Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Incest Incestuous Family Ritual
Few days later, Ananya informed me that her brother, Ayush, would be visiting us during the weekend. Ayush is two years younger to her and lived with his parents in their country-side estate on the outskirts of Pune. Having recently completed his studies, he helped his father in their family business. He was a good lad and we got along really well.

Hearing about him, I smiled to myself. "You know, when I read some of the father-daughter and brother-sister stories you'd sent me, I fantasized you with your daddy or with Ayush."

Ananya laughed. "You pervert!"

"Well, you know how my devilish mind works."

"So, the thought of me having sex with another man excites you?"

"Not just any man. I can't imagine you with anyone else. But daddy or Ayush...they're family. And it's just a fantasy after all."

"Did you ever think of the possibility of having something like that with mama in real life?"

"I don't know. It has always been this impossible fantasy for me."

"But suppose you'd gotten some signs from her or she'd made the first move. Would you have gone for it?"

"I guess, yeah."

Ayush arrived on Friday evening. The three of us had a fun dinner that night; lot of talks and laughter. Ayush retired to the guest room as I and Ananya got into our bedroom.

When we got into the bed, I wanted to try out something. I played with my wife's pussy using the new pocket vibrator. She lay on the bed, squirming with pleasure as I rubbed the tiny vibrator across her labia.

She held me close and kissed my lips. "That feels so good. Give me a finger."

I obliged by licking my middle finger and slowly wiggling it into her moist pussy. I gently fingered her while softly rubbing her clit with the vibrator. Her moans became louder.

"I wonder if Ayush can hear you. Would he get aroused listening to his sister's moans?" I whispered into her ears.

I added my ring finger too in her pussy. She was soaking wet and my two fingers easily slid in. She clutched my shoulder tightly and I knew she was getting close.

I teased her again. "Imagine Ayush pulling out his hard, erect cock from his shorts and stroking it now, as he listens to your moans."

I moved my fingers in and out of her pussy with the vibrator moving across her clitoral hood. "Would you like these to be replaced with Ayush's fingers? Or better yet, with his hard pulsating cock?"

Ananya cried out and gripped my shoulder tightly as she climaxed. She shuddered as she rode her orgasmic wave. After few seconds her clit became too sensitive and she put her hand on mine indicating to stop. I switched off the vibrator but kept my fingers buried in her pussy which was quivering and flooded with her juices. She kissed my lips passionately as she came back to Earth.

My goal had been to find out if my wife would be aroused at the thought of her younger brother. Based on her physical reactions and the intensity of her orgasm, she definitely did. I also wondered, if I had succeeded in planting the seeds of incestuous fantasy in her mind, as we fell asleep.

Next evening, after dinner, Ananya and Ayush stayed in the living room, watching TV, while I got into bed. Sometime later, she came into the bedroom.

"Nikhil, I need to show you something." She was acting strangely coy, trembling slightly and biting her lower lip. "Come to the guest room door after few minutes," she said and left.

Around ten minutes later, I left the bedroom and walked across the dining hall towards the guest room, wondering what Ananya wanted to show me. The guest room door was slightly ajar. It was mostly dark inside, except for the faint light coming from the bedside lamp. I saw Ayush sitting on a chair with his back towards me. I could only see him from a rear three-quarter angle, his form mostly hidden in shadows. It looked to me as if he wasn't wearing any clothes. His head was leaned back and his face pointed up towards the ceiling. His eyes were closed, mouth slightly open and both his hands were lost in the shadows near his crotch. He was groaning quietly and seemed to be jacking off.

I paused. I was violating the lad's privacy, so, started to quietly back away from the door. That's when Ayush grunted, "Oh didi. Your mouth feels so good!"
जिंदगी की राहों में रंजो गम के मेले हैं.
भीड़ है क़यामत की फिर भी  हम अकेले हैं.

thanks
[+] 1 user Likes neerathemall's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Incestuous Family Ritual - by neerathemall - 29-06-2022, 04:34 PM
RE: Incestuous Family Ritual - by neerathemall - 29-06-2022, 04:36 PM
RE: Incestuous Family Ritual - by neerathemall - 29-06-2022, 04:37 PM
RE: Incestuous Family Ritual - by neerathemall - 29-06-2022, 04:37 PM
RE: Incestuous Family Ritual - by neerathemall - 29-06-2022, 04:38 PM