Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Adultery Aunty Sheen, Dee in Goa
Just then there was a soft knock on the compartment door. Dee put the movie on pause as she and her mother adjusted their clothes. I opened the door and found the catering guy. Sheen aunty ordered three dinners for 9 o'clock. The waiter left and I stood at the door, looking through the small glass window till he walked out of the aisle. I realized that there were barely a couple of other people in the entire 2 tier-A/C train car.

It was around 8:30 PM and I figured I could go for a round in half hour before dinner. I watched mother and daughter get up and slip their small, brown feet into their sneakers. I switched off the main lights in the compartment as aunty and my cousin stepped out into the small aisle that ran along the compartments. I carefully locked the compartment door and followed Dee and Aunty Sheen closely.

I enjoyed the exciting view of two big, bubble butt jiggling and swaying in front all the way to the loo at the end of the aisle. There were two washrooms, one on each side at the end of the small galley. They were both vacant and Aunty Sheen stepped into the one on the right. Right as I was stepping into the washroom, Dee grabbed my arm and turned me around.

"Muah!" She kissed me smack on the lips, "Have fun!" She whispered softly and grinned when I patted her curvy, soft hips and winked.

I gently closed the door behind and turned around in place. The washroom was not more than 3 x 3 feet around. It had a toilet facing a small, slatted window. A wash-basin stands right in front of the door, with a small mirror over it. The washroom was surprisingly clean and smelled of the disinfectant that had been used no doubt when the train was stopped at the station.

"Ali... You got a smoke? I'm dying for one." Aunty Sheen asked.

"Yeah, sure." I said, reaching for the pack of cigarettes in one of my pockets.

Aunty Sheen pulled the remaining two cigarettes out of the pack before flinging it into the small metal garbage bin under the wash-basin. I pulled out the lighter and lit her cigarette before lighting mine. We moved closer to the window and kept the cigarettes near the slats and blew the smoke through the open gaps in the window. This is a neat trick I learned long ago. As the window was close to the commode, Aunty Sheen closed the lid and sat on the clean top. I stood in front, a little to her right.

"Oh..." I exclaimed softly when I suddenly felt Aunty Sheen fumbling at my crotch with one free hand.

I decided to help her and undid the button before pulling down the fly. Aunty immediately plunged her hand in and expertly extracted my excited, thick dick out from my undies and into the open air. There was a cool breeze blowing in and whipping around the washroom before slipping out of the same window and it felt great against my huge, semi-hard dick. It grew in size visibly as she stroked it lovingly.

"Mmm..." Aunty sighed and moaned as she carefully wrapped her fingers around my girth and stroked it expertly till it became rock-hard.

I kept taking long drags on the cigarette and bending down to blow the smoke out of the slats on the window. All this while, my thick hard dick throbbed excitedly with my aunt's expert strokes. Her warm palms felt great in the cool, closed toilet. She held her cigarette in her left and kept taking long, deep drags on it as she focused on stroking my hard, huge cock.

I flicked my half cigarette out through the slats and turned to grab at her arm.

"Stand up." I whispered and aunty immediately complied without question.

Sheen aunty had a knowing grin on her face as she stood up quickly. I watched her big, bra-less boobs sway and jiggle with her sudden movement.

"Come here." I said and pulled her close to the window.

She stood with her soft plump tummy pressed against the window frame while I stood right back in my place. Aunty Sheen quickly spread her feet on the floor and stood with her bust and butt sticking out. She placed her hands on the top edge of the window and waited, with the half-burnt cigarette dangling from her lips.

As she is quite short, when I stepped closer to her, my thick, stiff dick pressed against her curvy, soft waist. I clutched the hem of her tee in my left and grabbed the waistband of her harem pants at her back with my right hand. I slid up the tight-fitting tee over her huge, soft boobs and caressed her deep, dark cleavage. At the same time, I slid her harem pants down over her enormous, bare, brown buttocks till her. I traced a line up her thick, soft thighs and along her deep, dark ass-crack teasingly.

"Ooo..." Aunty cooed softly and pushed her giant, bare buttocks further out behind her.

As my right hand ran down her soft, bare buttocks I cupped her huge, round breast in my left. I cupped her huge, heavy breast as I reached the underside of her enormous, round butt cheeks. I felt the heat on my fingers even before they reached her crotch. I knew she was immensely turned on. I plunged my fingers in her huge, tight ass-crack and dug in deep.

"Hmmm..." Aunty moaned encouragingly when my fingers brushed against her moist, mature cunt.

I lifted her huge heavy breast with one hand as I brushed my fingertips brushed gently against her thick, soaking labia with my other. I let go of her huge, brown breast and watched it fall and sway with the momentum of the train. I quickly grabbed her other breast and cupped it before lifting it too. In the meanwhile, I had started moving closer and closer to her clit.

"Oooh, yeah!" Sheen aunty whispered fiercely as soon as my fingertips brushed against her large, hard clit.

"Mm..." I moaned excitedly as she flicked the cigarette butt through the window slats and turned halfway towards me.

Sheen aunty bent her right arm and grabbed my huge, hard dick in her soft, warm palm. She immediately began squeezing my thick, stiff rod. She made my huge, round circumcised cockhead swell visibly before relaxing her grip and then tightening it once more. I could feel electric jolts running up my spine every time she relaxed her grip on my thick, hard dick.

"Aah!" Aunty Sheen groaned quite loudly when I suddenly shoved two fingers into her wet, warm cunt, "Mm... Yeah Ali..." She moaned next and called my name softly as I started to thrust my long fingers in and out of her hot, wet cunt.

Despite the rumble of the train, I could hear the squishy sounds coming from her crotch as my fingers plunged deeper and deeper with each thrust. My fingers were completely wet in no time. Aunty spread her feet even wider on the floor and pushed her enormous butt cheeks out. This allowed me to reach her G-spot with my fingers.
जिंदगी की राहों में रंजो गम के मेले हैं.
भीड़ है क़यामत की फिर भी  हम अकेले हैं.

thanks
[+] 1 user Likes neerathemall's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Aunty Sheen, Dee in Goa - by neerathemall - 30-06-2022, 02:10 PM
RE: Aunty Sheen, Dee in Goa - by neerathemall - 30-06-2022, 02:11 PM
RE: Aunty Sheen, Dee in Goa - by neerathemall - 30-06-2022, 02:11 PM
RE: Aunty Sheen, Dee in Goa - by neerathemall - 30-06-2022, 02:12 PM
RE: Aunty Sheen, Dee in Goa - by neerathemall - 18-08-2022, 05:41 PM
RE: Aunty Sheen, Dee in Goa - by neerathemall - 22-11-2023, 11:22 AM
RE: Aunty Sheen, Dee in Goa - by neerathemall - 07-12-2023, 06:44 PM