Poll: Should I continue the thread?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
100.00%
2 100.00%
No
0%
0 0%
Total 2 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Misc. Erotica Compilation of English stories (Collected)
Christy didn't need to finish that one. If Diane did catch me peeking at her, there would be hell to pay. I crept down the hall towards her room. My heart was beating so fast I was worried that she might actually hear it. Not to mention my breathing, which I held as I approached her door, slowly, carefully turning the knob, then pushing it open just barely.

I almost closed it just as quickly. I saw Diane move, but it wasn't as though she was getting up, or even aware that her door had been opened, if even just a crack. Beneath the sheet, I saw her bend her knee, forcing the sheet up into a mini tent, still lying on her back while she did. The best part however, was that the sheet fell even further away from her breasts when she did that. Diane certainly wasn't large breasted. Her boobs weren't nearly as big as Christy's, for that matter, but they were certainly beautiful. Small busted would be perhaps the correct term, though far from being flat-chested by any stretch of the imagination. Standing there at the doorway peering in with one eye only, I got a wonderful glimpse not only of her tits with the light pink small sized areola's capping each one, but saw what I could only believe was a very subtle movement taking place beneath the sheet as first one leg bent, then the other. On top of that, she moaned. Not wanting to press my luck, I immediately closed the door just as quietly and as slowly as I had opened it.

Christy was still waiting for me at the end of the hallway leading back into the living room. "Well? Did you get to see her titties?" she asked conspiritorially.

I was grinning like a Cheshire cat. "Yeah, and even better, I saw her bend her knees beneath the sheet, then watched as the sheet moved up and down slightly. I think she was masturbating!"

"No shit! Really? Diane?"

"Yeah really, I think she was!" I said still grinning. "Damn, wish I'd taken her to level three at least," I pondered.

"I have a feeling she's taking herself there now, maybe even to a four," Christy snickered. "Why don't we go back to your place and you can take me to a four, maybe even a five," she said wickedly.

"Hell, why don't we go for the whole nine yards?" I asked her. "Why not all the way to a seven then?"

Christy looked at me, just about as wantonly as I'd ever seen her look. "You do that, and I might even let you cum in my mouth," she told me.
My threads
https://xossipy.com/thread-39515.html          (English)
https://xossipy.com/thread-40926.html          (Bengali)
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Compilation of English stories (Collected) - by Priyanka98 - 19-07-2022, 08:28 AM