Adultery UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women
I woke up with an urgent need to pee. Drinking so much scotch will do that to you. It was still dark outside and I was half asleep and still a little drunk as I stumbled to the bathroom. After I got done peeing, I suddenly remembered what the situation was. I rushed outside and checked the clock. It was a little before 4 a.m. Was Priya  home yet, I wondered? I looked in the bedroom and elsewhere but the house was empty except for me. I checked the phone but there were no new text messages from her either.

She had most likely decided to sleep over at Carlos' house. But she could have sent a text message saying so, I thought to myself angrily. I was about to call her, but then I thought of another possibility. Maybe she was still having sex. So I decided to first send her a text message, asking is she was alright.

In a minute came her reply - "at crlos plc. bin a bad grl. will gt taxi hom soon. love you." I was relieved to learn that she was fine, But her mention of being a bad girl got me thinking about what she had exactly done. Only she could tell me that. So I waited for her to come home.

About half an hour later, the lock turned, the door opened and in stumbled Priya . She closed the door and took her leather jacket off. She looked a far cry from the pristinely done beauty a few hours back. Her hair was a completely disheveled. Her make-up was messed up, with lipstick smears running from her lip to her cheek. Her skirt and shirt were absolutely crumpled, and I noticed that she didn't have a bra on underneath.

She looked at me, smiled and said, "I am so tired." She then took off her shirt, confirming she was topless underneath. And then she slid off her skirt, revealing that there were no panties either. And she stumbled towards the couch where I was sitting, naked except for her black leather knee-high boots, and collapsed on top of me. I put my arms around her and asked,

"Did you have a good time?"

"Hmmm.." she said.

"What all did you do? Or who all did you do?" I asked.

But there was no response. I looked at her and saw that she had fallen asleep. She looked so exhausted that although I was dying to find out what she had been up to, I decided to let her sleep. I slowly rolled her off me onto the couch, got up, and then picked her up in my arms. As I did, I noticed that her pussy seemed sticky and puffed, and there were hickies all over her boobs and neck. I carried her to the bedroom and laid her down on the bed. I then took off her knee-length boots and covered her with a blanket. I got in bed and put my arm around her. Within a few minutes, I was asleep too. ---------

[+] 4 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women - by ddey333 - 26-06-2022, 08:29 AM