Adultery The Defeat of Poroma
Next update:

Chapter 26: Two timing with husband and lover

I pushed my cock into Poroma slowly as I could, but the lizard part of my brain said 'get it there!' and so I pushed all the way in on my first thrust. I held my cock all the way in her and then started the pull out. 

Fuck, she was feeling so good, Poroma was gripping my cock as tightly as she could with her pussy! I could feel her  muscles flexing and squeezing my cock to get as much sensation as she got! I slowly increased the tempo as I could but my needs were also jamming up! I wanted to shoot my load, it was feeling so good! I was stroking in and out of Poroma's pussy until I couldn't shoot another drop! Then I pushed all the way in and stayed there while holding her and kissed her mouth, neck and shoulder. 

Finally, I pushed up on my arms and slowly withdrew.

"Oh my God Ranjeet, that was the best we have ever done!" Poroma exclaimed.

"Give me rest for sometime, I'll be happy to do it all over again!" I told her. 

With all the workouts I have been doing over the last week my physical stamina was already up! Soon I got ready to give her my effort for a second time after we got a shower together. By the time of sunrise I woke up with a hardon in the morning, Poroma was snuggling with her back to my chest, I lifted her leg and slowly pushed the head of my cock into her pussy slowly! She woke up feeling me enter her, it was something we have never done! I pushed my cock to the hilt, my hand held her leg up and I began to slowly pump in and out of her as her head rolled back and she was staring up with a moan in a low voice. 

I kept going as long as I could and felt her squeeze her pussy, "oh yes!" 

I held out for as long as I could and then shot my load, I held my cock all the way in as I pumped my semen into her.

Poroma licked my semen covered cock cleaning it up and then continued to suck till I was hard again, then she was on her fours and requested me to do her ass! And who am I to refuse? After I cummed again into her asshole she pulled me to the shower. There she cleaned me up thoroughly as we were soaping and lathering each other's nude bodies! Finally sucking me again inside the shower and swallowing my cum for the last time we dried each other with the towels and got out. Then I got ready for my flight and Poroma once again insisted that she wanted to come to the Airport to see me off! What the fuck? Was this Rahul's idea to ensure I'm really moving out of the station? I will need to find out soon.

Poroma's perspective: After she saw her husband off Poroma was trying to think about what she wanted to do in a cool mind. Surely her husband now have turned into a stud, presently he was doing a lot of things he never could do for her. Certainly his working out every day got him much fitter than he used to be! His stamina in the bedroom have improved so much, and who else than Poroma is going to get the benefit? Surely Poroma have benefitted a lot from his new energy level! Last night it seemed like  his cock have already got an inch bigger! He was much more energetic when they were having sex the previous night and he was able to recover and go for it all over again much quicker than previously! He used to be done after thirty minutes but now her same man could easily go for a couple of hours without any problems! He was surely much better now and could easily compete with Rahul! He was doing lots of things for her now, if things were in her own hands she would surely have broken up with Rahul! But the decision was not in her hands, she would need to take the video from him anyhow and destroy it before there is any chance of Ranjeet watching, that will surely break up her marriage.

It was Friday mid morning and Poroma was once again in Rahul 's apartment. She was lying on Rahul 's king size bed wearing only her panties and covering her boobs with her arms! Rahul have just tossed her on his bed and was now sitting by her side while staring at her body sideways, just taking a break before preparing to ravish her body!

"What are you ogling at Rahul?" Poroma asked in a husky voice, "please tell me! My God, do you find me so attractive?"

Poroma was feeling very tense and self conscious as Rahul broke the silence, "well I was dreaming!"

A jovial smile crossed Poroma 's swollen glodsed lips, "we both are already in our dreams!"

"Actually I was dreaming of fucking you right now," Rahul said casually.

Poroma rolled her eyes as the jerk returned, no sense of decency when speaking to a lady!

"Okay," Poroma said in a disinterested note, "but there is something I need to tell you before that! There will be no biting and scratching of any part of my body from today! My husband didn't appreciate the hickeys and scratches you left on me the last week, and he never even touched me till last night!"

"Why don't you just leave him alone and come to me? You know you deserve a lot better!" Rahul told her, "don't take it personally but I think you are surely aware that I don't need your or your husband 's permission to take what I want!"

"You know I can't," Poroma 's beautiful face was clearly showing frustration, "I am not going to do that and from the beginning there was an understanding between us and you promised to never force yourself upon me! If you want to break your promise go ahead but never expect me to co operate or continue my affair with you! I thought you are a gentleman, go to hell!"

Poroma placed her hands on his chest pushing him away with all her strength, in turn exposing her bare breasts to him!

Rahul holding both her hands tightly pinning them above her head and whispered, "you know what will happen to you if I apply force, right? So cool down and tell me what you can offer me as a compensation for losing the special privilege?"

