Fantasy HOT WIFE RICHA (CONTINUATION BY "KINKY_BADSHAH")
Episode 2

The next day was Saturday,today it was not that hot weather as earlier, infact few cool winds were blowing in the morning after some night relief of temperature dip.Both of us- Husband(Bharat) and wife(Richa) were sleeping cosily in same bed. Time was around 8AM time when the already 2 times snoozed alarm blurted out loud.Richa woke up before me and started getting her morning routines done.

Today was the day,she was supposed to accompany Mr Patil's nephew Gaurav ji in shopping clothes.She had told me this earlier yesterday night itself b4 going to sleep, though partially (shopping part only and not the village visit for marriage).I ignored at the very first time (bcoz even I had no valid reason to argue). I was little bit worried about her safety in public, but when she herself was a risktaker,who's gonna stop the devil from committing sins.

But Richa didn't ask me anything about attending the marriage ceremony venued at their native place. I didn't expect my wife to inform me each and every details happening between her masters, I let her live own life without much interference.But yes,this was an important aspect to be dealt with.Afterall my honey-bunny will be away from me,with those savage barbaric men.

While I was still in the bed relaxing due to my 2nd Saturday Holiday job of the month.Richa served me with a cup of hot coffee and some biscuits to begin my day.

"Honey get up fast,I need to leave for some work at office,I'll be taking half day leave today."

"Wow,so are we gonna spend the remaining half of the day together at mall or movie ?",I anticipated if she had cancelled her shopping plan

"Sorry dear,its not for you today,I have some pre-engagements scheduled with...",she stopped for a moment..."errr Gaurav ji"

It was little bit suprizing of her calling him, still at his back with a respect of 'JI' at name's end and that too in front of her own husband even though that young fellow is not even present here.

"All right,so which part of town are you guyz planning to have fun ?"-I inquired

"Well why should I disclose that,Are you going to follow us and be a Peeping Tom,No na ,then stay quite "- she made fun of me (even though she herself was not knowing about the venue) !!!!

Then Richa opened the next bigger topic ,topic of her going along with them to their native place to attend the marriage.

"Also dear, I'm planning to go to their village,as there is a family function,Shall I ?"-It didn't sound like a permission to be taken from me but simply an intimation conveyed.

"Ohh I see, and when was that decided ?"- I pressed further

"Actually I forgot to tell you about this,Even I had no clue about the itenary,It was planned yesterday itself " - replied Richa

"Fine,If you really want to go,then its your wish,I wont stop,neither can I"-I spoke with a low tone.

The only thing that was bothering me more than anything else was she'd be going to attend an anonymous wedding,that too with her newly formed 1 day old master. I didn't know how long this ceremony will be lasting or when she'll be coming back home.It was not definitely going to be single day visit of go in morning and return by evening.Rather it seemed to be a 2-3 days engagement with series of many events - including all the ceremonies and rituals held during a typical Marathi wedding.

I asked my wife coyly as a last chance - "Honey,by any means am I allowed to join you by gatecrashing ? or is it exclusively reserved for your tormentors ? "

To which she cunningly replied - "Ofcourse sweetheart,you are most welcome,but 1st of all you need to take formal permission beforehand from my tormentors and organizers including Gaurav ji , Mr Patil and Imran Sir"

She played her cards well as she knew I didn't had the courage to encounter any stranger(atleast they still were for me even though they banged my wife more often than I did) ,nor I'm gonna ask them randomly about invitation for any function.

I accepted my defeat and started to get going along after digesting this hard fact.

Within next 45 min, my wife was ready to leave for office after cooking brunch for me.She had applied a light makeup which mostly all corporate women do.Since it was a weekend, the workload would be low and offices were mostly vacant except few tech support members here and there.Hence she decided to wear a casual dress of salwar kurta instead of her corporate formals, then Richa packed her bag stuffing some official files,folders and tiffin,I gave her a goodbye hug and a flying kiss to bid adeu.She took the lift to reach basement parking.

As she was about to leave the building premises,she recieved a call from Gaurav ji-"Good morning Randi,have you left for office ?
Richa fumbled - No sir,Yes I mean yes ,I m just on my way.

"Good !! Complete all of your work by 1:30 pm .I'll be reaching at your IT park XXXXX building exactly at sharp 2:00pm ,Imran Bhau has already given me your office address,Also Listen you Slut...I want to see you in formal corporate attire of sexy solid blazer dress with deep V neck, make sure it is reaches only upto your upper thighs while hugging your round ass rim and slim waist curves,showing your body figure along with naked long legs prominently. Add it on with high heels stilletoes.

