Adultery Indian Wife Plays With Construction Guys (Whore Dance)
Tarun : Purva, don’t you think you are skipping many things? I want every detail, dear.
Purva : Off Tarun. See the clock. I have to wake up in the morning . and I am feeling so tired. Janu I’ll tell you everything. But please let me sleep now. Come on, let's go inside.
Tarun : But Purva? I know you are hiding something. There must be something at Nasira Bhabhi’s house.
Purva : You are right Tarun. And I don’t want to hide anything from you. But I don't want to spoil my sleep. Tomorrow is Sunday . So, I can tell you about this in the afternoon. Now , let me sleep please.

Tarun: Oh Please dear. I’ll die of anxiety. I promise I’ll cook breakfast tomorrow. But Please tell me what exactly happened there.
Purva lowered her head and remained silent. Tarun asked her again, Purva please. I’ll drop Apu and Sami to their drawing class too and will be waiting for the class to end and then I’ll drop them to their coaching too. But please tell me now .Purva?
Purva: Ok . I’ll tell you. But I need some water now.
Tarun: I have pressure. .
Purva : Shut Up .
She got up and went to the kitchen and brought a bottle of chilled water. She drank half of it and then sat on the chair.
Purva started narrating.

Ok. Tarun, the day was the most memorable as well as the most miserable day of my life. Whenever I think of it , I become depressed. Anyway , I think you should know about this.
So, that day after delivering the milk I went to Dadima’s house. That day I was fully naked. It was the continuous 4th day, I didn’t wear any clothes. And that day I didn’t even put any cloth in front of my crotch too. Because Sultana told me that I didn’t have to cover myself anymore in front of the slam women. So, I was roaming totally naked.
Sultana greeted me very well and she played with my clit for a while. I was trying to get rid of her. But she was frequently mocking me and pinching my clit. The pinching was giving me sensation . It was hard to control my moaning. I was hissing to suppress my moan.
She asked , What? Randi, are you enjoying it? SHali Kutia. Slap.
SHe slapped me hard on my cheek.
I screamed.
SUltana inserted her fingers into my pussy and was pulling my rings. I could hold any more and moaned loudly.
She scolded me and grabbed my hair with another hand and pulled her fingers out from my hole and I was leaking already. So she rubbed the juices on my cheek and at the point of my nose.
Shali, besharam randi ( bloody shameless whore) Don’t you have any shame?
And suddenly she inserted four fingers into my pussy. As deep as possible.
I screamed. She was fisting my ripe juicy cunt. In front of her door. Beside the road. The passerby people were enjoying the show. I could not hold it anymore. I started moaning loudly. Like, aaah aaaahhh . ummmm oh oh oh oh ohhooohoho aahhahh. Uuiiii umm uuufff ahh.
SUltana was thrusting her fist on my pussy. But just after 30 to 40 seconds, when I just started to enjoy the act she ejected her hand and slapped me on my cheek and said , Bitch shut up. I am not giving you pleasure. Now clean my fingers.
I sucked her fingers clean. She went inside and brought a bowl. I poured the milk and turned back. She kicked my ass. I lost my balance and fell on the road. I stood up again. She kicked my ass again. But this time it was a little softer. She laughed and said, whatever Neecha, you are really a shameless whore but I must say you are a priceless slut. Turn around .
I obeyed her and turned to her.
She looked at my jewelry.
Hummm . Nice. She started pulling my pussy rings and nipple chains softly. She observed my chain and my nose ring. Wow diamond? She asked.
I blushed and said, yes Dadima gave me the nosering. As a souvenir and best wishes for my upcoming dance performance.
Sultana Bhabhi was surprised. Really ? she asked. Dadima gave you this?
I replied, yes bhabhi.
She said, hummm. Ok go now and come a little early tomorrow.
I nodded my head and went away from there.
When I reached Dadima’s house. She told me to sweep the loan and then I massaged her body. And she applied mastered oil all over my body again. She gave me only one dried and cold roti from last night and nothing else. She said, Beti, today just this roti has left for you.
I smiled and accepted the roti. It was very difficult to chew it but I finished the roti very charmingly sitting naked below her feet at the steps.
