Adultery Married teacher pounded
Being a talented player on the football team, Sid naturally got to date a lot of the chicks at school.  As for Amit, he had never been on a date with a girl and the prospects of him ever getting a date in high school was rather bleak.  Sid kept trying to convince his friend to make an attempt and not worry if a girl turned him down.
One night, as Sid tried again to get his buddy to go out on a date with a girl, he asked "Is there any female in the entire school that give you a hardon?"  Seeing his friend nod in the affirmative, Sid's curiosity piqued and he just had to find out who his friend had a hardon for.  As Amit helped him out on his math homework, Sid kept nudging him to inquire as to the name of the babe.  He could see that he was really bugging his pal and added "C'mon, Amit …………..you know it's only between you and me!  Tell me who you got the hots for!"
Gritting his teeth, having wanted for so long to express his love for his lovely teacher, Amit just had to tell his one and only friend.  "Okay, Sid!  But you gotta swear it's just between you and me and no one will ever learn of this!" he told his friend.  Seeing him nod in the affirmative, he hesitantly advised "I …………the only one I get the hots for is Ms. Roy!"
Totally stunned at what he had heard, Sid looked wide-eyed at his friend and asked to confirm "Ms. Roy ………….the teacher?  Your math teacher?"  Seeing Amit nod a 'yes', Sid fell back into his chair and sighed deeply.  He had seen the lovely Ms. Mily Roy while in the hallways of the school but had never been up close to her, getting an immediate hardon each time he saw.  He never had been in any of her classes and never would be as she was a teacher in the advanced classes.
Sid didn't blame Amit as one time he had been called into the principal's office and stopped dead in his tracks when he passed Ms. Roy's classroom.  Seeing her sitting on the desk with her sexy white legs crossed, he had wished no one was around so he could rush in there and spread her out right on the desk.  She had spotted him peeking in through the classroom and had come out to see why he was loitering in the hallway but Sid rushed into the principal's office just as she came out.
"Fuck, Amit!  She's a fuck'n …..woman!  Not some fuck'n stupid teeny-bopper that you can try to get a fuck'n date with!  Shit, I've got as much of a chance of her going out on a date with me as you do!  You ever see the fuck'n diamond ring on her finger?  Shit, she's married soon to some bong dude!  And you want to date her ……………fuckkkkkk!" Sid cussed as his head slumped in total disbelief.
Now that he had spilled his secret to his one and only friend, Amit now had to tell his friend every thing.  "I've dreamed of her every night since I first saw her last year in the math class I took from her!  She …………she's all I can think about when I'm in her class …….and ………….every night when I'm in bed!" he admitted to his friend.  "I ……….I wish she would see me as a man ……………not as a student ………..or some nerd!" he told his friend.
"Aw, man!  You fuckn' shithead!  Ain't no way's she gonna go out with you, much less put out for ya!  You're a fuck'n student of hers!  You fuck'n dumb ass!  Shit, every male dick has gotten a hardon when she passes by!   Fuck, I'd like to get into her panties too but I fuck'n know it ain't gonna happen unless I just grab her and bang the fuck'n bitch!  Forget her, man!" he counseled his friend.
Mily Roy was now in her second year of teaching at the high school and enjoyed the challenge of teaching in the honors program.  Now at the age of 35, she looked ahead to the excitement of being a mother soon.  Having obtained her teaching certificate followed by her master's degree in education, she had been surprised to get a call from the principal of the high school to interview for a job position.
At first, the thought of teaching at the high school level, straight out of college, was a frightening thought for Mily.  The high school level paid the most for competent teachers but Mily thought she should get some teaching experience at the middle school level first.  But the high school principal was a good friend of her college counselor and her counselor had put in an excellent recommendation to his friend.  That had prompted the call inviting her to an interview.
Her reluctance to go straight into the high school level was eased when the principal told her she'd only be teaching in the honors program and those in the program were serious students.  The junkies and roughnecks would not be in the honors program, nor any student classified as a troublemaker.  Hearing this assurance from the principal himself made Mily feel at ease and had excepted the position just before graduating with her master's degree.
Mily had made it a point to dress nicely, wanting to look professional in her job but not overdo it in any way.  In her high school and college days, she knew that men were attracted to her and she was a bit apprehensive at times to dress up.  Everyone told her how beautiful she was, skin so flawless, but such compliments made her feel self conscious and embarrassed.
