Poll: Should I continue the thread?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
100.00%
2 100.00%
No
0%
0 0%
Total 2 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Misc. Erotica Compilation of English stories (Collected)
I hadn't really thought of that. One thing was for sure, in the time I had gotten to know the girls; Diane had remained very private, very aloof about anything sexual. Christy had even tried to pry information from her, learning only that Diane was indeed still a virgin, believing that "that stuff" was only meant for marriage. As Diane had exasperatedly told her, after a lengthy, uncomfortable discussion when Christy had continued to press her.

"Yeah, I can see that I'd better go about as slowly with her as I can. I've already made arrangements at work to spend a little more time away from the shop. I have a feeling that I'm going to need it. Especially as I plan on following Diane around whenever she goes anyplace. I want to test her reactions, especially in a public place where I'm confident she won't be able to say or do much of anything. Especially if she does become a little suspicious and begins to wonder if it does have anything to do with the panties she's wearing. Though I don't see why she would. I'm hoping she'll just be confused and somehow begin to learn to deal with it, possibly even begin to enjoy the experience. If she does, I think Mat and I are going to become very rich men!"

"Well, she and I are scheduled to go to lunch together Sunday afternoon. That might be a good time to check things out too," she told me. "That's not a bad idea Christy. Especially if you're going to that little outdoors café like you usually do."

"We are," she said smiling.

"Great! I'll sit across the street at the coffee shop. You see what you can do about getting a table as close to the sidewalk as possible so I can watch you from there."

"Will that be close enough for you to see much of anything?" she asked.

"I hope so, but I also came up with another little idea too." I produced a small miniature microphone. "You'll also be wearing this so I can hear what's going on."

"Sneaky!" Christy said fingering the device. "Maybe we should come up with a few private signals, something like that."

"Now who's being sneaky?" I asked.

"This really could be fun you know," Christy stated, getting into the clandestine type mood of the moment.

"Sorta like spy vs. spy. You know, like the cartoon of the guy's in the black and white hats and trench coats?" I asked.

"Yeah, only which one's are we?" she asked.

"Why, we're the good guys of course!" I exclaimed. Christy frowned.

"Ok, we'll wear black and be the evil naughty spy's then," I added quickly. Christy's frown turned into an evil grin.

"Fuck me, you evil dirty little spy you," she told me
My threads
https://xossipy.com/thread-39515.html          (English)
https://xossipy.com/thread-40926.html          (Bengali)
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Compilation of English stories (Collected) - by Priyanka98 - 14-07-2022, 11:17 AM