Poll: Should I continue the thread?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
100.00%
2 100.00%
No
0%
0 0%
Total 2 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Misc. Erotica Compilation of English stories (Collected)
"Want me to get them?" she said seriously. I sucked her clit between my lips, pulling on it. "Oh shit, never mind! Just keep doing that!" she said groaning as I continued pleasuring that tiny little nubbin of flesh. Christy was soon bucking against my face, arching her back thrusting herself against my tongue. I'd already reached up, filling my hands with the softness of her breasts, toying and teasing her aroused nipples. Christy loved it when I did that, especially when she was close. I had learned how she liked it when I tapped them with my fingers, rapidly keeping tempo with the way I flicked her clit with my tongue.

"Faster!" she demanded. "Harder Ben, harder!" she screamed deliriously as she came.

For a moment or two, I really did worry about the neighbors.

Christy and I switched places. This time when her warm wet mouth took me in, I had no intention of interrupting her. She continued milking my prick with her hands as well as her lips, going so far as to insert the tip of her finger inside my ass, tickling my prostate, triggering within moments the orgasm that had been building. I'd never cum in her mouth, knowing that was one thing I never would do. Not with Christy anyway. The moment my orgasm began, she quickly removed my penis, placing it comfortably against her tits instead, where I joyfully began emptying a very large thick load of cream.

"Oh shit, Christy!" I groaned loudly, still trying to keep it down in the event someone really had heard us. Watching the copious discharge bathing her breasts was extremely gratifying, very sensual to me. Christy jacked my cock rapidly, delighting in each and every rope of semen that shot from the tip of my dick to cover her luscious breasts, as well as her chocolate colored nipples.

I remained on the ground for long moments afterwards, trying to catch my breath. "I'm going inside to shower," she told me. "You can join me if you'd like, then I'd like to see what those panties can really do!" she said laughing.

"Not until we've inserted the rest of those chips," I told her, sitting up finally. "Then, maybe," I said.

Christy pouted briefly, winked, taking her cute naked little ass into the house. I followed her seconds later. "Well, maybe after I've inserted something else," I thought to myself as I chased her inside.
My threads
https://xossipy.com/thread-39515.html          (English)
https://xossipy.com/thread-40926.html          (Bengali)
[+] 1 user Likes Priyanka98's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Compilation of English stories (Collected) - by Priyanka98 - 12-07-2022, 09:20 AM