Adultery The Defeat of Poroma
So friends, here comes your much awaited next update:

Chapter 25: A New Turn Of Events

"Wow," Rahul said, "you are absolutely amazing baby, no one else ever sucked my cock like that!"

"Well you can have this for three months," Poroma said licking the cum around her lips, "provided you abide by your promise to handover the video after that!"

Now let us finish it off for today before it's too late for me to return from the marketing," Poroma commented, "where have you kept the condoms?"

"In the bedroom," said Rahul.

"So let's move there," Poroma said and holding Rahul by his cock pulled him up to a standing position.

She started walking towards the bedroom holding him in the same way as Rahul puts his hand around her waist! Smiling Rahul touched her pussy and she moaned. As they walked into the bedroom Rahul was fingering her pussy and Poroma turning towards him and started kissing him passionately, then Poroma pulled out a drawer of the bedside table and took out a pack of condoms! She impatiently tore open the packet and knelt down in front of Rahul, then she rolled the condom over his cock!

"Come Rahul," Poroma said, "you will need to fuck me now!"

After that there was no more turning back, Poroma lay down on the bed on her back and spread her legs wide and Rahul climbing between her legs rubbed the tip of his glistening engorged cock against her pussy lips! His cock was glistening after a couple of swipes and then he plunged his cock deep inside her! Poroma's eyes rolled back in her head, her back arched up, her arms flung beside her and her whole body started shaking in an orgasm! Rahul continued into a good rhythm giving her long deep strokes with his thick cock! Poroma seemed to be completely under his spell! She was totally into the pleasure her body was receiving, Rahul pulled her up so her legs and bums were resting on his thighs giving her an additional arch as he grabbed her waist and then started to pound her! He was ploughing in and out of her faster and faster as her perfect boobs swayed up and down and back and forth! So their time basically stood still at this point as he fucked the hot wife on his own bed,.it was raw and passionate, lustful in nature! She tried to talk but no words came out of her but it was obvious he was fucking her through a series of orgasms!

Rahul's voice screamed out, "oh yes baby, oh yes, you are going to make me cum!"

Poroma looked into Rahul's eyes with a determination and urged him, "no Rahul definitely not, you surely deserve better than to finish in the condom!"

She got a strong hold of his waist wrapping her strong legs around and clenched him tightly at the base of his cock and stopped his eminent orgasm, and then holding the root of his cock in her right hand pulled him out! Then still holding him she sat up, pulled off the condom and placed the erection into her deep cleavage! She started rubbing his cock with her soft fleshy melons till Rahul was again on the verge and started shivering in anticipation of a nice orgasm! 

Poroma with a naughty smile said, "now get ready lover!"

Then she licked all over the tip of his cock and took him into her mouth and straight into her throat! Soon
Rahul's balls tightened and his ass clenched!

"Oh fuck baby," Rahul screamed and started emptying his balls deep into her throat, "please don't stop swallowing Poroma, don't stop! Oh my God!"

Poroma never stopped her swallowing as Rahul pumped repeatedly thrusting deep into her throat and she continued deep throating and sucking his cock like her life was depending on it! The thrusts started to slow down after sometime and slowly she pulled him out of her mouth only to lick and clean the shaft of his limp cock with renewed vigour! It was only after thoroughly cleaning him up that Poroma loosened her grip around his ass and Rahul kissed him. Poroma too  kissed him in return.

"That was marvellous Poroma," Rahul exclaimed, "but why not do this properly?"

"I am concerned about the diseases Rahul," Poroma said.

"But if I am exclusive with you?" Rahul asked.

"I will simply not believe you," Poroma said with an air of determination.

They cleaned up, then got dressed. Poroma took her leave with a promise to return the next day. Then she drove to the shopping mall to purchase a few things because she needed to make the Aya and her daughter believe she had really gone out marketing.

The same routine was repeated again on Saturday, and Poroma continued to insist on Rahul wearing a condom every time he penetrated her vaginally. On Saturday Rahul actually insisted that he was ready to get a blood test but Poroma insisted that it's unnecessary and she won't allow him without a condom even after he got tested.

So finally that was it, I just couldn't make myself ready to have any sex with Poroma after watching the hickeys over her body! 

End of Flashback.

Saturday night I pretended to get sleepy and Sunday morning it was worst. As Poroma after waking up tried to take my morning wood into her mouth I spontaneously pushed her away hard! Poroma walked out of the bedroom weeping and while she was doing her morning chores I packed up my clothes and things in a suitcase and shifted to the guest bedroom. I came to the dining room fully dressed. Poroma was looking gloomy at the breakfast table. Her eyes were looking like those of a deer suddenly caught in the dark forest by a pair of headlights.

"Going out Ranjeet?" She asked in a trembling voice.

