Poll: Should I continue the thread?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
100.00%
2 100.00%
No
0%
0 0%
Total 2 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Misc. Erotica Compilation of English stories (Collected)
I continued watching her as the look in her eyes became even more expressive. "Holy shit Ben, these are for real!" she exclaimed excitedly. "It's almost, almost like someone was gently thrumming my clit. Nothing major mind you, just a delicious little tingling between my legs, but the more excited I'm getting, the more I seem to be feeling it!" Christy shuddered involuntarily. "Oh Ben, it's definitely working!" .

I watched as she slipped her finger down between her legs, pressing it against the material, in turn pressing the material against her self. "I don't feel anything either," she said in surprise.

"You're not supposed to Christy. I think that's the whole point, most women won't even be aware that it's in there unless someone tells them it is!" I watched as Christy continued to slide her finger up and down her cloth-covered slit. It was obvious that she was becoming more and more aroused by the sudden discoloration of the garment as it pressed against her suddenly very wet, very aroused pussy lips.

"Well?" I asked her. "Is it getting stronger or what?"

Christy looked at me as though seeing me for the first time. The look on her face was sheer pleasure.

"Christy?"

"Huh?"

"What are you feeling right now?" I asked curiously.

"Shut up...give me a moment, I think I'm going to cum," she said by way of an answer.

It was evident by her reactions a moment later that she was. Christy seemed to recover slightly, but then much to my surprise, she appeared to start the whole process all over again. "Good heavens Ben, I think...I think... I'm going to cum again!"

By the third climax, Christy forced herself to remove the garment, holding it in her hand like it was some sort of a cherished friend. "Can I have these?" she asked.
And then I knew how I could persuade her to help me. "You can, if you'll help me perform a really, really important test."

Christy grinned almost evilly. "Diane?" I nodded my head smiling back at her.

"How?" she asked. I produced a small little envelope, pouring the contents out into the palm of my hand.

"With these. What I need you to help me to do, is figure out which of Diane's panties she's most likely to wear over the course of the next few days. Then, we need to put these inside each pair. The tricky part is, you'll need to somehow let me know if she's wearing a pair of them that has one of these in them. Once you do, I'll take things from there."

Christy sat back smiling even wider than before. "That's going to be fairly easy actually," she said. "You're never going to believe this Ben, but she wears those panties that have each day of the week on them? And even better, I know for a fact she wears them in order too!"

I had already known that Diane was flying in on Saturday, she would have at least a week before taking another transatlantic flight over to London. The window of opportunity was now; it could not have worked out any more perfectly.

"Then lets get these inside her panties as soon as possible! Starting with Sunday I guess?"

"Probably, since I'm sure she'll be wearing Saturday's," she giggled. "We just need to make sure that all of her next weeks undies are on top, all of which will have one of these little chips tucked away inside."
My threads
https://xossipy.com/thread-39515.html          (English)
https://xossipy.com/thread-40926.html          (Bengali)
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Compilation of English stories (Collected) - by Priyanka98 - 12-07-2022, 09:19 AM