy to bring up some made-up story by way of a piece of juicy gossip to see how Diane might react to it. All I was doing was waiting for the right moment and opportunity for her to do it. It came unexpectedly when it did, as I sat there listening.

"Have you noticed that Ben never brings anyone home?" Diane asked. Christy was silent for a moment, surprised perhaps, as I was, no doubt trying to think of something to say to keep the momentum going. Diane didn't wait for a response however, continuing.

"You don't think he's...he's,"

"Gay?" Christy burst out laughing. I almost fell out of my chair when I heard that.

"Heavens no Diane, and I happen to know that for a fact!"

"Ah oh," I thought. "Careful here Christy."

"Well I guess you might at that," Diane said, with a little bit of an uptight sounding tone to her voice.
My threads
https://xossipy.com/thread-39515.html          (English)
https://xossipy.com/thread-40926.html          (Bengali)
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Compilation of English stories (Collected) - by Priyanka98 - 19-07-2022, 08:28 AM