Richa understood his taste,she knew she had one such dress in her wardrobe,but it was kept exclusively for some special office party occasions or big business meetings with foreign clients.It was one of the costliest and coolest collection with her so far.

"Ok sir,I'll be on time and I have one such suit in White colour and black heels,I'll be wearing the same today" - and the call got disconnected.

My poor wife again reversed her journey path,she reluctantly came back home, took the lift to our top floor flat.I opened the door unaware about this change of plan.I asked her - "what happened ? why did u come back or have u cancelled going to office?" I didnt get any reply until she went to our bedroom's cupboard and started to find the desired cloth, when I asked about the reason to change,she simply ignored and then waived me off with a single statement in short smile -'Masters Choice always on top' without any further explanation.

Richa reached office around 9:30am,every other person was stunned to see her in this Attire.My wife was looking a perfect BOMB,PATAKHA and MAAL.It showed much of her cleavage,center boobs part,slim waist and milky thighs.her figure of 36-24-36 was carved out of it.Her BOOBS & ASS were protruding out to be carressed.Not even a single man would've ignored such a hot employee today.

She completed her biometric attendance and straight-away went to her desk without wasting further time,The deadline of 1:30pm given by her master was revolving in her mind.She completed few files and reports over her PC and was soon done with today's part. It was soon the time for Gaurav ji to arrive.

Richa freshened herself into the washroom,applied some touchup and readied herself to leave in his 1st call.She had informed the peon about half day leave b4hand.

Gaurav ji,came in his Black Fortuner SUV Car.He was himself driving instead of chauffer, and was wearing a simple casual dress with Black round neck T-shirt and Grey Chinos + Sporty shoes. But even that was making this young boy a truely handsome gentleman. He seemed a little differenly groomed than yesterday in his security officer uniform.Moreover the light trimming of beard + casual dress coupled by black sunglasses might be the reason for this enhanced smartness. Any girl or even married woman could fall in love with him at first sight simply by seeing his bulging biceps and broad shoulders until they dont know his cruel and sadist face hidden behind.

He had parked his car on road side and was standing below right in front of her main office building.Slowly appeared my wife in the picture,she was carrying only a handbag over her left shoulder and mobile phone in right hand. As soon as they met,Gaurav ji embraced Richa ,he gave my wife a long hug, then started caressing her open hair and back,Richa enjoyed this short soft love until he held in his hand her protuding Bums and gave them a slight lift from over the dress only to fall back against gravity.All this was done in full public view.Infact few of the other offices staff members who were on short tea break could enjoy the moment.

Richa was trying to passify him by giving some slight kisses onto his face,neck and eyes,so that he stops playing with her body or dress in open.But this didn't work.Adamant Gaurav ji, in a sudden go lifted her skirt from upper tights till upto her waistline,thus exposing my wife'e bare bottoms to the whole world.They were spilling out or rather bearly containable into such a thin red panty she wore.

He also made her raise her hands in open air,hold and balance the handbag purse above her head and then after giving her 2 spanks on each Ass cheek, he ordered my wife to parade around the car's perimeter and complete one revolution in the same slow pace.This way of being bottom exposed and finally get seated beside him into the front seat without pulling the blazer-skirt down at any cost.

Though it was humiliating,but also adventourous.My wife complied all his orders and did as directed.After revolving around the car in almost semi naked state and that too with hands raised up above head,She finally sat beside him on the seat next to driver's one in the same condition.He didn't allow my wife to pull back her skirt down and cover the panty.They sped up and vanished from the office premises.

In the car,he didn't try any mischief.Richa was also sitting idle.She checked her phone to some messages,calls or reminders.There were none and they kept on driving. After some 2-3 minutes,I myself called her with little curiosity to know the proceedings.Richa recieved my call in 4th ring as she was nervous to talk to me in front of him.

"I m out of office,going shopping with one of my friend,will be reaching home late,You better have your lunch on time"-Richa tried to keep the conversation as short as possible.Meanwhile Gaurav ji kept on caressing her inner thighs and also gave light pinches on her vaginal lips using his short nails so as to continue talking. He understood it was her husband on other side of line and was deliberately acting in a notorious way.

Finally the call was disconnected as they entered the market side of the city,It was a newly developed construction at the heart of town just adjacent to lake.Full of lights emanating from malls,big brands outlets and shopping center.Mostly people used to come here on weekends to spend quality time with their friends or families. Most of the crowd was dominated by youngsters hanging out with their buddies.Hardly any senior citizen could be spotted.

