Adultery UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women
Priya  had made a few friends at college, and she and Ramon were part of a small group. That week, the group made plans to hang out at some clubs dancing Friday night. And they'd all be home by 2 am after the bars closed. Everyone was happy and excited about the plan, but Ramon was even more enthusiastic. After the plans were made, he took Priya  aside and said this could be like their first "date". They'd go out with the group, but an hour or so later, he suggested Priya  make some excuse about a headache and he could volunteer to drop her home. And instead, they'd go hang out, just the two of them, at some other nightspots he liked. First, she was reluctant about the idea, but then Ramon guilt-tripped her saying he never got to spend any alone time with her except in the car. So she relented.

Friday night, Priya  rushed through her dinner and ran into the bedroom to get ready for the date night. When she came out over an hour later, she looked jaw-droppingly stunning. She wasn't showing a lot of skin or anything.... it was after all a Midwestern winter night, so skimpy clothes were out of the question. She was wearing a red school-girl style skirt, which extended an inch below her knee. Below that, she had on knee-length leather boots with heels. On top, she was wearing a white button-down shirt that was very snug-fitting, so it accentuated her big tits and her flat stomach. And it was very white so the black bra she was wearing under it was visible. She had also left the top two buttons of her shirt open, giving a nice hint of cleavage. And her shoulder-length hair, which she usually tied into a bun or a ponytail, was down in waves, which contrasted well with her make-up and bright red lip stick. She looked so ravishingly beautiful, I felt like fucking her right there. But she refused, not wanting her make-up messed up.

Then she got a call on her cellphone from her friend Kristen that she was about to reach our house to pick Priya  up. Priya  wore a shiny leather coat that went down to her knee, wrapped a scarf around her neck, put on a loose woolen cap, and got ready to leave. There was a honk, and my wife kissed me on the lips, and left the house.

Barely 30 seconds later, my cellphone rang and I answered.

"Ajit, could you come out? Everyone wants to meet you and get introduced." Priya  said.

"Um, sure." I said, put on a jacket and other woolen stuff and walked out.

I saw two cars parked on the road outside the house and Priya  was sitting in the back of one of them. I walked up to it, and a pretty young blonde behind the drivers side flashed me a big smile and yelled,

"Hiiiii Ayyy-jeet." pronouncing my name like Americans usually do. "Priya  has told us soooo much about you."

"Priya ?" I said, smiling at her and extending my hand which she took.

"Yeah, I am Kristen by the way." she said happily. "Thanks for letting us kidnap your wife for tonight."

"No problem." I said smiling at Kristen and then at Priya.

"I'll introduce the others." Priya  said. The guy in the front next to Kristen was Max. The girl next to her was Susan. I was surprised at how young they all looked.

"You guys don't look like you're of drinking age." I said.

"Obviously we're not." Max said disappointedly, "Which is why we're just going to alcohol-free dance clubs. Yash is the only one who can legally drinking. The rest of us are all 19 or 20. Although Ramon in the other car has a pretty good fake ID."

[+] 1 user Likes ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women - by ddey333 - 24-06-2022, 11:00 AM