Misc. Erotica The Naughty "Office" Thing!
[Image: MsawDLzv_o.jpg]

Update 1

My name is Devraj Chakravarty. I’m 27 years old. I graduated from the College of Business, majoring in accounting, from the University of *******. I’m good at crunching numbers, so I’m sure that working in this profession would be a pleasure for me. I’m presently looking for a job. It had been two weeks of exhausting, non-stop interviews and still - there seemed to be no hope for me.

There was one last address on my list of potential employers, an accounting firm in the downtown area, Tez Accounting, and I was not too excited about it. But what the heck, since it was the last, I decided to give it a try nonetheless. I was surprised to find a posh office to be that depicted elegance and luxury.

“May I help you, sir?”    The gloomy-looking receptionist inquired.

My spirits sank and my initial gladness dissipated into thin air. I felt like backing out. If this were a prelude to what the boss was like, then it would surely be hell for me.

“Err…” I hesitated, wanting to bolt for the door.

“Oh, another applicant?” A lovely, blonde-haired woman appeared in the doorway to the CEO’s office.

I was captivated by her genuine smile from her heart-shaped lips that reached her iridescent, brown eyes. Her slinky figure had curves at the most appropriate places; her long slender legs were displayed seductively through the side slits of her purple, tight velvety dress. It was there for all to see. 

My first thought was:

‘An angel descended from heaven, and she’s causing a storm in my pants.

“Aren’t you going to come in?” she beckoned.

“Huh?” I awoke from my momentary stupor.

“You’re an applicant, right?”

“Yes . . . ma’am,” I followed her inside the room.

The expansive room was bare, except for a desk and chair in the middle. It was a sharp contrast to the classy receiving room. The walls were a dirty white in color,  and the floor was gleaming clean but, obviously, it had seen better days.

“Sit, sit. Oh my, you’re such a cute little thing,”  her eyes surveyed me from top to bottom….“I’m Mrs. Sharmistha Mukherjee. I’m the CEO of this company, Tez Accounting.”

I sat feeling uncomfortable. Damn, is she really married? And, umm… well, as my wild imagination would have it, Is she flirting with me?! 

She shuffled my papers in her hands and studied me under veiled eyes. 

I kept on thinking, 'How come she was personally interviewing applicants?

“Hmmm, impressive! No experience though, in short, you’re a novice.” saying this she appeared thoughtful. 

“If you’ll give me this chance, then I’ll gain experience and be an asset to your company,” I boldly stated, desperate to get the job because I had nowhere left to go.

“So, how can you be an asset to our company?” She challenged me.

“I’ll provide the best and most appropriate financial guidance for the company's  clients.”

“Are you willing to work extra hours when needed?” She wanted to know; her flawlessly penciled eyebrows were raised in anticipation of my answer.

“Yes, of course, Ma’am.”

“Well then, report to the HRD office for orientation tomorrow, Sharp at 8 AM.” She flipped my resume and wrote something on its backside.

I was overjoyed. Yay! I had finally landed a job!!
My Stories:
---------------------------------------
The Naughty "Office" Thing!

[+] 3 users Like The_Writer's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
The Naughty "Office" Thing! - by The_Writer - 13-07-2022, 10:52 PM
RE: The Naughty "Office" Thing! - by The_Writer - 13-07-2022, 10:54 PM
RE: The Naughty "Office" Thing! - by The_Writer - 13-07-2022, 11:05 PM
RE: The Naughty "Office" Thing! - by Jibon Ahmed - 14-07-2022, 06:01 AM
RE: The Naughty "Office" Thing! - by The_Writer - 14-07-2022, 12:03 PM
RE: The Naughty "Office" Thing! - by Eswar P - 14-07-2022, 07:53 AM