Fantasy HOT WIFE RICHA (CONTINUATION BY "KINKY_BADSHAH")
Gaurav now kept his one hand on her lower abdomen from behind and gave a strong punch into her stomach,this made Richa yelp in pain bend from her waist, brought her hands to rub the hit area, and bended such that her entire upper body was hanging down,while her bare bottom rose up in air.

Good,now stay in the same exact position until I say. Gaurav removed his belt from jeans and started Lashing Richa onto her plum ASS-CHEEKS.
As soon as she received the 1st lash,the earlier existing pain faded away in front of this newly inflicted one.

Lash
Lash
Lash

He gave 4 continous non stop Lashes on both bum cheek and rubbed it a little using his other hand.

Richa was dancing here n there in Agony when he again continued the entire movie after showing just a trailer.Even Pandurang was shocked seeing her enduring so much pain being a lady. These types of 3rd grade treatments are usually used by security officermen in Jails against B-Grade criminals and gangsters to make them confess crime, Gaurav was definitely a security officerman , But Richa was not any culprit. She was merely a submissive homely wife.

As Gaurav continued with until 12-15 Lashes ,Richa tried to dodge from the hits,sometimes she would bring her hands behind to save her skin from burning.

"Yaar she is not steady,I dont want to waste my energy hitting the empty air, Each of the Lash must land on proper place"-commented Gaurav,he further winkingly added-"Pandurang, bedroom madhun Hadhkadi gheun ye patkan,Aaj ichi kahi khair nahi...aani ho yetanna tujhya sathi ajun ek belt pan aanshil"(Pandurang bring the Handcuffs from bedroom and yes aslo dont forget to bring another belt for u , today she wont be spared)

Richa was further humiliated and tortured upon hearing this, she thought handling single Gaurav ji's lashes is so much difficult, what will happen when both will attack simultaneously.

Soon Pandurang came with both the things in each hands,he gave the handcuffs to Gaurav, Gaurav wasted no time in making Richa stand up straight and made her Raise her hands up,b4 cuffing them together behind her head ,He also warned her to not bring them down at any cost.

Now she was helplessly standing naked with tied up hands and in humiliating position,sandwitched between both of them, Gaurav made her protrude her ASS so that he can have a clear aim at his target whereas Pandurang made her Chest stick out. The boyz together made an eye contact and gestured each other to start the Lashing program

LASH-LASH
LASH-LASH
LASH-LASH
LASH-LASH

Richa recieved strong Blows simultaneously on both her ASS as well as BOOBS from both Gaurav and Pandurang respectively.It was creating a melodeous sound as if they were creating a rhythm in the room,where in she was the instrument which was to be played with + the musicians were really talented in their feild.

After giving some 40-50 Hits on her entire body ,both of them got tired and rested over the Sofa,leaving Richa stand at same position,
Welt marks were clearly visible on her skin, She saw both of them retreating back and her energy aslo drained , Soon her hands came down and legs started trembling and she fell down on the floor. As soon as her Bum cheeks made contact with the ground ,Richa almost bounced in air, which a strong yelp "AAaaa".

Both the guyz literally laughed wickedly seeing her in dilapidated condition and bouncing each time her ASS touched the ground.

"Do you need a solution to sit ?'" - Asked Pandurang

"Yess" - Answered Richa,thanking him for his kind gesture

He removed his Pants, and spread his thighs,

"Come here,sit on my lap"
both guyz again started laughing,seeing richa's awkward face. They all knew it was just a joke,but Richa not wanting to boost their ego,actually went near him,And astonishigly sat on his thighs

At 1st,she felt little rough bcoz of the skin Hair on his legs,but within few seconds it felt comfortable.His dick though not completly hard,was poking her Ass from behind

All 3 of them sat like this for few minutes to take rest and gain enough energy to continue remaining actions.

Pandurang was the first to recover,maybe because he was topped by my wife ,or she was giving him a hard on.He slowly brought his hands on near her waist and held her love handles.Then he started moving richa front and back.such that she grinds over his dick from above his underwear.Richa understood his plan,took full participation and cooperated with him,Later she herself started grinding her lower body on his Cock.

Soon Gaurav could also observe it,and gave a smile at his co-mate.

"AHES NA APLI RANDI WAHINI CHHAN? "
Isnt our Slut Bhabhi good?
Gaurav asked Pandurang

"Ekdum Jhakaas Bhaava ,Bilkul khush karun takte hi Bai"
Exactly superb bro,she just makes us fully happy

"Thamb,Tila blowjob pan deta yeto,Dakhavto me tula"
Wait,she can give a good blowjob too..I'll show u

"Aaee Kutre,chal gudghya war bas khali,Tond ughad ani chok tyacha LUND" -ordered Gaurav ji
Listen bitch,Get down on your knees,Open your mouth and start sucking his Cock

Richa stood up from his lap,turned around to get onto her knees,was about to remove Pandurang's underpants down and take his cock into her mouth.

But was stopped by Gaurav ji, Stop you Mother Fucker, remove your hands from his underwear. Did anyone of us tell u to touch his garments.
Richa was taken aback,she was literally degraded to the core hearing this ,wherein just few minutes ago, both these boyz had literally made her nude while themselves wearing full clothes.Not only this,the literally played with her entire body,and hand spanked,hit even lashed her private parts to their content. And here she was on her knees not even allowed to touch his underwear (forget cock) without permission.

Pandurang could see and read her face, but didnt say anything, rather enjoyed the humiliation of my wife.

Then came Gaurav ji's next command-"BANDHLELE HATH WAR KAR ANI TOND PURNA UGADH,TYALA JEVHA WATEL,TEVHA TOH TAKEL TUJHYA AAT"
(Raise your tied up Hands up and open your mouth full,Whenever he'll wish,he'll put his dick into your mouth)

Richa was literally broke and was almost on the verge of crying hearing this,but she followed what was told

Seeing my wife in such a degrading condition,i.e sitting naked on her knees in front of a young boy whom she had met just few hours ago,and raising her hands above head while opening her mouth wide open until waiting for him to put his dick into her was really a turn on for both friends.

Pandurang's cock started gaining erections and rose to its full length.He brought it close to her mouth,but didn't insert,rather simply teased my wife's lips by drawing a perimeter outline boundary . Meanwhile he kept an eye contact with her throughout this process. It was sure that Pandurang wanted to drive home all the humiliating actions into memory performed by my wife today.

To be continued.....
[+] 3 users Like Kinky_Badshah's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: HOT WIFE RICHA (CONTINUATION BY "KINKY_BADSHAH") - by Kinky_Badshah - 20-06-2022, 04:31 AM