"Yes Poroma, I need to go for a walk," I said, "I will be back by lunchtime."

After having breakfast I just walked out without talking to Poroma, soon after my phone was ringing.

"Ranjeet," I heard Poroma's terrorized voice coming out of the phone, "where are your things dear? Would you mind telling me what is going on?"

"Nothing serious Poroma," I responded in a cool voice, "don't panic, I have not moved out. Just I shifted my things to the guest room. I think till your so called extra marital affair is over we should sleep seperately! Once you are over with that we can be back together.This is the 21st century and I don't own you in anyway, so I can't order you about what you should do. You can do whatever you want but if you seriously want to sleep with me, you have to first get over with your so called affair! Once you are over weI can sleep together again!"

"No no Ranjeet," Poroma squealed, "I love you very much, please, I don't want to lose you like this! Can you tell me what is bothering you!"

I just cut off the call and switched off the mobile. I guessed I need some own time for myself. I decided that I will need to reduce interactions with my dear wife to a minimum for the present. So I first walked up to the gym near my house. I joined the gym and paid subscription for a year. Regularly coming to the gym will be keeping me busy outside my office work and reduce interactions with my slut wife a lot.

Then I went to a mall and purchased a number of sports dresses and shoes for the gym. When I returned home Poroma was staring at me with frightened eyes and shivering in fear, but seeing my serious face she refrained from saying anything. I heard her whispering over her phone and there was no doubt about who she was talking to. At night I slept in the guest room.

Monday early morning I left at five thirty and went for a two kilometre run and then entered the gym. 

There I worked out a lot taking to vigorous weight training. I spoke very little at home and my interactions were mostly with Nupur and our baby boy. Then on Monday I took up another activity. At the same gym there was also running a training course on Martial arts in the evening. To keep myself out of home and from my wife Poroma during the evening I joined that too. Yes, it was nice and kept me engaged most of the waking hours. My depression was totally gone and my self esteem was hitting an  all time high! My attitude was improving and my anxiety dropped. My confidence was slowly improving. The activities were already starting to build up my body strength, stamina and fitness level quite a bit. 

The greatest thing I enjoyed were the Martial arts classes, the instructor of the Martial arts classes was a young girl, a very sweet girl but also a black belt holder named Kimi. Kimi is only twenty two and very pretty and as an instructor ran a great class! The first time I went there I thought it would be easy but when I started and only af fifteen minutes panting so hard! It was really a lot harder than it seemed and Kim was a really strict instructor! There were ten boys and twelve girls all very young and all were well into it, whooping when they were able to accomplish a hard performance. After the first forty five minute class was complete I was completely exhausted and exhilarated at the same time! I thanked Kim for teaching me a lot about Martial arts that I never knew. But I didn't lose my enthusiasm and kept going back to the classes the whole week and my ability and stamina really improved in the first week itself.

Poroma tried to enter my bedroom a couple of times during the week. 

On Tuesday night after the children went to sleep Poroma came to the door of my bedroom and asked me, "may I come in?"

I told her, "okay Poroma, please come in."

Once she was inside she started to undress.

I stopped her immediately, "what the fuck Poroma? I have already made myself clear, we will not be sleeping together while you will be with your boyfriend Rahul! Have you finally decided to end your affair with your boyfriend?"

Poroma didn't give any answer but stayed quiet.

After a few minutes I told her, "just get out from here Poroma!"

Poroma ran out of the room weeping.

The next time she tried to come in was on Thursday, the day before I was supposed to go on the tour.

"May I come in?" She asked in a calm voice.

"Yes, do come in," I said.

Poroma entered the room but this time she was calm and didn't try any stunts, "okay Ranjeet, I just require to know only one thing, and that is what is exactly bothering you?"
H
I responded calmly, "okay Poroma, if you really consider it important then here it comes, last Saturday when we were together in bed I was not comfortable with your body that you offered me! I appreciate that you have thoroughly cleaned yourself up but your body was completely covered with the bruises, hickeys and love bites that you have received from him! I just cannot accept you with the marks on you that you received from him! But then I don't own you, you have full rights over your body and to whom and how you want to offer yourself! But I can't tolerate your body with fresh marks from Rahul! You have been a good mother to our children and it's only for them I don't want to leave you, that is the sole reason I suggested that we sleep in seperate rooms till your so called extra marital affair is over!"

"Oh my God Ranjeet!" Poroma exclaimed in pain, "why didn't you tell me that before? I can understand the reason for your pain, I promise he will never be able to mark your wife's body in the future! Now just allow your wife permission to show you that the hickeys and scratches have completely healed and if you satisfied allow her the access to her dear husband that she deserves and have been enjoying continually for the last eight years!"

