Adultery Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III (Completed)
(15-04-2022, 04:54 PM)krish_999 Wrote: Chapter 29 continues...

I was stunned by the revelation that Meera had experienced an orgasm just by Desai pushing his dick inside her. And her confession that she had waited very long for that was simply a statement powerful enough to question my existence in her world.

The first thing that came into my mind was how badly she had been waiting for it.
For two years?
I hated the thought.
After Desai decided to quit?
It felt easier to prefer this thought but it was still awfully hurting me. My mind tried to refuse the validity of Desai's statement for a moment.
No, she hadn’t been longing for him. Never. I thought. He’s making it up.
But no matter what I thought momentarily, I had to believe Desai's words about my wife’s complete surrender to his masculinity. And it landed so deep into my psyche. Meera’s hesitation in the past to talk about her and Desai’s sexual encounter was justified with a reason – that she was conquered by his ability to satisfy her – and it was devastating.

“I told her that it was the most stunning statement I’d ever been told.” Desai went on. “Meera blushed and after adjusting her posture she said, ‘Now give me your love, gentleman.’
I moved and thrust myself forward. Her eyes were on mine; I thought she would smile but she didn’t, as I pushed my dick deeper enough to make the most of it to disappear into her pussy. She leaned back to allow me room to move further. I lifted her left leg over my shoulder and let her right leg hang from the edge of the table. I could sense her pussy lips tightening around my rod. I was anticipating a smile but her lips convulsed, her eyes squinted as if she was struggling.
I thought she was struggling to contain my whole size. I asked her when the last time she had sex was. ‘It was a few days ago,’ she said and then added that it was when she visited my flat with you. It was before you guys had decided to buy it.
'It's not a few days ago.' I said. ‘It's been more than a week.'
She shook her head with a smile.
'That explains the slight pain.' I said.
‘But you're not hurting me.’ She assured, still smiling.  A beautiful smile. That beautiful smile remained there as I started fucking her deep, despite her body shaking with my movement. I was again back in heaven, the joy that I was having is impossible to put into words. But I didn't rush. Back in my mind, I knew I might not have much time, but I didn't want to rush. I wanted to live the pleasure of my dick going inside her every single time. So I kept pushing it in slowly and pulled back slightly faster. It might have felt a calculative trick for Meera, as my dick was perhaps not missing to tingle any of her pleasure spots. Her breathing pace was rising and it told me I was doing it right. I pulled her hip outside the table's edge and started fucking with more power, but still managed to kiss her raised left leg. At once I slowly licked along the calf of her leg. Her legs and feet are so beautiful that I would never mind worshipping them.
Meera loved it. She loved it when I again started going harder. Her belly was throbbing. Her chest was moving up in the air every time my dick went inside her. She was inching closer to another orgasm. I bent forward and kissed her. She happily welcomed my lips into her mouth and met my tongue with hers. Even when I stopped kissing, she raised her head to ask for more, licking across my lips. My lips got wet with her saliva. She was lost in me and she sat up to put her arms around me, around my neck. I had to drop her legs to let them hang from the edge of the table, and we were kissing and embracing as I resumed fucking her. It was simply amazing that whatever we did was just amplifying the pleasure of my dick going inside her pussy. I was sure it was the same for her because she was on the brink of a powerful orgasm. If you remember the last time I had pathetically failed to gift her an orgasm despite fucking her for the whole night, and this time in a matter of a few minutes, she was about to get it for the second time.
And her arms tightened around me even more, as if she didn’t want me to stop at all. I was on the brink of shooting my load as well, and I asked if she was safe. You won’t believe me if I tell you the exact words she replied.
‘Forget the safety for God’s sake, Susheel. Just do it.’ It was both an order and a request. I was made both a king and a servant at the same moment by her words. I lost my control then and there and started going in beast mode to land final blows to take her beyond the edge. Meera let out a scream, controlled by the clenching of her teeth. Finally, I had given her the perfect full orgasm that I had promised her long ago. The sight of her living the pleasure of it was an immense joy for me too. I gave the final push and held it deep inside, and then unloaded myself. It was huge. I had gathered a huge load, and so my groan matched the intensity of my ejaculation. I proudly filled her pussy and then kissed her once more time while panting.”

As Desai was telling me how he had enjoyed the moment his hot sperm was filling my wife’s pussy, I remembered how it had become the turning point of the night that drew security guards’ attention back to the party hall. They had thought the noise came from a dog trapped in there. I remembered how Meera had later confirmed the truth about that unusual noise.
"It wasn't a dog. It was Desai. His voice was a bit loud in the end."
The memory brought a sigh to me. Yes, his voice was loud.

“That's what we did it, Krish. If you believe me, I'm still wondering how the incident came out the way it did. I mean, you know how much I've desired for her. In my life, I have desired many things. I have a history of making my wishes – every one of them - real.”
I could not help but agree with his words instantly.

