Adultery Mily Continues with nephew
I came back from the office in the evening, Lo and Behold! I was greeted by my younger sister, Shilpa, who has come visit the city on some work! What a surprise!
Because of her stay with us, I couldn't participate in any of the revelries with Sid , while Kanchan kept fucking him to glory. Not only that, because I slept with my sister in the other bedroom, Kanchan kept up her tête-à-tête with my husband as well. That means, she was fucking both the men of the house, every morning, and every night, filling herself up with their cum four times a day, and I was not getting any.
This was making feel very antsy, irritable and itchy. My younger sister Shilpa came for some work in the city and would stay with us for the next 3 days, and this could possibly mean that I wouldn't get any pleasure from either of the men, while Kanchan would be getting fucked and fucked.
Shilpa, my sister is 22, well-endowed, and quite sexy. She is taller than me by an inch, at 5' 8", slim, but quite curvy at the right places. She doesn't have boobs as big as mine, but still would make heads turn. Since she was young, she was quite flirty with boys, and have had many boyfriends even at school. She is definitely not a virgin, and always ensured she had a fuck buddy if not a boyfriend to regularly satisfy her. She knew her way around men, and therefore her presence in the house had even electric effect on the men of the house. She wore really sexy clothes even at home. Every morning she did yoga right in the living room. Each of us woke up to see her in skin hugging tights, showing off her midriff and her navel, with a small top that spilled her breasts. Clearly, she was not wearing panties nor a bra.
Sid  started to take immense interest in my little sister -- little did I realize that she is not that little anymore. She was meaty where it mattered, and was still older than Sid  by 3 years, and must have fucked as many men as her age. Sid  started to take yoga classes from her in the morning, and seeing the two young nubile bodies touching each other was such an erotic sight for us. Except that we were all getting extremely jealous of their closeness. It was clear that even my sister was getting turned on by Sid . Who wouldn't?
The bulge of Sid 's cock was visible through his tight pants, and my lusty sister was enjoying the effect she had on him. They would come close to each other all the time, rubbing their bodies, in the pretext of instructing each other on the yoga moves, and that only made ever sensitive Sid 's cock go really hard. I could literally see Shilpa smacking her lips at the sight of his hard cock through his pants. Evidently, she was eager to get fucked by that cock.
That evening, when I came back from office, I got to know that Sid  and Shilpa had gone shopping. So, another day went by where I couldn't get Sid 's cock. Even Kanchan looked pissed off, because Sid  has gone out with my sister. When I asked the maid about the young duo, she answered quite roughly that she is not aware of their whereabouts, clearly displaying her displeasure.
I got a message at 8 pm from my sister that they would be having dinner outside. Then another message at 9 pm that they would like to go for a movie -- the last show. She asked us not to wait for them.
Kanchan was also quite upset. But the only solace for me was that at least I could have my husband for a fuck. That evening I had torrid sex with Amit -- I was horny because of the lack of fucking for the past few days, and also because of the attention I was receiving at office.
Shilpa started asking me about Sid , some personal questions, about Kanchan.
Shilpa: Mily DI, why do you allow your maid to wear such slutty dresses in the house? You should be careful.
Me: What do you mean careful? From whom?
Shilpa: Sister, you are so innocent. Men get attracted to such slutty women quite easily. And your maid is quite sexy and has an excellent body. Her dresses are vulgar and revealing. I am quite sure that Amit Jija [Brother-in-law] must be having hots for her.
Me: Oh, that! Don't worry! Nothing of that sort will happen with your Amit. He is a nice husband.
Shilpa: yeah! What about Sid ? He is a young boy. He is not in a relationship! He may want to fuck Kanchan, right?
Me: So, what if they fuck? He is virile and quite fit. So, what if he has a go at her once in a while?
Shilpa: Sister? What are you talking? You are OK if your nephew fucks your maid under your own roof?
Me: Look. He is young, horny and muscular. He would need to quench his thirst somewhere. If not here, he would go to a prostitute. Better he gets his thirst quenched under my roof. That way at least he is not getting any diseases, right?
Shilpa: Sister. You have changed a lot. I didn't know that you were so open and free. Can I confess something?
Me: Yeah, go ahead!
Shilpa: You know what! I really want to fuck Sid .
Me: What?
Shilpa: Sister. Please, please! Please! Don't say no!
Me: Shilpa, Sid  fucking Kanchan is different. She is not related to us. But you fucking Sid  will create a scandal. Amit wouldn't approve. Sid  is his nephew. Don't entertain such thoughts.
Shilpa (disappointed): Ok, Di. Whatever you say.

Contd ...
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
Mily Continues with nephew - by hotguydelhi_sidharth - 29-06-2022, 11:44 AM