Thread Rating:
  • 43 Vote(s) - 3.53 Average
Adultery ☕❤️⭐scanned erotic books and magazines - 2.1 ❤️⭐✿
(12-07-2022, 10:47 AM)vasur Wrote: Sarit garu, some time I have come across one telugu story in our forum which now I am not able to locate/see.  Can you please help me to locate the ssame sir? The story which I vaguely remember, briefly as follows :
one father in law (widower), (his name may be ranga rao) stays with son and daughter in law and he used to peep her while having bath and she seduces him by showing her beautiful body and ultimately they enjoy to peak. In his young age he happens to see his mother and father's romance as also they seduce father's sister and his mother (i.e. our hero ranga rao's mother) helps her husband enjoying his sister i.e. hero's 'menaatta'. subsequently the hero also enjoys his menatta. our hero also tries his mother when she is sleeping which is very erotic.
Sir, can you please help in finding this (I think I have seen two versions, one is original, may be in 'radhika' and re-written by somebody else which also equally romantic and seductive). 
Sir, can you please in having links to the above story please?

కథ పేరు భామ.   లేచి పోదామా . లింక్ దొరికఈ పెడతాను
[+] 1 user Likes prasthanam's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: కృతఙతలు - by prasad_extm - 05-12-2021, 06:05 PM
RE: ❤️⭐scanned erotic books and magazines - 2.1 ❤️⭐ - by prasthanam - 12-07-2022, 11:43 AM
RASVANTI SCAN BOOK PDF - by sarit11 - 09-08-2022, 10:27 PM