Two years ago, while trying to get in Ananya’s pants despite facing opposition from me, he had told me one thing. “Once I made a wish, I just know how to make it happen.”
And he had managed to turn her into a pleasure object in his bedroom.
Meera was his ultimate wish. And he had turned that wish too into reality.
And it was my reality that I not only failed to stop it but also become a force to help him.

Desai went on, “but Meera and you had convinced me that I could fail too. I had given up trying. And I had also convinced myself that I need not be frustrated by my failure. I had come to terms with that. But my destiny certainly had other plans. You guys became my friends who decided the way I looked at the world around me. Some people have benefited from my change but none greater than me. I've got a family back there. And I've got my long time wish fulfilled here. I hope you can understand my joy. Like you, I too was deeply upset by those two men finding me with Meera in a compromised spot, but that was never a thing I couldn't handle. Now I can cherish the sweetest memory for a long time. I want to tell you that you must see me as a brother. I'll be there for you in any need. You can tell me anything. Ask me. Promise me one thing. If you ever feel intimidated by me, then just tell me to leave. Just ask me. Because I want you to be happy only. I know Meera was happy till the last last moment of it, and I want her to continue that way. I will always be there for her, for you.
I also have promised to be completely honest with you. That’s why I am telling you all this. The sex on the anniversary night was more intimate than the one we did two years ago. That makes me proud about earning so much love from Meera, even though I know it’s temporary. She absolutely loves you, and she will remain yours. That’s why I chose not to take any risk yesterday, Krish. I value her friendship more than a few minutes of sex now. I want to see her smiling. Be happy.”

As he went on and on telling me how our lives will be happier, I was losing grip over the way my head was working. I wanted to be angry at him. But I did not know how. I wanted to tell him to stop talking. But I didn’t want to tell him anything.
Desai spoke a lot. But I heard only a portion of his speech. I enjoyed his whisky and I sat tight in the seat as if I enjoyed how he narrated his experience of having sex with my wife.
“Will you ever be angry at me over this incident, Krish?” He asked me at one moment.
“I don’t think so, Desai. I am kinda glad that you were able to satisfy my wife in bed, finally. I am glad that you’ve done it the way you dreamed.”
I wasn’t sure if I was being sarcastic or not. My head was heavy.

While driving back home I remembered his words.
“I have a history of making my wish real.”
He was right. He had not only managed to turn Ananya into a sex toy but also pushed her into bed with a friend of his.
Then something from the past came to my mind. A year ago, Desai had revealed his desire to have Meera in my presence.
"I will let you watch her sucking my dick and swallowing my cum… I will let you watch when I eat her pussy. You will see your wife begging me to cum inside her. You will see her enjoying my cock inside her. You will see what your lovely wife is gonna do with all that pleasure. Cry, laugh, or go insane for a while. Meera would never know that you were there. She will never know that you know. You will see the true, darkest side of your wife. Isn't it a lifetime experience, Krish? Don't you want to see it?"
My heart raced faster than the car I was driving. The whisky in my blood had evaporated.
Am I going to see the true, darkest side of my wife?
Meera's remorseful face came to my mind.
“It's my fault that I did what I did and more than that it's my fault that how I did it.”
I knew her words were matched by Desai's finding that ‘the sex on the anniversary night was more intimate than the one we did two years ago’. Meera was trying to stay away from Desai after the anniversary night because of the guilt feeling that she revealed too much and showed too much passion to him.
Isn’t it a sign that Desai has been given a space in her heart?
It was more dangerous than the sex.

I remembered the faces of many men who had been part of our adventure life in the past. I remembered how I never had to worry about Meera falling for any of them. They all had walked out of our lives, without threatening to take Meera away from me. Of course, Das had some shitty plans but the fact that he was married was something I had put my money on. Desai's case was different. He was single and longing for affection.
I wondered how long he would keep his promise of staying away from Meera. I dreaded the moment he would come up with a sorry.
“I am sorry Krish. I am in love with Meera. I can’t live without her.”
My heart nearly stopped at the thought.
I knew the story of Desai in our life was not going to have a good ending. But my dick remained hard throughout my drive back home.
I knew it was not going to let me make wise decisions.

--------00000--------

Hey Krish ….. loved your story . It’s awesome !
Please one request …. Don’t insult And humiliate Krish more ! Make it happy ending . Show more or Meera and krish love passion! 
Thanks !
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Chapter-1 - by krish_999 - 10-10-2020, 04:53 AM
RE: Chapter-1 - by Givemeextra - 10-10-2020, 11:00 AM
Chapter - 2 - by krish_999 - 17-10-2020, 01:04 AM
Chapter - 3 - by krish_999 - 23-10-2020, 11:52 PM
Chapter-5 - by krish_999 - 04-11-2020, 11:47 PM
Chapter - Six - by krish_999 - 12-11-2020, 07:57 PM
Chapter-7 - by krish_999 - 19-11-2020, 07:11 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 24-11-2020, 04:15 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 25-11-2020, 11:45 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 10:00 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 11:05 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Amit2021msm - 25-06-2022, 03:01 PM