Her natural beauty with her long light dark hair had men's heads turning whenever she passed.  Many thought she was a professional model the way she carried herself.  At her teaching job, she dressing nicely but tried to be a bit on the conservative side with saree and blouses with 3" strappy pencil heels.  At 5'4" in height and a trim 50 Kgs., she had all the male students drooling in the hallways and classrooms whenever she was near.  So engrossed in preparations for the honors class, she just presumed any leering male student just had an infatuation for his teacher.
As this was the third week of May, Mily wanted to get as many items moved from the apartment over to the new home as soon as possible.  Having just taken possession of the home a week ago, she and her hubby had done some shopping for furniture and requested that delivery be made in mid-June when school would be over.  With the holiday coming up, Mily thought it'd be the perfect time to get as much of her belongings moved to the new home.
Scanning about her apartment, Mily wished Anil would be making the drive back but realized he had to pack up his apartment and get prepared to make his move.  In fact, some furniture Anil had accumulated over the two years there had to be crated and shipped with a moving company.  With Anil making the final move in mid-June, they had decided to skip their normal weekend get together so each could finalize their packing during that three day weekend.  Mily was excited, looking at all the items already boxed and ready to move, happy that she had managed to hire a student to help carry the items and load them in her car.
Back at Sid's bedroom, Sid continued to razz his friend after learning of his secret lust.  Seeing that his friend had a bad case of the 'hots' for the beautiful teacher, Sid figured he had better make Amit face reality in that he would never be able to pull it off.  "Face it buddy, you're just going to have to dream of her at night as you wank on your pud!  Fuck, face it man, you ain't ever going to get the fucking chance to be alone with the beautiful Ms. Roy much less get a date with her?"
Amit looked up excitedly as he bragged "Well, yesterday in class, Ms. Roy asked if anyone wanted to earn a few bucks next weekend!  Appear she's moving from her apartment to a house she bought with her husband.  I jumped at the chance and I'm to help her move next weekend."  Then he sighed, admitting to his friend "You're right though, there's no way she'll even notice me!  I know that I really don't have a chance with her but I'm excited just knowing I'll be all alone with her for a day!"
"No, shit, you gonna be all alone with that beautiful teach all day?"  Sid asked in astonishment.  He had never expected to hear that his nerdy friend had taken the initiative to pull it off and be alone with the beauty.  Shaking his head in total disbelief, Sid couldn't believe it and had to give his buddy credit.  "You going to try and make a play for her when you're in her apartment?" he asked his friend.
Amit gave a shrug of his shoulders in response, then asked "You ………..you think she'll slap me if I try to kiss her?"  Sighing in despair, knowing his friend was so right about not having a prayer with his beautiful teacher, he advised "I keep dreaming of her letting me kiss her beautiful pink lips and then letting me slip my hands under her blouse so I can play with her beautiful tits!  Then, once I touch her nipples, she lets me suck on'em and then she lets me make love to her!"
"You try to kiss her and she'll fuck'n tear your eyes out, Amit!" Sid advised.  Sid couldn't help but feel his cock twitch at what Amit had just said about making it with the beautiful teacher.  His friend obviously had a bad case of the 'hots' for her and he really couldn't blame him, especially since he'd also like to make it with that fuck'n babe.  Knowing that Amit would be all alone with the beautiful teacher next week, his mind began racing and wondered just how far his friend would be willing to go.  'Just maybe we both can have the time of our lives with the beautiful teacher!' he pondered.
"Hey, buddy!  If you're really serious on putting the make on Ms. Roy, I know a sure-fire way that'll guarantee you getting into her panties!" Sid advised.  Looking at Amit look up at him, his mouth open in awe as he nodded, Sid added "With you doing physical labor to help her move, she'll eventually offer you a cold drink when you two take a break.  When she's not looking, you slip a pill into her drink that'll knock her out or make her too drowsy to resist!"
"You …………you mean bang her?" Amit asked in amazement of his friend's suggestion.  "I ……..I want to make love to her but I ………….I don't know if I could bang her!" he added.  "Besides ……….even if I wanted to spike her drink, I don't know where I can get the drugs!  Can I buy what I need at the drugstore?" he inquired.
