Adultery UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women
"Today, after he stopped the car in front of the house, we started kissing goodbye. And a little while into the kiss, I felt his hand go under my coat and rest on my stomach over the sweater. I was wearing a top, a thick sweater and jeans with the thick woolen coat. Before when we had kissed, he did touch me here or there. But all those layers of clothing meant he couldn't really fondle me. Today he slipped his hand, first under the jacket, then slowly under the sweater, and finally inside my top. And Ajit, I am sorry if this makes you hate me, but I liked the new touch of a new man. My brain kept saying I should stop it, but my body wouldn't obey. And before I knew it, his hands were inside my bra cups, fondling my boobs and playing with my nipples."

I stayed absolutely silent. Mainly because I was grappling with my own conflicting emotions of arousal and jealousy.

"Then when he started taking his hand behind my back to unhook my bra, I suddenly came to my senses, and pushed him away. He sat back, looking a bit upset. I just gave him a quick look of anger and adjusted my clothes and got out of the car. And after that, I have been agonizing about telling you all this. And now I have told it to you." Priya  said and finally fell silent.

I quietly looked at her. She looked back. Then I said,

"I need some time alone to think."

I quietly looked at her. She looked back. Then I said,

"I need some time alone to think."

She nodded, and I got up and went to the living room and lay down on the couch. I thought things over. Everything. Honestly. And after an hour I went back to the bedroom. Priya  was sitting on the bed with her arms around her knees, looking petrified. When she saw me walk in, she stared at me with fear-filled eyes. I sat down next to her, put my arm around her shoulder and started talking. and it was a long conversation, so I will just summarize the main points.

I told her that I loved her more than anything in the world. And that I had loved all these years we had together. But it was natural for a sense of sameness to set in, especially in the physical domain, after these many years together. So I could understand why she did what she did. And truth be told, I might have done the same thing or even more if an attractive woman had courted me ardently like Ramon had. I also told her that I have had fantasies for a couple of years about her being with another man. And an attractive woman like her deserves to taste more of life if she wants to. I did not have any expectations or boundaries for her in terms of what she did physically as long as she stayed emotionally faithful to me. I would not get upset if she did anything, literally anything, I emphasized. I would not leave her, but I had two conditions. One, that she should be honest to me about everything, and tell me whatever happened in great detail like she did today. And two, if I get a chance to be with another woman, she should not be upset.

Priya  said she was surprised that I was reacting so open-mindedly and was not angry at her. She admitted that over the years, she had found a lot of men attractive and had often fantasized about them, but never did anything out of love for me. But as the years went by, the yearning for trying someone else kept growing. Especially since so many men of all types kept flirting with her. But even now, she was not sure if she wanted to actually sleep with a man or just do other stuff short of it. Maybe she would be satisfied with the high she got from just kissing and fondling with Ramon. Maybe not. She was not sure. What she was sure of was that I was the only man she wanted to spend the rest of her life with, and I was the only one she could ever be emotionally attracted and connected to. So no matter what she did, she would never leave me either. As far as the conditions were concerned, she accepted both of them. She would tell me honestly and in detail about whatever she did with Ramon. And she would not mind if I fooled around with another woman. Her only condition was that I should not tell her about my dalliances. She said she understood why i wanted to hear everything in detail about her, but she did not want the same thing.

And with that understanding reached, we hugged each other and made gentle passionate love that night.

[+] 1 user Likes ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women - by ddey333 - 22-06-2022, 12:19 PM