Adultery UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women
I woke up next day, Saturday morning to the sound of Priya  asking me to get up. I opened my eyes and saw her, dressed in a t-shirt and trackpants, her hair wet and her body smelling of a fresh shower. She was holding a tray with tea and breakfast on it. She looked at me and said,

"Rise and shine. Here's breakfast."

I sat up, and took the cup of tea. Priya  sat next to me and started hungrily wolfing down the upma she had made. I picked up my plate of upma and asked her,

"So do you have a hangover?"

"Yeah." she said grimacing, "but not as bad as I expected. Just a headache."

"Good. The upma will help, with all the carbs." I said.

"I know, that's why I made it." she said and resumed eating.

I let her finish eating before asking her the next question.

"So... did you have fun last night?"

Priya  smiled at me and said she had. And started filling me in on what had happened.

After they bailed on their college group, Ramon took Priya  to a bar. The bar was run by one of his friends, and was a place where a lot of his friends and cousins hang out. Ramon took her to a table in the back of the bar where 4 guys were sitting - Miguel who owned the bar, Pat and Stu, his friends, and Carlos, Ramon's cousin. All four guys looked very surprised to see Priya  but quickly started making small talk with her and Ramon as they joined them. Ramon was looking very smug and happy as if he had won the lottery.

Pat explained to Priya  the reason for everyone's surprise at seeing her and Ramon's smugness. He had told them about her, but all of them had refused to believe it. They said even the uglier Indian women rarely go out with hispanic guys and do the sort of stuff he said they did. So a married Indian woman ten years older than Ramon? No way could that be true, they said. Either she was fat or ugly, or both, if at all she existed in the first place. But now that they saw how hot she was, they were proven wrong and Ramon was proven right.

Priya  felt a little embarrassed that Ramon had told all these guys everything about her. She felt awkward for a while. But they were nice and polite, weren't making any lewd or suggestive comments, so that put her at ease. They all started drinking and talking, and pretty soon Priya  was having good time. She flirted with all of them, and danced with them too. A couple of them tried to cop a feel or a fondle when Ramon wasn't looking, and she allowed it within limits. But stopped the guys whenever they tried to go under her clothes. Ramon however, kissed her, fondled her, and even fingered her under the table as the night went on.

Ramon's actions as well all the attention from the other guys while dancing, combined with the alcohol was making Priya  very horny. That's when she sent me the text message about being a "notty girl". A few hours later, Miguel said he had to go and tally the bar receipts for the night and Pat and Stu said they needed to get going. It was just Ramon, Carlos and Priya . Carlos started talking about some special wine he had bought and invited them to his place to try it. By now, Priya  was so far gone, that she didn't think much about it and agreed. That's when she sent me the text message about going to his place.

[+] 2 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women - by ddey333 - 27-06-2022, 10:22 AM