Poll: Should I continue the thread?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
100.00%
2 100.00%
No
0%
0 0%
Total 2 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Misc. Erotica Compilation of English stories (Collected)
Magic Panties

One of the nice things about working in, as well as owning an adult novelty store, is the perks associated with doing so. I'm a people person, anyway. I love watching people. Often going to the mall to pick up one thing or another and finding myself sitting down, watching people walk by. It's interesting to wonder what they are thinking about, who they really are inside. Which is one of the reasons I love my job so much. When people enter my store, I have a pretty good idea of what they are thinking about. Sex.

Admittedly, the majority of clients who enter my store are men. Most of which are there to find something that will put the spice back into their sex-life, or pick out something that they've been harboring as a fantasy for a while, that they've managed to persuade their respective partner into going along with. Or at the very least, hoping they will. I do however, get a fair share of women too. And they are, of course, the ones I really enjoy watching whenever they come into my store to shop.

Most women tend to buy gag gifts, things for bridal showers, things like that. Though occasionally, one or two will browse through the toy section, looking for a particular vibrator or dildo so that they might pleasure themselves or in a few cases, their female partners. Usually most of these women spend less than five or ten minutes inside the store. They seem to know exactly what they are looking for, searching briefly, selecting something and then bringing it up to me to purchase. Rarely do I ever get anyone who actually asks me for help, though this does happen. I love working with these kinds of women, as they seem to be more open-minded and at ease with themselves. More so than anyone else, including the men who come in.

As I like to do, I usually come in about an hour or so before the store opens. Generally I restock the shelves or straighten up the merchandise, though occasionally I may try out one of the new toys that have come in, especially if they are designed for a man. Though most of these are merely novelty items, which I've found actually have very little to offer.

I had just finished restocking some body oils on the shelf when I turned to see a nerdy looking guy standing just outside the door, peering in. "We're still closed!" I said, approaching the door and pointing at the closed sign, which had the hours I was open clearly indicated on it. I watched as he looked down one side of the street and then the other, before turning back to face me. Just the way he acted made me a little suspicious of him; suddenly glad there was a locked door between us. Not that he looked violent, or even capable of being able to cause anyone physical harm, but as I watched him open a plastic bag he was carrying, I half expected to see him withdraw a gun or something. Instead, he reached in and brought out a pair of women's white cotton panties. The kind you would see sold in generally most stores, certainly not the kind I sold in mine. I looked at him inquisitively, once again yelling through the closed door.

"Not interested!" I yelled, knowing he could hear me, at least. "Now if they were crotchless...maybe!"

I honestly expected him simply to turn and walk away. But he did not "They're not normal panties!" he exclaimed back at me. "I've invented something...and I think you might be interested in seeing what I've done," he implored.

Against my better judgment, I unlocked the door letting him inside. He immediately introduced himself.

"Name's Mat Wilder," he told me. Even his name sounded nerdy. I was almost afraid to shake his hand as he offered it to me.

"Benjamin Roberts", I said introducing myself, "Though everyone calls me Ben."

"Thanks for letting me in...Ben,"he began. "You're the first person who's actually been willing to see what it is I have to offer." Once again he withdrew the pair of white cotton, obviously women's panties. The fact they looked brand new still did not tell me anything, though I was curious.
My threads
https://xossipy.com/thread-39515.html          (English)
https://xossipy.com/thread-40926.html          (Bengali)
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Compilation of English stories (Collected) - by Priyanka98 - 12-07-2022, 09:16 AM