Poll: Should I continue the thread?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
100.00%
2 100.00%
No
0%
0 0%
Total 2 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Misc. Erotica Compilation of English stories (Collected)
"If you're trying to interest me in a pair of women's panties, it's really not my thing. And I don't care who you might claim actually wore them, it's not something I'd actually be interested in."

My comment seemed to catch him in mid-stride. For a moment, I thought he would stuff them back into his bag, turn and leave. Which in a way, was something I was now hoping for, already regretting that I had let him in. He smiled awkwardly, looking almost embarrassed.

"No...you misunderstand. They look like normal women's panties, but they're far from it. My panties are special, very special."

Once again I was starting to believe I was standing there talking to some kind of a pervert, or worse. And not that I had any problems with any particular fetish of course, after all, I sold a lot of things a hell of a lot kinkier than women's underwear.

He must have noticed the look of doubt on my face, worried perhaps that I was a second away from asking him to leave, which I was.

"Hear me out....please," he begged. Being the people person that I am, I decided to give him a few more minutes. I was now interested in what he really did have to offer, or at the very least, discover what it was that he thought he had and why I would be interested in them.

"Ok, but keep it short. The store opens in fifteen minutes," I told him.

Mat relaxed considerably, genuinely relieved. "I work for a major micro-chip computer factory," he began. "Research and development specifically. For several years I've worked on an idea I had, on my own time. With the access that I have to certain materials, as well as the freedom to work on my own in relative privacy, I eventually perfected, and made a very small microchip that's designed to do only one simple thing. And that's bring pleasure to a woman."

"Ah huh," I said dubiously. "And just what does this little microchip of yours have to do with women's panties?"

Obviously he was excited to finally be able to tell someone about his little invention. Opening a small tiny little envelope he poured the contents of it out on top of a white handkerchief he had spread out. What I saw were perhaps a dozen or so small razor thin translucent little disks no bigger than the size of an aspirin. Once again showing me the panties, he pointed directly at the crotch area.

"One of these microchips is inside these," he said. "You can easily insert them into any woman's panties, purchased from any store. As you can see, the chips are so thin that you can make a simple cut with any sharp razor, insert the chip between the layers of material, a tiny, very tiny dab of superglue is more than enough to hold it in place."

"Yeah, right," I said going along, becoming more and more sure this guy really was some kind of a nut case. "Listen, I really do need to open the store," I said, hoping to convey in not so many words that I was no longer curious or interested in his panties.

He was too excited explaining things to me though, to have listened. "The chip is triggered by body temperature, as well as moisture," he said continuing. "It sends out a pulsating electrical energy wave that is very...stimulating."

That got my attention.

"It does what?" I had started towards the door to turn the sign around and invite him to leave. Hearing what he had just told me, I froze with my hand still on the doorknob.
My threads
https://xossipy.com/thread-39515.html          (English)
https://xossipy.com/thread-40926.html          (Bengali)
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Compilation of English stories (Collected) - by Priyanka98 - 12-07-2022, 09:17 AM