Then I headed to the milk booth. I was clad in lots of oil from head to toe. My body was glistening in the sunlight. My both holes at the back and the front were wide open. My clit was obviously erected. I don’t know why,but that day Dadima took extra care to massage my clit and the pussy. She was continuously rubbing and pulling my clit for about 3 to 4 minutes.
Anyway after putting the milk cans at the milk booth, I headed to Nasira bhabhi;s house. I didn’t find Billu at the field that day. When I reached the back door of Nasira Bhabhi’s house and I pressed the bell., Dhimri came out and she shouted, Memsahab, she the randi has come naked again, and come here hurriedly. Look how shameless she is. She is not only naked, she is glistening in oil.
Nasira bhabhi rushed from inside the room, where the randi? Let me see.
She pushed Dhimri aside and looked angrily at me.
She shouted: Neecha I've told you that I have no problem with your nudity. But I think Mushtaq had told you that this area is a pause area and People don’t like this kind of street whore like you.
She grabbed my hair and pulled me inside the house. She slapped me. Randi , bitch for you the neighbors are blaming us. They are telling me that you are spoiling our society.
I just asked, what should I do?
And she slapped again.
She pulled my hair and shouted, randi ke bachhi( daughter of a bitch), don’t you have any shame? You may come here wearing your silly dresses and then after entering my house you could remove them. But what did you do? You came here wearing nothing. Not only that. You came here with your dirty ass. Bloody bitch. She slapped me again.
For you my neighbors are blaming me. She shouted and then ordered Dhimri, bring that broom from the latrine.
Dhimri rushed out and came back with the broom,which I used to clean the toilet the previous day.
Dhimri said, Bhabhi ji take this and beat this bitch. Taught her a tough lesson. I’ve told you, don’t give her so many favors. This randi doesn't deserve these.
Nasira Bhabhi said, yes you were right dhimri. But don’t give me this dirty broom. You beat her .
Dhimri became glad. She grabbed my hair and started beating me on my bum, legs and thighs with that broom. I started crying. Please don’t beat me. I promise I’ll come to your house wearing a burqa next time. Please bhabhi ji tell her to stop.
I almost pleaded with them.
Dhimri laughed and started beating me harder.
She pushed me down and placed my head on the floor. She put her leg over my face. And then she said, see this is your actual place, randi. You should stay here, below my feet. Bhabhi, see how shameless this randi is. Not only naked, she also covered her whole body with oil. And see, the rings.
Nasira bhabhi also said, yes. She is not satisfied with roaming naked all over the slum. That’s why she used these jewelry and the oil. Shali randi. Beat her harder. And she kicked my ass.
She spit on me. Dhimri also spit on me and started beating me without any mercy.
Suddenly I saw Rasid Ji come out from the inside.
He shouted, hey hey what are you doing? Don’t beat her like this. Please stop.
But dhimri was not listening to him.
He then scolded her and she finally stopped.
And to my surprise I saw Mushtaq ji coming out from the bedroom.
Tarun: what? Mushtaq was there?
Purva: yes he was there. But don’t interrupt me. Let me continue.
Tarun : Ok dear, please continue.
Purva : Anyway Mushtaq and Rasid intervened and Dhimri stopped beating me. They described to the ladies how important I was.
Finally Nasira bhabhi said, Ok, Dhimri don’t beat the randi anymore. Give her the shovel and the broom.
Oye randi ke bachhi, go to the backyard and clean the drain.
I nodded my head.
She ordered Dhimri, go and supervise her. Don’t let her stand up. I don’t want the neighbors to see her. Always let this randi on her knees. Understand ?
Dhimri noded, yes bhabhi ji.
Nasira bhabhi shouted, Go bitch and clean the drain.
I nodded and was about to stand up . But Dhimri kicked me and said, Don’t bitch. Stay on your knees.
I started crawling towards the back door. I just turned my head at Mushtaq once. And I saw he was trying to hide his smiling face. I got aback. These ladies are degrading me and My beloved husband is smiling. I felt very very sad. I was feeling so broken.
Tarun : Husband? Oh sorry.
Purva : don’t mock Tarun.
Tarun : No no. Sorry Purva. I got confused. You are talking about your second husband. Sorry. Please carry on.
