Poll: Should I continue the thread?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
100.00%
2 100.00%
No
0%
0 0%
Total 2 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Misc. Erotica Compilation of English stories (Collected)
"All this secret, naughty stuff's made me horny," she said. I watched as Christy continued looking up at me, watched as she pulled one of the cups away from her breast, revealing that well-rounded tit of hers. She caressed it, cupping the fleshiness of her boob, and then fingered the nipple momentarily. "Like that?" I heard.

"Very much," I told her, watching.

Christy reached down pulling the bottom of her bikini off to one side. Though I couldn't see nearly as clearly at this distance as I would have liked, it was obvious what she was doing to herself.

"Can you see what I'm doing?"she asked.

"Sort of, not very clearly. But yes. I at least know what you're doing, and it looks nice," I told her, fishing my cock out of my pants as we spoke.

"You playing with yourself yet?" she asked, as though reading my mind.

"Ah huh."

"Kind of kinky isn't it?" she said. "Sort of like phone-sex, and though I can't see you at all, you can at least see what I'm doing, yes?" I saw as Christy clearly inserted at least one, possibly two fingers inside of herself.
"Yes," I said lustily, "You going to finger yourself off for me?" I asked her.

"I will, if you will," she said. "I might not be able to see you, but at least I can hear you," she told me.

"Hey, I just had a thought," I said to her suddenly. "After we're done here, go inside and see if she's asleep or not. Maybe even find out if she's wearing any panties."

"While she's asleep?"

"Why not? If she is, can you imagine?"

"How come we didn't think of this before?" Christy asked. "Talk about sweet dreams!" Christy said with a little bit of awe and wonder in her voice.

"Yeah, something else to experiment with," I agreed. "Anyway, show me those boobs of yours again," I told her. I watched as Christy reached up, removing her top entirely, throwing it behind her. "Like this?" She said, grinning.

"Yeah, just like that," I said, pounding my hard stiff cock towards release.

# "Well?" I asked.

Christy had just returned from sneaking down the hallway. She'd opened Diane's door just a crack peeking in.

"I can't tell. I think she's asleep, but she has the sheet pulled up. I saw her tits though, so I think she's actually naked."

On the one hand, I was disappointed to discover she probably wasn't wearing any panties. On the other...

"You could see her tits though huh?" I asked again, wickedly. Christy smiled...

"Go see for yourself, just be fucking careful," she warned me. "If she catches you..."
My threads
https://xossipy.com/thread-39515.html          (English)
https://xossipy.com/thread-40926.html          (Bengali)
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Compilation of English stories (Collected) - by Priyanka98 - 19-07-2022, 08:27 AM