Misc. Erotica The Naughty "Office" Thing!
Update 3)

That night, I dreamt of Mrs. Mukherjee’s succulent lips, tits, and pussy and I was hard again when I awakened. I had to take a cold shower before my erection subsided. I wanted to masturbate but the sensitive skin of my cock had turned reddish and was sore due to so much rubbing.

I reported to work the next morning full of enthusiasm. Every time I remembered what I did after office hours, I felt my body ignite with the flames of passion. I was requested to report to the CEO a few times during the day, but she gave no indication that she recalled what happened the day before.

“Mr. Dev, this client is a big shipping company. Make sure you don’t commit mistakes,” she had cautioned me the first time she asked me to report to her.
The second time, she ordered me to find a tax file from a USB storage device. The third time, she requested me to compute the tax exemption of a wealthy client. All these she did with a poker face; I started to believe that what happened yesterday was a product of my rich imagination.

My assumption proved to be false though, because after office hours when I was about to leave, her secretary called me in.

“Out of the new employees, why me?” I curiously asked the secretary.

“Employers’ preferences,” she replied.

I almost freaked as I stepped into the room. She was standing by her table, her back to me. I caught my breath when I saw her shapely back and butt crack, almost exposed by her backless dress.

“Mr. Dev, you’ll have to do overtime work again. Is that okay with you?” she gushed evenly.

My insides rattled, “Yes, okay ma’am,” I managed to reply.

She pushed a button on her desk and the bookshelf behind her table opened.

“Follow me,” she said.

A thrill coursed through my nerves and my cock awakened as I followed her to another room. It was an elegant bedroom complete with a sauna bath and a variety of sex toys I had never seen in my entire life. There was a horse-like contraption that I assumed women used to masturbate. There were dildos of different sizes, colors, and materials. There were dildos with clitoral stimulators too.

I stood in the doorway unable to assimilate everything into my mind. My penis was standing at attention and I felt the embers of lust glow inside my groin. I wanted to run to her, embrace her sexy back and fuck her to kingdom come.

“He’s here,’ Mrs. Mukherjee announced to a person inside the room.

“Oh,” my eyes scanned the room and rested on the woman I had accidentally bumped into yesterday.

“He’s hot,” she warbled, “you’ve chosen wisely.”

“Come, Mr. Dev. May I call you Dev…. Only?” she queried.

“Ummm . . . sure,” I stammered, my pulses racing.

“Roopa, this is Dev, our new tax accountant. Dev, this is Miss Roopa Sanyal. She’s the Assistant CEO. She takes over when I’m not around.”

Roopa had bigger tits and buttocks than Mrs. Mukherjee, and she seemed friendlier.

She smiled a lot and I guess, she even winked at me whenever I stole a glance at her.

“Good evening, ma’am,” I acknowledged her with a forced smile. I sensed my penis is very eager for what these two gorgeous ladies had in store for me.

“Roopa would want a massage too,” Mrs. Mukherjee hauled me to the king-sized bed where Roopa had lain sprawled in her towel.

Her skin glowed in the dim light and her tempting curves peaked through the pink towel around her body. I gingerly held one of her legs in my hands and started massaging it.

Mrs. Mukherjee covered my hand with hers and once more guided my fingers in doing the circular kneading massage on Roopa’s calves. Roopa was sighing blithely, enjoying the relaxing feeling. All my nerve endings were triggered and I salivated as my hands reached her thighs and felt the heat of her pussy under the towel. She wasn’t wearing anything. My cock contracted and my hands trembled.

Mrs. Mukherjee was embracing me from behind my back and I sensed her melon-like tits pressing against my body. I was certain now that my overtime job was to give pleasure to these two horny women.

“You ought to learn various jobs if you want to work for us permanently,” Mrs. Mukherjee whispered in my ear. 

“Hmmm?”

I nodded, unable to utter a word. My body was aching all over, wanting to fuck them. Roopa flung the towel and said urgently, but in a seductive tone, 

“Dev babu, massage my body too.”

I almost went berserk with madness when I saw her perfect nude body….

Her ripe breasts were waiting to be fondled and the slit between her legs was enticing me, its folds pinkish and inviting. It was so hairless! Mrs. Mukherjee was still guiding my hand with her own, directing it towards Roopa’s flat abdomen. 

“Here, massage the muscles and then go upwards.”

The touch of her silky stomach brought a convulsion through my body.

“Concentrate, until you’re done. Don’t touch this,” she purposely patted Roopa’s pussy.

My mouth was parched and my chest constricted. I was having difficulty in breathing. I wanted to bury my head in her abs and smell the musky odor of her pussy. But Mrs. Mukherjee urged me to move to her breasts. My eager hands grabbed each one and almost crushed them in my haste.

“Be gentle. The breasts’ pain receptors are ultra-sensitive,” she lectured.

“Some men don’t know that our tits should be treated like fragile objects. Too much pressure is not pleasurable.”

She released my hands and rummaged in the drawer. She held a feather in her hand when she came back. She ran the feather lightly on my arms. “This is how you should massage her breasts – lightly and feathery.”

I imitated the caressing action of the feather on my skin and massaged her breasts lightly, stroking them gently. Her light brownish nipples grew taut under my persistent massaging. They seemed to beg to be kissed and sucked. I was unable to resist as I stooped down to take them into my mouth, alternately. Roopa moaned in elation as I nibbled, sucked, and caressed that area. By then my dick had grown to enormous proportions, it was painfully seeking release from its bondage.

“You’ll have to know how to do foreplay properly,” Mrs. Mukherjee said, but I was lost in the pleasure of Roopa’s delicious tits. My initial shyness was now disappearing rapidly, I wanted to strip naked and romp with them in my high-priced suit.
My Stories:
---------------------------------------
The Naughty "Office" Thing!

[+] 3 users Like The_Writer's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
The Naughty "Office" Thing! - by The_Writer - 13-07-2022, 10:52 PM
RE: The Naughty "Office" Thing! - by The_Writer - 13-07-2022, 10:54 PM
RE: The Naughty "Office" Thing! - by The_Writer - 13-07-2022, 11:05 PM
RE: The Naughty "Office" Thing! - by Jibon Ahmed - 14-07-2022, 06:01 AM
RE: The Naughty "Office" Thing! - by The_Writer - 14-07-2022, 12:03 PM
RE: The Naughty "Office" Thing! - by Eswar P - 14-07-2022, 07:53 AM