Fantasy Actress Fantasy Story (All actress in one college)
while going to dining hall sukanya talked with amala and asked about headache and all, then all three went to dining hall.

for all the college members dining hall is common for all.
anu, kajal, nitya entered the dining hall, and took food and sat on table opposite to amala, 

amala noticed it and trembling with fearr....

anu and nitya are laughing and talking with kajal about their adventures.

kajal : that amala is not soo pretty or sexy like i thought.

anu : yeah, she might not be pretty or sexy, but she new to all this and a virgin and fearful girl, so it wil b fun with herr. and more over that she is daughter of that bitch and showed sukanya who is sitting on a chair in dining hall.

kajal : yeah, it is enough to get pleasure and to teach sukanya mam a lesson, nitya will enjoy it soo muchh teaching sukanya a lesson.

nitya : i will enjoy it like anything to make them suffer...

nitya is using phone now,

amala recived some whatspp notification,

nitya to amala (whatspp): sent 2 nude pics of amala..

amala shocked and tears started rolling..

nitya to amala (wsp) : you stop crying or else i will send these to your mom..

amala stopped crying and acting as she is okay.

nitya to amala (wsp): if you want all this videos and photos are to be 

deleted, u need to do one thing. wil you do??

amala to nitya (wsp): plz dont spoil my life sister, i will do whatever plzz delete them 1st.

nitya to amala (wsp): okay, after dinner, come to our room we will discuss 
there and you delete all this pics and videos with your own hands.

amala is soo much scared to go to their room her legs started shivering of fear. 

amala to nitya(wsp) : no sister i cant cum, plzzz delete it here only sister, plzz i beg you, if my mum knws it she will die plzz delete sister.

nitya to amala (wsp): if you want it to get deleted come to room at night, if not by morning i will put them in internet and all the college will know about you. thats itt, dont text backk, just come to save your mum's reputation and life or else dont come your choice but think about mum, if you get chance to be normal again, u have to do it at any cost, your choice......... we will b waiting.

they 3 left the table and while they r leaving they went to sukanya mam table and 

nitya and anu : we are soo sorry mam, we shoulnt have behaved like that, now we really feeling bad for ittt, we wil never do it again, plz forgive us.

sukanya : you should learn to respect elders, and should know the values...

anu: yes mam, we learned that and knew about values mam, we wont do it again, now on you see mam, u will definitely earn your respect and sorry once again mam.

and they left.

amala with sad face finished her dinner and talked with mum and came to her room. she lyed on bed and thinking then decided to go because one night of hell can save her mothers reputation then she ready to take itt..and she textd nitya

amala txt: hlo sister i am coming but please dont let any of your roomates or others know, it should b a secret between 3 of us only and after that you should delete it and we should never talk about it please

nitya : dont make any rules now, cum here now lets discuss those rules here..  flat no 405  senior block.

amala is soo helpless but she wants to finish it and told to hansika that she wil sleep with mum fr this day and left.

in room 405, they are waiting for amala's arrival and are waiting for her.

amala reached flat 405 and can see the light of the room under the door gap.

she knocked door, then suddenly light went off and anu is on her nighty dress and opened door 

and asked anyone saw while u coming 

amala told no sister.

anu invited amala inside, the flat is bit dark amala cant see anything, 

anu locked the door and switched on light.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
ANUSHKA IS ASHWIN'S SWEET WIFE - by ashw - 23-05-2019, 02:29 PM
RE: Actress Fantasy Story (All actress in one college) - by phantom_assassin - 24-05-2019, 01:22 PM
ANUSHKA IS ASHWIN'S SWEET WIFE - by ashw - 24-05-2019, 06:19 PM
ANUSHKA IS ASHWIN'S SWEET WIFE - by ashw - 01-06-2019, 07:15 PM
ANUSHKA IS ASHWIN'S SWEET WIFE - by ashw - 24-05-2020, 01:43 PM
ANUSHKA IS ASHWIN'S SWEET WIFE - by ashw - 11-07-2020, 06:09 PM
ANUSHKA IS ASHWIN'S SWEET WIFE - by ashw - 19-10-2020, 06:19 PM