Poll: Should I continue the thread?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
100.00%
2 100.00%
No
0%
0 0%
Total 2 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Misc. Erotica Compilation of English stories (Collected)
We had finished inserting the chips inside several pairs of Diane's 'week-day' panties. Christy meticulously restacked, folded and ensured that every pair was exactly the way they were before we began.

"Have you got any of those things left?" she asked. I checked inside the small little envelope.

"One."

"Cool. It might not be a bad idea to put that one inside Diane's swim suit," she suggested.

"Which one though?" I asked. Christy laughed.

"She really only wears one, that dark blue single piece thing. You'd think with a body like she has, she'd wear a decent bikini at least. But the only thing I've ever seen her wear out to the pool is that very modest one piece she owns."

Christy quickly located it in another drawer, seconds later we'd inserted the last chip, once again folding it back where it belonged.

"I wonder if the water from the pool will have any adverse effects," I questioned aloud.

"Don't know, might be another interesting test," Christy commented. "But if nothing else, you should be able to watch her from your bedroom window if she comes outside to sit by the pool to sunbath, as she usually does on the weekends."

"That's true," I said, considering the possibilities. "Now, maybe we should see about testing out the intensity levels through my laptop," I suggested. Christy was already grinning, once again slipping on the white panties.

"Do you think we can remove the chip from these and put it in a pair of my favorite ones?" she asked. "Not that I mind these really, I just haven't worn white cotton panties since high school."

"Actually Christy, seeing you in those is pretty damn sexy," I told her. "Sort of takes me back to my high school days."

I saw a familiar look suddenly appear in her face. "All this talk," she said with some difficulty. "Is already causing things to...to happen," she said, grinning broadly.

Just watching Christy already becoming excited even without using the laptop made me wonder. "You think Diane ever fantasizes?" I asked

"Huh? What?" She said, grinning almost stupidly.

"Never mind, you're already too far gone to pay any attention to me," I laughed. Christy's face was already screwing up in a look of rapturous pleasure. "Hurry up Ben, plug me in!" She exclaimed.

At the moment, there was nothing I'd rather do. But I turned on the laptop anyway.

Mat was right, I'd slowly increased the electrical pulsations inside the chip to a level five. Christy hadn't made it past four before experiencing a fairly intense climax. She had begun the roller coaster ride through ecstasy when I increased it one more level, watching as she nearly doubled over on the bed, her hands down between her legs moaning and groaning furiously as she came one more time.

"Fuck Ben, you said that was only a level five intensity?" She was already skimming the panties off of herself, beads of perspiration dotting her face. "I think a six, certainly a seven setting would in all likelihood kill me! I hope you plan on going slowly with that thing, especially with Diane. If you're not careful, you'll freak her out. I'm not even sure she knows what an orgasm is!"
My threads
https://xossipy.com/thread-39515.html          (English)
https://xossipy.com/thread-40926.html          (Bengali)
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Compilation of English stories (Collected) - by Priyanka98 - 14-07-2022, 11:16 AM