Adultery UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women
"How does he look?" I asked and Priya  stared at me for a moment before answering.

"He looks very handsome and athletic. Tall, well-built, great body. Yes, to be honest that sort of played a role in it too. He is kinda attractive. Anyway, when I didn't react to his kissing my neck, and just stayed like that in his arms, he took it as a signal to do more. So he raised his face from my neck, pulled my head back a little and......and started kissing me....on the lips"

"What?" I asked, more in shock than anger.

"But it didn't last very long." Priya  added hastily. "Barely a second, and I came to my senses and pulled away. So it didn't last very long.......that time."

"That time? There were other times?"

"After that I pulled away and sort of ran to the bathroom. Then I went to the next class and avoided him for a while. Then when classes ended, I decided to just take a bus. So I was waiting at the bus stop in heavy snow. That's when he pulled up in his car and insisted that I get in so that we could talk. It was snowing really badly and I was feeling very cold so after refusing a couple of times, I got in. After I got in, he started talking. He said that he had always been very attracted to me physically and clearly I was too. So he said why not just try a little bit of no-strings-attached, no emotional-complications fun? I said I have a husband. He replied by saying so what? He had a girlfriend too. A little bit of indulgence makes relationships stronger."

"Hmmm." I said, with a poker face.

"Anyway, I said I could never cheat on my husband. And he said he wouldn't push me anywhere i didn't want to go. He wasn't even asking for sex. Just a kiss for now. A proper kiss. I shook my head. He said think about it and then silently kept driving. As I sat in the car I decided this had gone too far. After he dropped me off, I would thank him and then refuse to get a ride with him again. By the time we reached here, I had made up my mind to just walk away and end it. And never tell you about it, Because it was just a small mistake." she said.

"But that didn't happen, did it?" I asked and Priya  shook her head.

"Here's what happened. Once he stopped in front of our house, I turned to him and was about to say something when he said - I can see from your face what your answer is going to be. And you probably don't want me to give you rides home either. And I understand. But can I just ask just one final thing? A favor or something...maybe a thank you for my helping you today? So I asked him what he wanted. and he said, just a kiss. One kiss, that's all."

"Maybe it was his mentioning the assignment favor that made me feel a little guilty. And maybe, to be honest, I was a little curious to see how it would feel to kiss another man apart from you. Whatever it was, I nodded. And as soon as I did he leaned over, put his arm around my shoulder and started kissing me. Very....passionately."

"Was it a short kiss?" I asked.

"No, it was a long lingering kiss. I liked it. He is a great kisser. You are great too, he is just different. And I don't know, maybe I liked the novelty in variety. But yes, I loved it. And we kissed for about a minute or so. Then he broke the kiss and looked at me. Somehow looking at his face brought me down to earth and I immediately got out of the car and ran into the house."

"And?" I asked.

"And" she continued "the next day, I should have just taken the bus or asked you to pick me up. But somehow, I just fell into the spell. When he pulled up the car near the college exit, I got in. He drove me home, and again we kissed, for longer."

"Was it just a kiss or more?" I asked.

"For a couple of days, it was just the kiss. At the end when he dropped me home. I kept telling myself that a kiss was no big deal. But today it went a little further." she said.

I wanted to ask how much further. But I stayed silent, waiting for her to volunteer the information.

[+] 1 user Likes ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women - by ddey333 - 22-06-2022, 10:55 AM