Adultery UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women
Here's what happened. Ramon spent the first half of the day in school ignoring her or avoiding her. She didn't react and ignored him in return. By the end of the day, after they had been together in many classes, it was a question of who'd blink first. Ramon did. At the end of the last class, he came up to her and apologized for being in a bad mood. He said he and his girlfriend had been having a fight which is why he was very touchy. But he realized his mistake and apologized. The unconditional apology played the first part in melting Priya's resolve to make him wait a week.

The second part was played by Ramon telling her that he has not told his girlfriend about Priya. In fact, the girlfriend has no idea he is cheating on her and is starting to suspect it, because when he comes home every day after playing with Priya, he is too sexed out to do anything with her. he said the girlfriend just did not seem as sexually appealing to him any more, although he still loved her a lot. This fed Priya's ego as well as kinky side. She loved the fact that their games had actually improved sex life between us, the effect she had on Ramon was such that he could not get it up for his girlfriend. And she had not even had sex with him yet. Also, she had been assuming so far that Ramon's girlfriend knew and approved. But her not knowing made Priya  feel like the desirable and sinful "other woman". Which made her feel very naughty and turned on.

So that day, when Ramon pulled the car over to the side, and the both of them got naked, he asked her if she would mind 69-ing with him in the back seat. Priya's response was "Nah, let's just fuck instead". Ramon was so excited at her response, that he forgot about moving to the back seat. He just leapt over on top of Priya  in the front seat and without any preamble of foreplay, inserted his thick long dick into her cunt. Priya  had been anticipating this for a while, so she was wet enough for him to slide in. When I asked how it felt, she said it felt good for a while. The thick cock stretched her cunt like never before and its length meant it reached and touched spots that I had never touched.

But, she said, overall, the sex was not great. She felt very uncomfortable on the car seat, and Ramon had been so excited to actually fuck her at last, that he came very soon. The whole thing lasted barely 3-4 minutes. Ramon was very apologetic and went down on her a couple of times as compensation. However, the experience left her feeling a little disappointed. She was still thrilled that she actually did it - fucked someone other than me. But she didn't really get to relish it. Which is why she wanted me to fuck her right away. Which I promptly did.

After having sex twice, we started talking about the Ramon situation again. I suggested that maybe it was time to move the action from the car to a more comfortable setting. She agreed, but said she did not want it be our house. As much as she loved my open-mindedness and our newfound experiment, she was still not mentally ready for the idea of fucking a man in the same bed that she made love to her husband in. Or even the same house. I found it silly and tried to reason with her but she refused. They could not do it at his place, because his girlfriend lived close by and could drop by any minute. And Priya  also vetoed my suggestion of a hotel saying that would just make her feel like a cheap whore.

For the next few days, Priya  and Ramon had sex in the car. He did manage to last much longer, and also displayed better technique, especially fucking her rough and hard, which turned her on. But the discomfort remained. And that is when the "date" happened.

[+] 2 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women - by ddey333 - 23-06-2022, 06:24 PM