Fantasy Actress Fantasy Story (All actress in one college)
Nitya again climbed the bed and adjusting her position in doggy style just in front of amala so that amala’s face is just behind her ass,

anu went near amala and showed her the middle finger which she inserted in nitya’s asshole. 

It looks little bit wet with the wetness from nitya’s asshole, anu with other hand opened amala’s mouth and she directly inserted that finger in amala’s mouth and made her lick it. 

It tastes sour and bad. Amala resisted at start but she gave up. 

Amala : cryingly…. sister!! Please sister, this is enough sister, please don’t torture me more. You are doing very dirty things with me, licking the pussy and tasting the finger from the asshole all these things are making me weak sister, please don’t do sister….

Anu : haha… just these things making you dirty.. Then what about coming things bitch, i think making you lick asshole makes you feel good!! 

Amala is still sobbing with weaker tone.. Anu adjusted amala position and adjusted herself behind amala.. 

They positioned like nitya’s ass to amala’s mouth and amala’s ass to anu’s hands. 

Anu : listen bitch. Just do as we say and obey us. You are our slave. If you don’t obey us i swear i am going to fuck your asshole with the things you never even think off. And will share this video to all the college students and all over the internet starting with your mom. 

Amala with terror in her face, no sister no, please don’t do that i will obey you.

Anu : good. Now open nitya’s asscheeks apart and describe her asshole. 

anu started recording it. Amala placed her tremblimg hands on big asscheeks of nitya and she slowly started to separate the butts, they are so big and her asshole deep inside those big butts but she finally aparted it and started to describe it. 

Amala : (with dull fearful voice) asshole is covered with partial hair around it. It looks so dark in colour and full of wrinkles. And little wet sister. 

Anu : good. Now do exactly what you did to the pussy earlier with the asshole. 

Amala didn’t have a choice so she hesitatingly placed a finger around the asshole and started to rub it. 

Nitya : yeah, now insert it deep. Amala slowly put the index finger on top of the asshole and she tried to insert the finger but due to lack of enough wetness her finger couldn’t enter it. 

Nitya : borrow some wentess from my pussy… 

Amala moved her finger down to the pussy and made her finger wet and then she rubbed the wetness on her asshole. 

She did it until the asshole received enough lubricant. Amala now again places her finger on nitya’s asshole and she slowly started penetrating the asshole her juices are helping well as lubricants. 

2 inch of the finger has already entered nitya’s asshole but she didn’t received any objection to stop from nitya, 

even amala couldn’t feel the tightness with one finger nitya whispered insert another one deeper bitch i couldn’t feel anything with one finger. 
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
ANUSHKA IS ASHWIN'S SWEET WIFE - by ashw - 23-05-2019, 02:29 PM
RE: Actress Fantasy Story (All actress in one college) - by phantom_assassin - 24-05-2019, 12:32 AM
ANUSHKA IS ASHWIN'S SWEET WIFE - by ashw - 24-05-2019, 06:19 PM
ANUSHKA IS ASHWIN'S SWEET WIFE - by ashw - 01-06-2019, 07:15 PM
ANUSHKA IS ASHWIN'S SWEET WIFE - by ashw - 24-05-2020, 01:43 PM
ANUSHKA IS ASHWIN'S SWEET WIFE - by ashw - 11-07-2020, 06:09 PM
ANUSHKA IS ASHWIN'S SWEET WIFE - by ashw - 19-10-2020, 06:19 PM