They entered into the parking at basement of one of the multi-storery super mall.Richa adjusted her dress before getting out,also checked her makeup once in the window glass pane. The lift was nearby but upon reaching at its door,it seemed to be present on 5th floor and would take atleast few minutes to come back.The other one had a board mentioning 'OUT OF ORDER'

"Shall we go by stairs ? " - asked Richa
"No,are you in hurry Motherfucker Bitch ? I want to try some adventure here in the lift" - replied Gaurav ji smiling cunningly

Richa got little anxious as if what would they be doing inside.
Soon more people joined the waiting area near the elevator door and my wife anxiety level shot up. Finally the doors opened and people from inside were allowed to come out first.It had a big size carrying capacity of 9-10 people along with Air conditioner and bright lights. My wife and Gaurav ji were first to enter and were moved to rear end near mirror away from the door, so that more other people could accomodate in.

Everyone pressed the desired button of floor on which they wished to go.Their's was the 7th one. After some 6-7 people occupying the space, the doors closed and Gaurav ji's treatment began, he ordered my wife softly into her ear to remove her panties and bring them down upto her ankles and take her hands behind her back.

Richa was nervous as hell,she had never removed her undergarments in front of so many people.But a slight poking in her waist by his fingers brought her back into senses so as to get going. She slowly slid her right hand into the waist band of Panty from below the skirt and started dragging it down in circular manner.The people standing in front with their back facing the mirror couldn't see whats going on.

Until reaching up the first floor,her panty was down till those knees. She paused when the the lift stopped and tried to pull it up using her hand after seeing some movement occuring due to entry of more 2-3 people joining their convoy,reaching the maximum capacity of lift.But she was immediately stopped by her master to keep going down.Now there was no place to move inside.People were packed against each other. Again the doors closed and now Gaurav ji started moving his hand over her ASS.

Upon reaching the second floor,her Panties were lying and touching the mat on the ground, as his hand was inside playing with her folded Pussy lips.Now he started his slow rhythemic 3 fingering movement to and fro and Richa could enjoy it properly. She didn't make any noises to attract public attention but remained submissive.

As there was no one to vacate in the 3rd, 4th or 5th floor,It went up monotonously. But Gaurav ji was not that innocent,he utilized the full oppurtunity and thus increased his tempo by applying great vigour in exactly what he was doing earlier. My wife was literally vibrating and shaking due to this mini personal earthquake.

He made it clear in her ears-"You have to cum only when we're between 6th and 7th floor,not before that....Is that understood ? " My wife replied by meekly nodding her head,when his other hand clutched her hair.This was mentioned deliberately bcoz he knew many people dont find attractions after 6th floor of food courtyard.And he was definitely proven correct, At the same floor many people including 2 Families vacated,giving extra space to existing travellers mostly some college going boyz.

But this made the scene more vulnerable, Now they can freely move their eyes or other stiffed body parts inside, having a full reach within the entire lift space. Thus exposing my wife's degraded situation to all.Her panty lying between her legs and ground was clearly visible to them. Richa was directly looking at Gaurav ji into his eyes, as if begging to stop the act in front of them and prevent her from further public humiliation.

But no mercy was shown on his behalf,he gave her some Boobs squeezes and face slaps in front of those horny men to degrade her further.The boyz were enjoying this free show performed by my wife. Her legs became weak as she neared the orgasm.Gaurav ji sensed the oppurtunity of making her cum.He came near her,pinned her face against the huge Mirror wall and started inserting all his fingers into her Pussy lips from behind.Using the Right hand as a steering to navigate my wife and other as Anchor to hold her neck firm at one position,Gaurav made her look straight into his eyes from mirror reflection to enjoy those sexy expressions onto her face.

Ooohh
OOoooohhhh
aaahhhh
Uuuhhh..UUhhhh
Aaahh...aaahhh....Aaaaahhhh..!!!!

And my wife Blasted,she squirted, orgasmed and came huge.Richa was experiencing one of her 1st public orgasm today.The boyz were very much excited to see a mature women having orgasm in front of them.Soon their 7th floor arrived,Gaurav ji made her step out of her Panty and leave it as a soveneir for the spectator boyz, while both the Master-slave couple exited from the elevator.
[+] 2 users Like Kinky_Badshah's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: HOT WIFE RICHA (CONTINUATION BY "KINKY_BADSHAH") - by Kinky_Badshah - 11-07-2022, 02:09 AM