I nodded my agreement, and immediately Poroma took off her top to reveal her beautiful breasts! Yes, all the marks were nicely healed up and her soft fair boobs were already smooth! And I too was feeling horny after the whole week going without any sex!

"Okay Poroma, we can get back to the master bedroom I think, wait for me while I pack my things and be back with you! But just remember one thing, this point about no marks on your body by any other is not at all negotiable, I want you on Saturday evening when I come back just as I leave you tomorrow! And another thing, Rahul should not expect the same treatment from me, I'm your husband and have every right to mark your body anyway I want!"

"Okay okay baba," Poroma was smiling full of happiness, "now come with me to our room and fuck your wife's brains out! Don't bother about your things, I will rearrange them in our room tomorrow after you leave!"

So we got into the master bedroom, me behind Poroma. I got right behind my wife, moved her long dark hair out of the way and kissed her neck from behind! Then I nibbled her ear lobes one after the other as my hands moved forward under her arms around her hips to her stomach and then up to her soft smooth breasts! I was very gentle and slow, slowly I kissed her left shoulder and then the right one and kissed that too! My hands went back to her hips and I undid the button of her jeans, then pushed them down to reveal her hips and the top of her panties!

Poroma was thoroughly enjoying the attention, she threw her head back over my shoulder. I kept on kissing her neck and bare shoulders as my hands were squeezing her breasts and slowly pinchng her nipples! She was already nude from the waist upwards, my beautiful wife turned her head back to let our lips meet each other into a kiss! I moved around to reach the front of her and slowly slid her jeans down over her hips and then down to her ankles! She stepped out and used her feet to get her jeans off flipping them out of the way!

Her panty was the only thing left and my hands were already under the thin fabric kneading her bum cheeks! After a couple of minutes her hands went to her hips and pushed the side strings down and she got nude! Her hands began to pull my T-shirt over my head, and then my jeans and boxers were off in a single motion! The light in the bedroom was dim, I pushed Poroma to the bed on her back and laid her down! I got myself on the top of her and our tongues started fighting a duel. She was hot, ready and my hands were back to her breast rolling her nipples between my thumbs and forefingers! Slowly I kissed my way to her nipples and sucked them pulling them into my mouth!

Poroma started to moan quietly, "mmm, mmm, umfff!"

I knew she wanted me in her soon, I kept on kissing my way downward and soon reached her belly! Then I used my hands to gently pull her legs apart and kissed the inside of her thighs taking my time as Poroma started rotating her hips in anticipation of my lips! Suddenly she pushed her hips up off the bed as her hands ran through my hair and she was trying to pull my hairs! She wanted me to get to it and her pussy wanted my attention! I kissed all around her clit as I coaxed it out from the hood where it was hidden and my thumb gently rubbed it as my fingers were stroking the lips of her pussy! 

Poroma was moaning from the depth of her throat, "ooh, mmm, ooh yes Ranjeet, that's it, please, please don't stop!"

I was trying my best to ignore my own cock, it was so difficult because it was almost as hard as I have ever felt it! Poroma was loving the feeling of my lips and tongue on her pussy so much, I was sucking her clit from under the hood and then I started using my teeth to nibble her there, it drove her over to a complete ecstasy! Her orgasm was so long and intense, her screams were so loud and repeating over and over again I feared she would wake up the children! I was using the forefinger and middle finger of my right hand to push into her pussy and tickle her G-spot! The combination pushed her to the brink and over the cliff again, so now I was trying the edging she so nicely explained on the last Tuesday! I kept it up for a long time until Poroma was covered in her own sweat! Her head was rolling back and forth and her moans suggested she didn't want me to stop at all! After thirty to forty minutes I stopped playing with her pussy and moved my kissing upwards her body to her navel, and then to her breasts and finally to her lips! As I kissed Poroma passionately sucking her tongue she finally got a taste of her own pussy juices! 

She wrapped her legs around my waist and pulled me into her, "please Ranjeet my love, just fuck me now!"
[+] 9 users Like Realman12's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
The Defeat of Poroma - by Realman12 - 03-03-2022, 05:08 PM
RE: The Defeat of Poroma - by Realman12 - 03-03-2022, 05:42 PM
RE: The Defeat of Poroma - by Realman12 - 04-03-2022, 02:38 PM
RE: The Defeat of Poroma - by Eswar P - 03-03-2022, 08:05 PM
RE: The Defeat of Poroma - by blackdesk - 04-03-2022, 01:02 AM
RE: The Defeat of Poroma - by Realman12 - 04-03-2022, 02:45 PM
RE: The Defeat of Poroma - by vaddadi2007 - 06-03-2022, 11:51 AM
RE: The Defeat of Poroma - by Eswar P - 06-03-2022, 09:24 PM
RE: The Defeat of Poroma - by Realman12 - 07-03-2022, 01:37 PM