Their bodies dangerously close to each other Poroma was breathing heavily, she meekly responded with her quivering lips, "what do you want Rahul?"

Poroma 's mouth was open and she was gasping, Rahul already anticipated her embarrassment and greedily started devouring her craving lips and melting her anger! Once they seperated Poroma hid her face blushing from the embarrassment as she burried her face into his chest! Rahul held her in his arms feeling up Poroma snuggling against his hairy chest smashing her bare boobies against his body!

He straightened himself up and growled, "well, the time of the affair between us gets doubled up and will be six months! And during the last three months you are going to spend the nights with me here on the night when your husband Ranjeet will be on tour!"

Poroma biting her lips snarled ferociously as Rahul wickedly squeezed her undulating boobs moving up and down, "but that means you are going to extract two favours from me against one, that seems so unfair!" 

Poroma was thanking her stars that she mentioned to Ranjeet that her extra marital affair would be lasting for a few months instead of specifically mentioning three months, otherwise she would be facing a much more embarrassment explaining this to her husband! She was feeling so restless unable to tolerate the sexual pleasure as Rahul was toying with her body which was turning her on so much!

"Okay, what favour do you want for the second one?" Rahul asked holding her face in his hands, "but remember refusing to spend the night is not an option, what you will tell your Aya or children is completely your own discretion!"

Poroma pouted her lips trying to secure the nudity of her breasts with her hands as they got free from the hands of Rahul tryng to seduce him, "can you allow me to keep the blowjobs exclusively for Ranjeet? I want to keep something more for my dear hubby alone!"

"I disagree," Rahul pulled her hands away from her perky nipples, "no need to hide them, I'm not putting any more hickeys and scratches on them! Three months extra time with you is worth much more! Try something else for the second favour which you can make me agree to!"

"You are a jerk, an arrogant jerk," Poroma starts hitting him with her free hands blushing red in pure embarrassment of her exposed boobies, "okay, I will give you the blowjobs but you will not cum in my mouth, that privilege will be exclusive for my husband! You will warn me before you cum every time you get a blowjob!"

"That's exactly why you are with me now," Rahul was running his fingers from her throat towards her boobs, "because I am an arrogant jerk, but coming to the point, how could you expect that an arrogant jerk will be cumming always only in condoms?"

Poroma's eyes were shining as she was already sobbing in frustration as Rahul 's fingers were now moving all over the swells of her boobs, "that's the problem, I love you too much to force you to cum in a condom every time! However always making you cum in a condom or outside was not in my mind! I want to let you spray your jizz over my boobies or my face!"

Rahul grinned, then lowered his face kissing her throat as she moaned while continuing the titillation of the sensitive skin of her boobs, "surely I will agree to that, you are amazing Poroma!"

"Mmmph," Poroma was giggling while caressing his hair, "you too are so amazing Rahul Darling!"

Rahul pulled her close rubbing his hairy chest against her supple breasts as she gasped, "Poroma, if you think so your option for moving in and staying with me forever is still open, and if it makes a difference you are even allowed to bring your children with you!"

"Sorry but not possible Rahul," Poroma replied coldly, "I just cannot disappear from my husband's life like that!"

Rahul stopped her by pressing his lips on hers, and he sucked the air out of her lungs while their tongues were fighting with each other! When he finally ended the kiss Poroma was already shivering, her eyes closed, buxom bosoms heaving and her cheeks shimmering.

She smiled sweetly, "sorry Rahul but I can't be the woman for you, but I must admit that you are a great kisser!"

Rahul stroked her lips as she whimpered, "I promise to you Poroma that I will never force you anything against your will, but if you challenge me I will make you and your family miserable!"

Poroma pouted her lips and said in a horny voice, "I would never do that!"

"Please my dear Rahul, not so hard!" Poroma groaned as Rahul pinched her nipples and Poroma held his hands firmly, "be nice and gentle, rub your fingers on them but don't bite, scratch or pinch hard! Yes, that's it!"

Rahul squeezed her left boob making Poroma moan incoherently, "I am going to suck all the milk from your tit and then I will be moving to your right tit, Mrs. Sen!"

Poroma forgets the world as she focussed on Rahul constantly sucking, caressing and pinching the sensitive flesh of her sumptuous breasts using both his hands and mouth as she thrashed on his bed!

Poroma let out a series of highly vocal pleasurable moans, "aah, ufff, ooh, oh God! You are so good Rahul, aaah!"

Rahul chuckles watching her arching her back as he continued teasing her with his circling tongue and nibbling teeth carefully avoiding biting her hard to create any love bites, hickeys and scratch marks! He could taste the delicious milk flowing continuously into his mouth, and all his fingers were getting soaked with the milk! 