Purva : No no. don’t be sorry. I know you are also enjoying the story. You are also enjoying how your wife was degraded by a lower class servant .
Tarun : I’m sorry, Purva. I didn’t mean to.
Purva : Don’t worry dear. You know what? Your wife is a shameless whore. So , the truth is I’m also enjoying telling you about my debauchery.
See how my cunt is leaking juices again.
Tarun : You are really a bitch.
Purva : He he. I am. And I am proud of that. Tarun, I want something.
Tarun : What dear?
Purva : I am getting bored day by day. I realized that my holes need new dicks everyday. I can’t live without getting fuck anymore.
Tarun : I never stopped you from doing that.
Purva : Yes. but I want more. It’s getting insatiable Tarun.
Tarun : You got a few new cocks. Like Bhola, Pankaj and their friends. Then what else do you want?
Purva : Tarun, don’t mind. But I want to be a prostitute. I wanted to getting fucked every hour.
Tarun : Prostitute?
Purva : Yes Prostitute or Whore Dancer. I want to show my naked body to the public as much as possible and wanted to get fucked by multiple cocks everyday.
Tarun : But how is it possible?
Purva : Don’t know. But assume If I got the opportunity , then? Will you agree?
Tarun : I am always with you . But what about the kids?
Purva :That's the main concern. But I can do these at night.
Tarun : You are really becoming a maniac.
Purva : That’s me already.
Tarun : Anyway, please finish the story first.
Purva : Oh yeah ok. Where I was? Ok . So, I crawled to the backyard. Dhimri showed me the small shovel and she threw me the broom. I started pushing the slime with the shovel . The drain was blocked by the thick slime, made by dirty rotten stuff. The smell was so horrible that I was feeling sick. I was trying not to breathe. And whenever I was making some mistake, Dhimri was slapping my ass cheeks with an old sleeper.
The odor was so disgusting. Dhimri was also feeling uneasy. And she was continuously spitting on me .
At one point, I spilled some slime on the ground. Dhimri compelled me to clean the ground and she beated me with the sleeper for that.
I was hearing some noise from outside. But I was busy with my work. Suddenly I saw some men rushing towards me from the back.
Nasira bhabhi was trying to stop them. But they were not listening to her.
What the hell? One man shouted. He has a long red beard without a mustache and he was wearing a coat and a trouser. He might be an upper class valuable person from their society.
He shouted, I’ve heard right. Rashid, bloody son of a bitch. Come here fast.
Rashid came.
He asked, what the hell is this? You have a naked slave inside the house? And how shameless is she? She is cleaning the drain naked outside the house?
And I heard that she also roams naked on the roads and she came here from Mastanour by cycle. And she was naked while cycling. Am I right?
Rashid lowered his head.
Mushtaq came out and stood silently behind the crowd.
There were almost 9 men in their backyard that time, including Rashid and Mushtaq.
Rashid said, Maulabi Sahab, Please forgive us. This girl is not our slave. She is willingly doing whatever she is doing. She is a shameless whore. And she doesn't want to wear any clothes.
Nasira just asked her if she wants to work as a servant in our house. And she agreed with that.
Maulvi sahab said, that's all fine. But how do you all allow her to roam naked like this?
Nasira Bhabhi said, Sahab , she is a shameless whore. I just told her that she can remain naked inside the house. But see she came here by the cycle naked. And that’s why I am punishing her.
The Maulvi sahab became more angry . He shouted, why are you answering me? Where is your burqa? Go inside immediately.
I had seen the fear in Nasira Bhabhi’s eyes and she immediately went inside the house. Dhimri also followed her silently.
Maulvi Sahab nodded his head and murmured, this is not tolerable.
Bilal, bring this whore under the banyan tree. He shouted.
Rashid tried to speak something but Maulvi Sahab looked at him with a ferocious eye and Rashid got silent.
I realized that no one is gonna save me today.
I never felt so scared in my entire life before that or after that incident.
I didn’t know what they were gonna do with me.
Suddenly the person named Bilal, came forward and pulled my short uneven hair and he started dragging me.
[+] 7 users Like Tunkai's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Wife Plays With Construction Guys (Whore Dance) - by Tunkai - 27-06-2022, 01:51 AM