Poll: Should I continue the thread?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
100.00%
2 100.00%
No
0%
0 0%
Total 2 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Misc. Erotica Compilation of English stories (Collected)
By the time I arrived home, heading immediately upstairs to my bedroom, Christy and Diane were sitting out by the pool. My blinds had already been closed at an angle, giving me a limited view of the backyard, but at least I could see the two of them in relative safety without being seen. Problem was, Diane was sitting in her chaise lounge facing the pool with her back turned towards me. About all I could see was the back of her head. Christy at least was sitting at an angle facing her, which gave me a pretty good view of her from the side. We'd rigged her CD player to appear as though she was listening to music when in fact, the earpiece she had on was the receiver so she could hear me talking to her.

"I'm here Christy. Re-cross your legs if you're hearing me ok." I watched as she immediately did that. "Good! Now, I can't see Diane very well from up here. Is she wearing the one piece with the chip in it? Take a drink if she is," I said. Christy reached over to the small little table sitting next to her, picking up her iced tea and drinking from it.

"Cool, now can you say something to Diane so I can see if I'm hearing you ok?" I asked.

"So, Diane, tell me, did you meet any interesting guys on the flight over?" she asked her.

Diane responded, but it was obvious she was still too far away for me to pick up whatever it was she said very clearly.

"Christy, you're too far away from her for me to hear her. Can you do something to get a little closer?" I asked.

I watched as Christy glanced up towards the sun, shielding her eyes momentarily and making some pretense of it giving her difficulty in seeing Diane comfortably.

"That sun's bright," I heard her say. "Think I'll move my chair over on the other side of you," she announced. Moments later she had repositioned herself, sitting right beside Diane when she did. Then I watched as Diane scooted her chair a bit further away from where Christy had positioned herself.

"Good old Diane," I thought to myself. "Even around Christy she needs space between them. Almost as though she's worried that some of Christy's lack of inhibitions might rub off on her."

Diane was talking however, so I listened carefully. "Not really, I worked First Class this trip which was nice, there was one guy who flirted with me a little," she admitted.

"Alright!" I said again to myself. "Maybe she'll start thinking about him and that will trigger the chip," I thought hopefully.

"He was a real jerk though," Diane continued. "On top of which, he was bald, fat and ugly."

"Fuck!" I said into the earpiece. Christy coughed, then giggled for a second.

"Sorry!" I heard Christy say. "I know it's not amusing, Diane, but I was just picturing what you said, and it sort of struck me as funny."

Obviously Diane must have given Christy one of her patented looks or something. There was a brief moment of silence. I began thinking that maybe I was going to have to access the computer chip after all if we were going to get anywhere here.

"There was one guy, he reminded me of Ben a little bit," Diane said, from out of the blue.

I accessed the program, dialed in that particular computer chips code and set a level one intensity. I wasn't about to let that comment go. If she was thinking about me, even remotely, I was going to act on it.

"Oh? How's that?" Christy asked her, once again crossing, and then re-crossing her legs as though she was having trouble deciding which was more comfortable.

"Yeah, I heard that," I said to Christy, talking over Diane as she'd already begun to answer her.

"Same sort of mustache, besides his eyes."

Again silence for just a second as Diane suddenly quit talking.

"Diane? You ok? You look like something's wrong," Christy said, somewhat alarmed. Which in turn, alarmed me a little too.

"Oh, no. I'm fine. Was just thinking about something there for a second, sort of got lost in the thought I guess," she responded.

From above I watched, as Diane appeared to squirm in her seat a little. Subtle movements, but enough so that I could see she was suddenly uncomfortable for some reason.

"I think I'll go for a swim," she announced, suddenly standing up.

"Shit!" I said into the earpiece, watching Diane as she moved over to the edge of the pool, diving in.

Christy spoke to me directly as Diane swam beneath the water. "Well at least maybe we'll find out if this thing works in the water," she said openly. "What level have you got it on anyway?" she asked.

"One," I said.

"Maybe you should go to two," Christy suggested quietly, as Diane broke the surface.

"Why not? What have we got to lose?" I said back to her. "Though even Mat doesn't know if it will work under the water," I added.

"May as well find out," Christy said, once again quietly. I set level two on the program. Diane didn't appear any different, or show any signs that anything was unusual. For several minutes she swam a few laps, then swam over to the side of the pool. Rather than climbing out however, she lay her head down on the bank, resting there.

"Diane, you sure you're ok?" I heard Christy ask her.

"Careful Christy," I cautioned her. "Don't press it." Once again I watched as Diane said something to her, but she was too far away for me to hear her clearly. In the next instant she pulled herself out of the water, walked by her lounge chair grabbing her towel, heading into the house.

"What happened?" I asked. "I couldn't hear what she said."

I heard Christy laugh. "I think she felt something," Christy said, looking directly up towards the window I was looking out of. "When I asked if she was ok, she said something about feeling a little bit dizzy and decided that maybe she'd better go in and lay down for a while."

"Damn," I responded. "Maybe, but we really don't know do we?" I stated. "Well, I guess that's about all we can hope for today," I said, giving in.

"Ben?"

"Yeah?" I said looking back out the window at Christy.
My threads
https://xossipy.com/thread-39515.html          (English)
https://xossipy.com/thread-40926.html          (Bengali)
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Compilation of English stories (Collected) - by Priyanka98 - 14-07-2022, 11:17 AM