Adultery UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women
"Honey, I am really sleepy and tired right now. I have been pounded in all my holes by those guys, and slapped around all evening and then most of all night. I need to go to bed. In fact I am not even going for classes today. But tell you what, I did do something for you. Took a lot of pictures and clips with my phone. Or rather told the others to take them. I am going to forward them all to you and then go to bed."

I felt a bit deprived, not getting to hear the whole account in great detail. But I could understand how exhausted she must have been. So I did not press her.

"Alright honey. Send them to me and go to bed. I'll see you later today." I said.

"This is why I love you so much. Bye Ajit, come back soon." and she hung up.

Then the messages started arriving. Bings after bings after bings. I decided to shower until she sent all of them. And when I came out of the shower, the phone was full of new stuff for me to see.

First there were some pictures. My wife, wearing just the red boots and the red collar, handcuffed to the bed as Carlos fucked her. Then Eric and Ramon. Then two of them paddling her red ass. Her feet and arms bound behind her as she laid on the bed with Carlos fucking her mouth. The next pic had Eric and Carlos both putting their dicks in her mouth. Her mouth looked very sexy, completely stretched.

Then an extremely erotic clip. Eric must have been shooting the clip which opened with a close up of my wife's face. It wore an expression I had never seen before. Her eyes were tightly shut, her mouth was open and dripping a big of saliva, and it looked like she was feeling pain as well as pleasure at the same time. The camera zoomed out to show what was happening. She was on top of Ramon, who was fucking her cunt. And behind her, Carlos was brutally fucking her in the ass at the same time. Hearing about a double penetration is one thing, and actually seeing her getting one was completely another. She looked so absolutely slutty and trashy..... I loved it.

In the next clip, she was suspended in the air with the rope tied to a harness around her waist. She was completely upside down, her hair falling all over her face. Ramon was straddling her suspended body, one leg to her front and one leg behind her, drilling his cock downwards in her cunt. The camera then moved lower to show that Eric was lying on the bed with his dick erect and in her mouth. Every time Ramon thrust downwards into her cunt, he pushed her whole body, which made her take Eric's cock all the way in.

One clip started a few seconds after she had just started having her orgasm, each hand tied to the respective leg in front of her as she was on her knees. Eric was the only one pummeling her cunt and she was shuddering and yelling as the orgasm swept over her.

"I love it when she cums." Ramon's voice said just as the clip ended.

There were a few pics of triple penetration, taken by Carlos who was the guy standing up and getting the blowjob, as the other two guys rammed the other two holes. A pic of all three shooting their loads in her mouth which she had wide open, squatting on the ground. And a couple of clips of double penetration when she was facing upwards.

The visual aids ended, and I masturbated once more, and got ready to go to the airport. I was counting down the minutes until I got home and fucked my wife's well-stretched asshole myself.

THE END

[+] 3 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women - by ddey333 - 05-07-2022, 10:31 AM