Adultery An Unintended Swap
Ruchi and I (Vinit) are now in late 40's and this story is about a few years ago how our life got exciting. To celebrate our 15th anniversary Ruchi decided to accompany me to a Business trip to Bangalore  leaving the school going kids with in laws. On the way back we decided to return to Mumbai via Goa so we flew on Wednesday to Bangalore and were in Goa by Saturday evening.

We were slowly working on each other to up the passion quotient as we both felt some thing was missing. In Bangalore on Thursday we had a long discussion about how free we were when we got married and how things have changed...so we decided to define rules for each other as we think of some thing . Day1 Friday she asked me to start with sit ups every day and I agreed, told her she will have to sit on my feet legs crossed and then will do sets of 10.....which would end in a kissing session after 6 repetitions so we started off well
I finished early on Friday and text her to wait for me in a nice saree...(Ruchi has an amazing body) To my surprise she was in the saree but only saree and nothing else.....so was a pleasant surprise in true sense...Friday night we were in the Balcony of the higher floor of the  Hotel which faced the Street....Ruchi was still in the saree and one thing led to another and i pulled her pallu so see her beautiful tities...as no one could see us we were okay. Suddenly I asked her what if we were on a lower floor and if passers by could see her would you be okay if it was a Rule...Ruchi just smiled....things were getting hot and we had to leave early to Goa so we called it an evening but not before I asking her to blow me in the balcony....Told her it will be a Rule till we go back that we should enjoy ourselves in the open or terrace or balcony whenever we get a chance....

Next day we reach Goa and checked in at a Resort with 3 floors our room facing the pool and other wing of the L shaped complex...
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
An Unintended Swap - by northernlites17 - 23-06-2022, 02:57 PM
RE: An Unintended Swap - by northernlites17 - 23-06-2022, 05:15 PM
RE: An Unintended Swap - by northernlites17 - 24-06-2022, 05:45 AM
RE: An Unintended Swap - by northernlites17 - 24-06-2022, 04:01 PM
RE: An Unintended Swap - by northernlites17 - 25-06-2022, 04:54 AM
RE: An Unintended Swap - by northernlites17 - 25-06-2022, 06:04 AM