Adultery Indian Wife Plays With Construction Guys (Whore Dance)
(15-07-2022, 04:11 PM)Tunkai Wrote: Sir in real world maybe it's not possible to live a life like Purva, specially in india or in subcontinent. But there are really many many women who wishes to live a carefree slutty life like Purva. And among them my wife swetha is also included. And my young 18 years old girlfriend. She is actually my girlfriends daughter. She wish to live a life like Purva. She has decided not to marry anyone and will sleep with people as much as possible. Her and my relationship is a taboo to the society as im her Mama. Only my wife Swetha knows about this relationship.

Sir I'm fond of war and psycholical and mystery thriller, rather than that I bessically don't watch other joner. But there was a scene in bhaukal web series. Where a villains group member was fucking a beautiful woman above a moving truck. When security officer came to capture him, he threw the naked woman above the truck. The naked woman fall from the truck by the  roadside and the man jumped naked and runway. That was theost realistic and amazing scene to me.
You can name Paris Hilton or salma hayek as a real life slut celebrity. Also melly Cyrus.

Which scat story I wrote, they are the most wrost and the filthiest story in the world I can say. I'm not appreciating myself. But they are the most dirtiest in my openion. You may not digest that much of filthynees. Even if you want then tell me I will pm you

Send that scat part... let's see how filthy was it.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Wife Plays With Construction Guys (Whore Dance) - by sultan - 17-07-2022, 11:35 AM