Fantasy Actress Fantasy Story (All actress in one college)
Anu : my work here is completed let’s turn this bitch into doggy style. 

Nitya slowly got up from the mouth, amala took a deep breath and feeling better now, 

her mouth is completely covered with nitya’s juices. 

Nitya’s dripping pussy is in the top view for amala, 

nitya stretched her body, and a drop of her cum from the pussy dropped directly on amala’s lips, she tried to clean her mouth but her hands are tied she tried with tied hands but nitya said 

Nitya : don’t clean it bitch, if you clean it i will again sit on your face.

Amala took her hands down with a weaker look on nitya. 

Amala is made to turn into doggystyle by anu, and nitya untied amala’s hands and warned amala “not to try anything stupid”. 

Nitya went near anu and slapped anu’s ass tightly and squeezed it on top of the jeans saying 

[Image: ddacdd799fe251cdc5a484d42edc411d.jpg]

Nitya : lookslike your ass is on heat too anu, remove your jeans and make that bitch lick your ass, while i work on her ass 

Anu moved close to nitya and planted a kiss on nitya’s lips and on back she squeezed nitya’s big fleshy butts and she fastly pushed her middle finger in nitya’s asshole due to nitya’s big fleshy butts there is not enough gap between the butts in standing position so only half of the finger went inside nitrya’s asshole. 

Nitya gasped and took a strong breath with smile on her face looking at anu’s eyes nitya holded anu’s hand and tried to push that finger deep inside her own asshole but failed due to lack of gap between asscheeks in standing position. 

Anu slowly removed her finger from nitya’s asshole and said 

Anu : no babe, we need to make it fast let her continue on you, undressing me and starting fresh from me takes more time. i will try next time… 

Amala is just behind them on the doggy position on the bed, her face is directly facing the nitya’s ass from a 2 feet distance but she can still see what’s going on there, she got astonished and filled with fear too. 
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
ANUSHKA IS ASHWIN'S SWEET WIFE - by ashw - 23-05-2019, 02:29 PM
RE: Actress Fantasy Story (All actress in one college) - by phantom_assassin - 24-05-2019, 12:24 AM
ANUSHKA IS ASHWIN'S SWEET WIFE - by ashw - 24-05-2019, 06:19 PM
ANUSHKA IS ASHWIN'S SWEET WIFE - by ashw - 01-06-2019, 07:15 PM
ANUSHKA IS ASHWIN'S SWEET WIFE - by ashw - 24-05-2020, 01:43 PM
ANUSHKA IS ASHWIN'S SWEET WIFE - by ashw - 11-07-2020, 06:09 PM
ANUSHKA IS ASHWIN'S SWEET WIFE - by ashw - 19-10-2020, 06:19 PM