Adultery UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women
She curtly told him to stop. He did and leaned back in frustration. Priya  said this was going a bit too rapidly. So as a compromise, Ramon suggested that they both masturbate while watching each other. She didn't feel comfortable masturbating in front of him yet, although she wanted to do so really badly. At the same time, she was really fascinated by his huge dick. So she suggested that instead, she could give him a blowjob. Ramon, obviously delighted, agreed and Priya  bent her head down and took his dick in her mouth.

"Wait a minute." I interrupted. "You voluntarily gave him a blowjob?"

Priya  nodded shyly

"But I have to beg you to give me blowjobs." I protested. "Blowjobs from you are like national holidays, just a few a year!"

"Obviously, that will change now, Ajit." she said with a wink.

"It’s  better! Anyway, go on."

Priya  took his dick in her mouth and started sucking on it hungrily. As she did it, Ramon played with her magnificent ass, fondling and spanking it. this sudden progress in their games had turned on Ramon a little too much. He didn't last very long and within minutes, started cumming in her mouth.

"Let me guess. Another change. You swallowed, right" I asked and she nodded again.

She said she didn't feel great swallowing his cum, which is why as soon as it was done, she told him that was enough for that day. She put all her clothes back on, he zipped his jeans and he dropped her home.

The next two days were pretty much a replay of that day, except that Ramon got Priya  completely naked. On the way to our house, Ramon would pull over in some remote spot and they would go at it. The action stayed limited to fondling and blowjobs. She still didn't feel comfortable letting him finger her. but she had done it to herself multiple times each day after coming home. Ramon, who had been initially happy with the big jumps in what they were doing, started demanding more.

So on the fourth day, that is today, they moved a little bit further. She finally gave in to his constant demands of letting him fingers her, but said she still wasn't ready for his tongue. Ramon agreed and started fingering her. Within a few minutes, he had gotten her so worked up with his skillful fingers that when he asked once more if he could go down on her, her answer changed to yes. Priya  said that his tongue is also long, thick and kinda raspy and the way he licked her felt so much better than the way I did. Within thirty seconds of his tongue going to work on her clit, she started orgasming. Her first orgasm in Ramon's presence. He loved how noisy she was when she came and how she uttered a lot of expletives.

"Expletives?" I asked quizzically.

"Yeah, like fuck, cunt, dick, etc." Priya  said.

She loved his oral skills so much that she made him go down on her four more times during the next half an hour, each time, cumming harder than she had before. So that was what got her tired enough to nap in the day, I realized. But she sucked his dick only once, refusing to do it the second time he got hard, because her jaw was hurting. So for the umpteenth time, Ramon suggested that she let him fuck her in the cunt. Which she refused again, saying "it wasn't time yet". That pissed him off a lot, and he threw a small tantrum, sulking. usually she would call for the end of day's play. This time he started getting dressed first and told her that he would drive her home. All through the drive, he was sulking, and Priya  stayed silent. After he dropped her off, he sped away without even saying goodbye or kissing her.

"So what do you think?" Priya  asked me.

[+] 2 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women - by ddey333 - 23-06-2022, 02:24 PM