Rahul now shifted his mouth to her other nipple rubbing the milk all over while pushing two of his milk soaked fingers deep into her feeling up her dripping pussy while enjoying the show Poroma was putting up collapsing over the bed, throwing her head between the sides and moaning frantically, "no, no, no Rahul, please don't tease me! I can't take it anymore! Oh my God! Fuck me now, but please first let me put a condom over your beautiful cock!"

Rahul moved away, took out a condom pack from the drawer and handed it over to Poroma who was fumbling trying to tear open the packet. Ultimately she was able to get it out, she kissed the head of the cock, then placing it into her milk soaked cleavage and rubbing her milk soaked wet boobies over them looked up at Rahul naughtily!

"Mrs. Sen, please don't test my patience," Rahul said.

She rolled the condom over his cock immediately and pushing Rahul down on his back placed her thighs on his sides and slowly lowered herself to take the cock into her well lubricated cunt! Her whole body was shivering in anticipation, for a few minutes she rubbed the tip of his erection against her pussy lips, then unable to control her passion she sat over his cock slowly entering the head into her cunt, followed by the shaft!

"Aah, aah," loud screams escaped from her mouth!

Rahul holding her huge bums slid his cock deeper into her stretching her pussy! Poroma was screaming in ecstasy while inviting the rock hard thing inside her body! She was rising up on her knees slowly sliding out and then again sitting down taking it back inside her! Rahul appreciated this sophisticated style so much, they both wanted the fucking to go on forever! The fucking was really strong, the rock hard cock was piercing deep into her cunt flesh and Poroma was seeming to be jumping up and down on his cock! Her massive buttocks were getting slapped with every movement by his hairy balls, and his hands were squeezing her huge boobs! They were both fucking each other like wild animals! They were both running in and out of their consciousness with the respective thrusts, while Poroma was feeling a terrible remorse for doing this to Ranjeet and immediately alternated with pure ecstasy, turning into a series of orgasms as she was pumping hard! Her cunt was surely getting stretched but with the newfound stamina her husband Ranjeet was now giving a really tough competition to Rahul, under normal circumstances she would have surely ended it with Rahul but she desperately needed to ensure the security of the video! She was jumping over him taking him deep! Poroma was feeling tired, his massive size was getting the better of her and she was starting to slow down! Now Rahul held her bums and started moving her up and down on his cock helping her motions! It was feeling so nice to hear, Poroma was already weeping in pleasure out of the deep and hard fucking! Her breasts were heaving up and down while Rahul was holding them in his hands and squeezing them hard! 

Poroma moaned, "oh my God Rahul, I'm feeling so much wonderful! I beg you Darling, please finish me off now Darling, I can't take any more!"

"Okay," Rahul said, "get down from the bed and turn around my slut!"

Poroma was wondering what he was up to, but she obeyed. He got behind her and pushing her body downwards supported her hands on the dressing table and entered her pussy again from behind! Soon he was again fucking her from behind with full force and Poroma was happily bearing his powerful strokes! Another orgasm followed for Poroma as she was enjoying one of the greatest pleasures of her life! 

After recovery from the orgasm Poroma spoke, "please finish up Rahul, we are both exhausted!"

"Well then," Rahul stopped pulling out of her, "get down on your knees, take my cock and start blowing me with your married mouth! I'm done fucking your cheating pussy! Don't worry, I will warn you before cumming!"

"Don't remind me again and again that I'm a married woman," she giggled as she turned around and sat down on her knees, "I'm already feeling enough remorse and terrible guilt for what I am doing! It would have been so nice if Ranjeet took all these sportingly but my bad luck, he doesn't!"

Poroma leaned over, rolled out the condom from over his cock and kissed and licked his cockhead, then opening her mouth took the head deep! She stretched her mouth to accommodate and Rahul was moaning in delight!

"What is your plan after you get back the video after six months Poroma?" He asked.

"Well," Poroma took him out and said in a sad tone, "we will have to end it I guess, if Ranjeet was at least enjoying this a little we could have continued but he isn't! I had so many fantasies like taking you both together in different holes, or lying between both of you and each suckling my either boobs, being eaten by one and blowing the other but no, it will never happen!"
[+] 6 users Like Realman12's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
The Defeat of Poroma - by Realman12 - 03-03-2022, 05:08 PM
RE: The Defeat of Poroma - by Realman12 - 03-03-2022, 05:42 PM
RE: The Defeat of Poroma - by Realman12 - 04-03-2022, 02:38 PM
RE: The Defeat of Poroma - by Eswar P - 03-03-2022, 08:05 PM
RE: The Defeat of Poroma - by blackdesk - 04-03-2022, 01:02 AM
RE: The Defeat of Poroma - by Realman12 - 04-03-2022, 02:45 PM
RE: The Defeat of Poroma - by vaddadi2007 - 06-03-2022, 11:51 AM
RE: The Defeat of Poroma - by Eswar P - 06-03-2022, 09:24 PM
RE: The Defeat of Poroma - by Realman12 - 07-03-2022, 01:37 PM