Fantasy Actress Fantasy Story (All actress in one college)
Anu : omg!! Bitch your pussy is damn tight.. 

Anu is feeling the tightness of amala’s pussy, one inch of her finger is still in the pussy.

she gently started moving the finger around, even with the jelly wetness in the pussy she is still feeling it too much tight for an average girl. 

Anu continued and started pushing it’s getting hard to push further because of the tightness, 

anu slowly going deeper, amala’s eyes are filled with the tears, 
she wanted to say something but nitya didn’t give her chance and didn’t moved away from her pussy, amala is moving the legs but that didn’t helped much, 

anu’s finger in 2 inch inside now but while penetrating deeper her finger faced an obstacle, anu is feeling too much joy now, yes it is true, the obstacle is hymen, 

She rubbed it gently the thin soft skin layer of hymen amala is feeling more pain while rubbing the hymen, 

Anu : it’s true bitch! You are a virgin, even your hymen didn’t teared yet, but it’s not time and place for defloration. 

Nitya : what!! Really, she still has the hymen layer!!! it didn’t teared down yet!! It is the only thing i love about you bitch. You are a true virgin. 

It’s been long time since i see a girl with hymen in our college. Don’t tear it now anu. We will do defloration in right time. 

Anu : i know nitya, i won’t do it. 

Anu again rubbed the hymen layer and felt the smoothness she don’t want to remove the finger but she is afraid that amala’s movements might tear her hymen so she removed the finger. 

Amala relaxed while the finger is removed. Anu is licking the fingers completely of the sweet juices of amala and said “hmm, not very bad for a dark little pussy like this”. 

Anu again opened amala’s pussy with one hand and she placed the other hand on the small clitoris of amala and at first she gently rubbed it then slowly she increased pace, 

amala is moaning with pussy on top of her mouth ...mmmmm ..mmm and in no time anu sensed a big jerk in amala’s body, and juices started to flow from the amala’s pussy, amala didn’t lasted much as anu expected and she didn’t even produced much juices. 

But still anu is happy with her hymen. 
[+] 1 user Likes phantom_assassin's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
ANUSHKA IS ASHWIN'S SWEET WIFE - by ashw - 23-05-2019, 02:29 PM
RE: Actress Fantasy Story (All actress in one college) - by phantom_assassin - 24-05-2019, 12:15 AM
ANUSHKA IS ASHWIN'S SWEET WIFE - by ashw - 24-05-2019, 06:19 PM
ANUSHKA IS ASHWIN'S SWEET WIFE - by ashw - 01-06-2019, 07:15 PM
ANUSHKA IS ASHWIN'S SWEET WIFE - by ashw - 24-05-2020, 01:43 PM
ANUSHKA IS ASHWIN'S SWEET WIFE - by ashw - 11-07-2020, 06:09 PM
ANUSHKA IS ASHWIN'S SWEET WIFE - by ashw - 19-10-2020, 06:19 PM