Adultery UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women
By now, I was so horny and had been hard for so long that instead of responding, I just pounced on her. We had sex right there on the couch, but instead of cumming in her cunt, I took it out, and came in her mouth and watched as she hungrily swallowed. We cuddled for a while and then I got hard again, and took her to the bedroom and fucked her.

After we were both spent and tired, she said

"You still haven't answered my question."

"Huh?" I asked, unable to remember.

"What do you think?" she asked.

"About what?" I asked.

"About what I should do next? Should I let him have what he wants?"

"You mean should you let him fuck you?"

"Yeah."

"It's up to you, honey. I told you, I am okay with anything you do as long as you are truthful to me. And you don't get emotionally involved." I said.

Priya  started laughing very hard uncontrollably. I asked her what was the matter, but she laughed for at least two minutes before answering,

"Ajit, the idea of me getting emotionally involved with Ramon is just too funny for me. Seriously, you should meet him and you'll see why. He is very dumb, kind of a baby, and except for a good body, big dick and sexual skills, is as unattractive as can be. Trust me, he is just a piece of meat for me."

"That's good to know." I said.

"Anyway, if I give in to his tantrum straight away, he will start thinking too much of himself. I am going to make him wait for a week or so before I finally let him fuck me."

The idea of him fucking her turned me on again, and we had sex for the third time that night, the most in a single night since the first year of marriage. The next two days were the weekend, and we spent the whole time in bed naked either fucking, sucking or licking each other. This Ramon experiment had really improved our sex life to an unrecognizable extent. Finally when we woke up on Monday and got dressed to leave, both of us remarked how strange it felt to wear clothes after such a long time spent naked.

That day when I came home, Priya  had a wry smile on her face which immediately told me something new had happened.

"Okay, your face is brimming with news. Tell me what happened." I asked.

"Well, in short, we fucked." she said, almost jumping on top of me before I even had a chance to sit down.

"What? What happened to the whole making him wait for a week thing?"

"Hehe, change of plans."

[+] 2 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women - by ddey333 - 23-06-2022, 04:18 PM