Poll: Should I continue the thread?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
100.00%
2 100.00%
No
0%
0 0%
Total 2 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Misc. Erotica Compilation of English stories (Collected)
"Then we'd better get busy."

"How about after?" Christy questioned.

"After?" I said somewhat confused. "After what?"

"After, you make me cum again." Christy said, already beginning to unbuckle my belt, unzipping my fly. Obviously she did not need the panties at the moment, but I could not help but wonder if they had gone a long way in getting her here to begin with.

The feel of Christy's warm velvet mouth engulfing my shaft took my breath away. She nibbled the head teasingly, licking up one side and down the other in slow tantalizing strokes, sucking me in, engulfing me, sucking harder, firmer this time.

"Oh, let me get out of these clothes!" I said forcing her head away from me momentarily. "And maybe, we should take this inside," I suggested.

"Why? No one can see us unless they're using binoculars," she said. "And even if they are, doesn't the thought of that sort of excite you?"

I finished taking my clothes off, spreading out the towel she had brought outside with her. "Lay down, I'm going to eat your cunt until you're screaming."

"Now that might alert a few neighbors," she said laughing, laying down on the towel knee's already bent, spread wide waiting for me. "Ok Ben, make me scream!"

Christy and I had not been together all that often. The fact that she was into women more than men might have had something to do with that. But at the moment, she was the wettest I believe I had ever seen her. I slipped my tongue into the wet juicy folds of her slit, tasting the musky scent that greeted me, reveling in it like a perfectly aged wine.

"Damn Christy, I truly do love licking your pussy."

Christy moaned. "You're not bad either, for a man," she said teasingly. I sucked her lips inside my mouth, chewing them gently, sucking, licking and chewing again.

"Actually Christy, I've always believed I was really a lesbian. A man trapped in a woman's body."

It had been a running joke between us, every time we had been together, few times that they were, she had always compared me to some of her women lovers. Each time however she'd let me off the hook by winking at me, sufficient ego stroking so that I at least felt 'competent' in whatever I was doing to make her feel good.

"Hmm, I wonder what it would be like eating you with those panties on," I said jokingly.
My threads
https://xossipy.com/thread-39515.html          (English)
https://xossipy.com/thread-40926.html          (Bengali)
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Compilation of English stories (Collected) - by Priyanka98 - 12-07-2022, 09:20 AM