Poll: Should I continue the thread?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
100.00%
2 100.00%
No
0%
0 0%
Total 2 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Misc. Erotica Compilation of English stories (Collected)
I lived in one half of a fairly large duplex. I had been there for nearly ten years after my divorce, happily remaining single meanwhile. I rented the other half of my duplex out, which is how I had initially gotten to know Christy. Christy had moved in and we had gotten to know each other fairly well, after a time, even intimately even though she had a "girl-friend", being more lesbian than bi-sexual actually. Diane had come to live with her a couple of months later. I had thought initially that she was the girlfriend, and was quite surprised when I found out a short time later, she was not. Diane was in fact pretty straight-laced having grown up in a fairly strict religious family. She had been a high school friend with Christy, which is how she came to know her, eventually moving in with her, as she needed a place to live after she had moved out. All in all they made for a fairly strange pair of friends as well as roommates, especially as Diane was not very approving of Christy's intimate relationship with other women. Which was one reason Christy's girlfriend rarely if ever came over unless Diane was not planning on being there.

Christy worked as an X-ray technician at a local nearby clinic. Diane was a flight attendant, so she was periodically away which Christy enjoyed as she could then invite her lover over without bumping heads with Diane over it.

I had installed a fairly large pool in the backyard, seeing no reason to divide the property, allowing both myself as well as the tenants to have access to it, which had been a main factor in getting and keeping fairly decent renters. I eventually left work leaving my two employees to run things and headed home. I knew Christy would be open to hearing what I had to tell her, deciding she would be the best one to try these 'Magic Panties' of Mat's on first. Christy was lying out by the pool when I arrived. Though I had gotten home a little earlier than usual, it was not any big surprise to find her lying out without her top on. I made no pretense of trying to hide my approach either.

"Hi Christy," I said simply crossing the back yard.

She had been lying on her back, though she did not exactly cover the fact she was topless, she did roll onto her stomach smiling at me. "Hi Ben, home a little early aren't you?"

"A little," I responded. "But that's because I have something I want to tell you about, and then show you," I said seriously.

I spent the next hour telling her about Mat and his invention. To my surprise, Christy sat listening to me the whole time not even interrupting me once. She had gotten so interested, finally sitting up to become a little more comfortable, forgetting entirely that her full sized breasts were suddenly and very prominently displayed.

"Show me!" Christy said wide-eyed, obviously excited when I was done telling her about them. Reaching into my jacket pocket I removed the simple pair of white cotton briefs handing them to her.

"Put them on I said. But remember, for them to actually start to work, you have to be a little aroused anyway, unless you want me to get on the computer," I said grinning.

"I don't think that's going to be a problem," standing up, removing her bikini bottoms without even batting an eyelash. "Though I would like to see what you mean by increasing the intensity level later," she said lustfully.

Within seconds she had replaced her bikini with the panties. "I don't feel anything," she said disappointedly.

Once again, I began to wonder if I'd been had.

"Wait a minute!" She exclaimed a moment later. "Maybe I do after all!" Christy gave me a quick wondrous look just before collapsing down onto the chase lounge she had been sitting on.
My threads
https://xossipy.com/thread-39515.html          (English)
https://xossipy.com/thread-40926.html          (Bengali)
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Compilation of English stories (Collected) - by Priyanka98 - 12-07-2022, 09:18 AM