Adultery UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women
"Holy shit! All three of them!" I finally blurted out. I had been listening to her narration for a while now, too shocked to say anything.

"Yeah. After some time Carlos said he wanted a different position and told me to lied down on my back on the couch. As I climbed over the armrest to get on the couch, he spanked my ass a couple of times and chuckled in delight. I lay down on my back, and he jumped on the couch after me. Grabbed my knees to spread my legs and entered me again and resumed fucking. Ramon put his dick back in my mouth too. Eric who until then had been playing with my boobs, got on top of me, put his knees on each side of my boobs, and started fucking my boobs."

"Hmmmmm." I said, getting hard at the though of three men going at my wife.

"Because his dick is so big, it kept brushing my chin when he pushed it all the way forward. I was really turned on by three men on me at once. Plus the feel of Carlos' new dick. I started cumming soon. Eric and Ramon know how I thrash around when I cum, so they both put their hands on my shoulder and arms and held me down as I shrieked out during my orgasm. Obviously, the shriek was muffled by Ramon's dick which was still in my mouth."

"Seeing me cum in such a violent manner made Carlos shoot his stuff too. He started pumping my cunt with semen as my orgasm was going on and the feeling of that pushed my climax point even higher. Once Carlos got done fucking me in the cunt, I relaxed my legs. But Eric let go of my boobs, and replaced Carlos. Carlos, now spent, just stood there watching my two previous lovers fuck me on both sides."

"Eric fucked my already cum-filled pussy for a while. And then he asked me to get on top of him. So I got up and he laid down on the couch. And I sat on him, taking his dick inside me. I started riding him and he started thrusting his dick upwards, touching me in places I love the most. Meanwhile Ramon was about to put his dick in my mouth again, when Eric said - Ramon, fuck her in the ass, dude. I did it yesterday and it feels great."

"What??" I cried out in surprise.

"Oh yeah, sorry I forgot to mention that when it was just me and Eric at his place, he fucked me in the ass a couple of times. I did not love it much to be honest, but I was with the collar, so had to do what he told me. But his fucking my ass had loosened it up a bit. So Ramon's big dick was able to enter it. Not too easily. It took him a couple of minutes of pushing and using the cum oozing from my cunt for lubrication to get it in. But once he did, he was able to fuck me there quite easily."

"Damn!" I said. "Double penetration!"

"Hehe, yeah, my first ever double penetration. And although I don't like ass-fucking by itself, combined with cunt-fucking, it actually felt good. I could feel the two cocks brushing against each other on my insides. It also made me feel so much more of a slut than I already was - getting fucked by two well-hung guys in the cunt and the ass. I started having my second orgasm soon. This time, Ramon, loving the sight of my orgasming body and because of the friction of my asshole, started pumping his seed into me faster than usual. And soon, he filled my asshole with his cum."

"Eric then made me turn around and get back on my hands and knees. He wanted to cum inside my asshole too. His dick entered very easily because of Ramon's recent fucking. Once he got it all the way in, he fucked me in the ass very hard, grabbing me by the waist, for a good five minutes or so before he eventually emptied his load inside me. And I just stayed like that for a while, my ass up in the air, oozing with cum."

"Wow!" I said, masturbating myself. "That was quite a fantastic last fuck with them."

"Well....." Priya said and giggled.

"What?" I asked. "You changed your mind and are planning to keep this going now"

"Oh, no no no. No way! I am sick of their childishness. but what I just described was not the last fuck. There were more. Quite a few more." she said.

"How many more?" I asked.

"Hmm...how do I count? Does three guys fucking me at the same time count as one fuck or three?" she said.

"Priya!" I said really turned on. "You are unbelievably hot. I can't wait to get home and fuck you."

"Me neither, honey." she said. "But by the way, our couch cushions are all messed up because of the cum. We'll have to throw them out."

"What else will we have to throw out?" I asked.

"Oh, nothing else. You know I was never comfortable with the idea of fucking other men in our house. That one time just happened because I got carried away. Once they were done fucking me, we sat naked and talked a little. I made them coffee. And then Carlos started getting hard again and tried to make me bend over the dining room table, when I said, I am okay with fucking you guys for today. But not in this house any more."

"So where did you go?" I asked.

"We all went to Eric's place. Soon after we reached, Eric put the collar on me, for, like he said, the last time ever. This time though, he ordered me not to wear the teddy. Just the boots. So that's all I had on until an hour or so ago when we disbanded for the night and I drove home." she said.

"So what all did you do there?"

"Well, it was quite eventful. Anal, oral, vaginal sex. Double, triple penetration. Tying me up and hanging me in the air. Spanking me, paddling me, slapping me. It was all quite wonderful." she said.

"What's with the short summary? Tell me in detail." I demanded.

[+] 2 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women - by ddey333 - 04-07-2022, 03:57 PM