Poll: Should I continue the thread?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
100.00%
2 100.00%
No
0%
0 0%
Total 2 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Misc. Erotica Compilation of English stories (Collected)
The sound of someone knocking at the door turned my attention from him momentarily. I saw a potential customer pointing at my sign, then at his watch expectantly. For the first time since I had opened for business, I turned a customer away. "I hope I don't come to regret doing that," I told Mat.

"I promise you won't," he replied. "But..."

Of course, I knew there was a but some place. I had known that from the beginning. But as they say, 'In for a penny'. "Ok, what's the catch Mat?" I asked, expecting the worst, hoping for the best.

"I've sunk every single penny I have into this," he began to explain to me. "I'm completely tapped out, if I don't recoup at least half of what I've put into it soon, I'll not only lose my job, but I'll lose the ability to even make any more of these," he finished indicating the twelve or so tiny little disks still sitting atop the hanky.

"How much is half?"

"Fifteen thousand."

"Jesus H Mat! That's like over a thousand dollars a pair. No one in their right mind would pay that kind of money for a pair of women's underwear, no matter how many times she was able to cum while wearing them!" I shot back at him.

"That's just what I need to cover the start up costs," he told me. "I can now make each chip for less than ten dollars. If we could just get enough of these out there, well, you can see the potential," he stated hopefully.

"Like I said Mat, fifteen thousands a lot of coin, even for me!" Mat looked dejected, even reaching for his handkerchief. "Tell you what, let me have these chips of yours, for a week, maybe even two weeks. Plus, you show me how to access and use the codes from my laptop. I've got a couple of possible subjects to try these out on. If, and I mean 'if' they do as well you say they will. Then, we've got a deal. How's that sound?"

"A week Ben. I can't wait any longer than that. I'm already pushing it as it is."

"OK, since tomorrow's Saturday, give me this weekend, and the next weekend at least. I'll need that time if I'm going to have any chance to try these out for myself. On Monday, if I think it's worth taking the risk, I'll have the money for you then. Deal?"

Mat didn't even hesitate, grinning as he offered me his hand. "Deal!" he said.

We spent the next two hours together going over the entire program. Mat downloaded the access codes onto my laptop, and showed me the fairly simple process on how to access, and gradually increase their intensity levels. He also explained to me that they had a range of over two miles, though at the moment, I could not see the practical application for that as I would much rather be close enough at least to see what was actually going on.

By the time Mat left, I had turned away at least a dozen customers, already worried and concerned that I had already invested more into this deal than it was really worth. At least I had the weekend to experiment a little. And I had two perfect candidates. Christy and Diane, my neighbors and unsuspecting friends.
My threads
https://xossipy.com/thread-39515.html          (English)
https://xossipy.com/thread-40926.html          (Bengali)
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Compilation of English stories (Collected) - by Priyanka98 - 12-07-2022, 09:18 AM