Sid shook his head Buddy, I'll get the drugs for you but you gotta let me have second chance on her!  I'll get you a drug that won't put her out completely, you'll have a hell of a lot of fun with her awake and fighting you a bit!  Imagine having her squirming about the bed when you stick your meat in her!  Don't worry buddy, I'll pin her down so she don't scratch your out eyes, then you can get first crack at her little 'crack'!"
On that holiday break, Amit showed up right on time at Ms. Roy's apartment and politely greeted the beautiful teacher.  Getting started, Amit followed the instructions of moving the labeled boxes from the bedroom to the right side of the front door.  Once that was done, the bathroom boxes were to be taken to another area before they began to load up the car.  Then he was to breakdown some shelving which would have to be reassembled later at the new home.
As Amit took his time doing the jobs as requested, Mily was busy trying to pack up as many boxes as possible, trying to determine just what she could do without for a few weeks.  Then the phone rang and Mily answered it.  It was the store from where she and Anil had purchased the king-sized bed and bedroom furniture.  'Yes, that's correct, delivery on Wednesday June 18th!  About 10 a.m.?  Fine, I'll be there when the delivery truck arrives!  That'll be perfect as the 21st is when our final move takes place!  Address?  Yes, that's correct - 355 Aniket apartments!  Tell your delivery men the house is beige in color with dark brown trim!"
Being a typical nerd, Amit always carried a pen and pad to write things down.  Ms. Roy had taken the call in her bedroom while he was stacking boxes up in the living room.  Grabbing his pen and pad, he wrote down the date of the delivery, date of the final move, and especially the address of her new home.  Amit was so anxious, seeing his lovely teacher dressed more casually than he had ever seen her at the high school.  The sight of her barefoot in her apartment, along with her flawless long trim legs, had Amit's cock throbbing madly in anticipation of what lay ahead.
With Ms. Roy dressed in a light pullover sweater with a simple blue skirt and blouse, a style that was so much more casual as compared to the saree and blouses she wore to school, Amit couldn't take his eyes from her long sleek flawless legs and bare feet.  An hour into the project, he nearly melted when she put a hand on his shoulder telling him that he should take a break as she handed him a can of coke.
Sitting on the carpeted floor, leaning against the wall, Amit sipped at his cold drink.  He was so surprised when Ms. Roy got her coke can and came to sit on the floor near him.  He noticed her being careful as she sat, tucking her skirt against her legs so as not to reveal any indecent shot.  Soon she was leaning against the adjacent wall to him, with her sexy legs stretched out so close to him.  If he moved his foot a bit, he would be able to touch her and was contemplating such a move.  In his mind, Amit still had hopes that his teacher would fall for him and that he should tell Sid that everything was off.
For a few minutes, Ms. Roy chatted with him, asking about his personal interests outside of schoolwork.  She seemed genuinely interested in him and just as Amit had his mind about set to call off the devious plan, the phone rang.  He watched as Ms. Roy got up from the floor and rush into her bedroom to answer the phone, leaving her can of coke sitting on the floor.
"Hi, honey!  I miss you so much!  I wish we could be together this weekend!" Amit heard his teacher say into the phone.  At that instant, all thoughts of telling Sid that he was calling off the plan disappeared from his mind.  Hearing her cooing love talk on the phone with her fiance convinced him that he had no chance of scoring with her unless he proceeded with the plan.  Reaching into his pocket, he got out the pill that Sid handed him earlier and dropped it into Ms. Roy's can of coke.
Swishing the can of coke a bit, wanting the pill to dissolve and dilute into the coke, Amit then carried it into the bedroom where Ms. Roy sat on the bed talking to her fiance.  Taking a swig of his coke, he handed Ms. Roy her can of coke.  He saw her smile at him and mouth a 'thank you' to him as he headed back to do more packing.
Seeing Ms. Roy's location in her bedroom, Amit went into the bathroom which was out of her view.  Heart pounding, he made a beeline to the clothes hamper that he had observed earlier.  Opening the lid, he gazed down and observed the prize he was after, a lacy pair of pink panties and matching bra lay atop of other clothing.  He first picked up the lacy bra and cupped the outsides of the bra cups in his palms to imagine the size of her breasts.

Contd ...
[+] 2 users Like hotguydelhi_sidharth's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
Married teacher pounded - by hotguydelhi_sidharth - 13-06-2022, 04:21 PM
RE: Married teacher pounded - by xavierrxx - 15-06-2022, 06:19 AM
RE: Married teacher pounded - by narenkroger - 16-06-2022, 08:44 AM