Need help with an old erotic story
Hi guys,

I am looking for a specific story which was in xossip long back and I cant seem to locate it anywhere. Please help.

The story is something like - from faithful housewife to whore.. name (probably divya or mansi) she fucks a guy from her office at her home first.. then she randomly fucks few guys in car while walking outside at night for money pretending to be a whore.. then she decides to become a callgirl.. finds the pimp and becomes regular whore for some rich guy. She also fucks the pimp. Once she fucks that rich guy's son, he finds out and through influence jails her. Husband finds out and divorces her. There's also a situation where she gets to fuck a couple who are probably a family linked ones/son mother or somehow linked. She goes to jail and continues to fuck around there.. lesbian by lady jailer, security officermen and then gets attracted to a specific guy there and gets to fuck him, then gangbang, with few anal at the end where the story kind of ends like she has finally maxed out and content. 

It's a beautiful and elaborately written long story. I have picked this summary from what I could remember, it was a pretty long ago.

If anyone has the story or you got the link, please let me know.. thanks..
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
Need help with an old erotic story - by Visualprick12 - 16-06-2022, 09:08 PM
RE: Need help with an old erotic story - by pro10 - 17-06-2022, 12:03 AM