Adultery UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women
Carlos was also apparently pissed at his good friend Eric. According to him, Eric should have known from the events of that night that Carlos was pining for Priya . And he should have been a loyal friend and waited before fucking her. Carlos had already let Eric go in the bathroom for a blowjob, after he got one. Eventually when he fucked Priya , he would have shared her with him too. But Eric instead went ahead on his own and fucked her before he could, which caused a rift between them.

Eric, although not as upset or angry as the other two guys, was being possessive himself. On Monday, he called up Priya  and asked her if she wanted to go out with him some time. Priya  answered she might... she told me she was looking forward to fucking him in more spacious and comfortable settings than a bar bathroom. But before making plans, Eric made it clear to her that they could only hook up if she agreed to break it off with Ramon. Priya  found that very presumptuous and refused.
In a week filled with all this mess, there was some good news. Priya's car was finally delivered. She was thrilled because it now gave her newfound freedom. It did not matter that ramon was angry with her because she did not need him for rides any more. So when he ignored her, she ignored him back. For the whole week, it was as if they were two strangers. Priya  limited herself to hanging out with Kristen in college, and their friendship grew stronger.
At college on Monday, Priya  sat Kristen down and told her everything honestly. Kristen was surprised to learn that I knew about everything and was okay with it. She was also surprised at how daring or even reckless Priya  had been and was now a part of some complicated sexual triangle...well...not even a triangle... maybe a polygon involving people almost a decade younger than her. Nevertheless, Kristen became a trusted friend and confidante and Priya  was actually happy to have someone else to talk to about the whole mess other than me.
Meanwhile, I was not too unhappy about the situation. The drama amused me, much to Priya's chagrin. But the drama also meant no sex for her for a while from anyone except me. Although I was disappointed at this temporary halt in her adventures, it also meant that I had her all to myself. So everyday when I came home, I found my wife horny and ready to go at it as many times in the night as I could get it up.
-------
[+] 3 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women - by ddey333 - 30-06-2022, 08:28 PM